Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Nollij
My wife's last day working for the largest health care provider in central MN will be 12-15. She won't roll over, and I support her.

good for her. Unfortunately for the patients , the vaxtards tend to be poorer healthcare workers

My experience, too.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JLimbo
They wife and I are still purebloods. The apple horse paste saved me. My double vaxxed daughter and boyfriend also double vaxxed are in their 30's and vibrant and healthy and caught the chinky bat flu and were about as miserable as the wife and I were.

It seems to me there are only four groups of people. (1) Haven't had the vid. (2) Currently have the Vid. (3) Are going to get the Vid. (4) Got the Vid and survived. I don't believe this schidt will ever go away. Especially with peeps making so much Money from it.

Don't forget the fifth group - didn't make it through the Vid. Sometimes your number just comes up, sad to say. And with the virus becoming endemic, bound to be more losses as the years go by.

Put me in group 4 - unvaccinated, but inoculated.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
So far so good,we won't get vaxed,period.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Can't say. I got the "flu" in late Jan 2020. Who knows what it was. No appetite for two weeks and a weekend feeling miserable. Had a couple of coworkers down for two weeks at a time. Both of them were in my office the day before becoming symptomatic. Got the J&J jab last March. Zero side effects. Don't think I really needed it but I run errands for my elderly mom so figured it was the best course of action.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Got Covid back in January, 2020, before it was "officially" here. Pulled through it okay, but it did wring me out.

Have done the background research - won't get the Vax at all. Easier to do (for now) since I live in Texas.

I take vitamin C, vitamin D3, zinc, ECGC, and quercetin on a daily basis, and a dose of the horse paste 1-2 times a month. I know a doctor who will prescribe Ivermectin and/or Hydroxychloroquine if he sees the need.

I see no need to take the de-population clot-shot.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just fine. Easy enough to avoid up here.

Yup.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My brother lost his govt job, has 4 kids, found another good job, now they are mandating vax too. His wife is losing her job to the vax in the new year. I am effectively grounded as I work internationally on mines/rigs and cant fly out to them now. Currently labouring for small businesses locally. The other problem we will all face is the economic slide coming. Inflation is going to kick in hard about 12-18months, maybe new taxes too( I predict a covid or 'stimulus tax'' or similar across much of the 1st world). Would much rather be facing this adversity on my old salary, but its not to be. Pay off you debt, start consolidating, simplify your lifestyles, utilize natures larder where you can folks.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Mac84
If they’re vaxxed wtf do they care?

Because they are scared, that and the fact they are idiots.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
no mask, no vaccine, no covid.

Sam......

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Mac84
If they’re vaxxed wtf do they care?

You’ll have to ask DocRocket.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by kingston
Despite DeFlave's protestations we are still alive.

Thank God you read all those medical journals.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
They wife and I are still purebloods. The apple horse paste saved me. My double vaxxed daughter and boyfriend also double vaxxed are in their 30's and vibrant and healthy and caught the chinky bat flu and were about as miserable as the wife and I were.

It seems to me there are only four groups of people. (1) Haven't had the vid. (2) Currently have the Vid. (3) Are going to get the Vid. (4) Got the Vid and survived. I don't believe this schidt will ever go away. Especially with peeps making so much Money from it.

Amazingly, the Red Cross only wants our blood now. The antibodies in the blood of the vaxed have been sacked.

Next mental leap? Where will they get blood when the unvaxed are gone? whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/07/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by 158XTP
My brother lost his govt job, has 4 kids, found another good job, now they are mandating vax too. His wife is losing her job to the vax in the new year. I am effectively grounded as I work internationally on mines/rigs and cant fly out to them now. Currently labouring for small businesses locally. The other problem we will all face is the economic slide coming. Inflation is going to kick in hard about 12-18months, maybe new taxes too( I predict a covid or 'stimulus tax'' or similar across much of the 1st world). Would much rather be facing this adversity on my old salary, but its not to be. Pay off you debt, start consolidating, simplify your lifestyles, utilize natures larder where you can folks.

YEPP...

If you were here... we would make much coin and financial advance together...

HUGE OPPORTUNITIES out there...

I get job offers every week and simply have no interest whatsoever... and I am not even looking for a job... at all. (Too much WV and VA stuff cooking to even contemplate a "normal" job.).

My wife, who did marketing data analysis for some computer company (Dell?) and then some "cloud" company... Rack-space (or something) just got a call out of the clear blue sky for a 3-4 month gig.

$100+/hour and works from the sofa... she has been retired 3-4 years now and totally out of the current knowledge, but the folks hiring are desperate... Told her to take it... Winter is a slow time.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I think you're right . It might go away a few years from now or be so diluted its just another cold but until then, everyone is in one of those stages

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Never a problem yet, but I'm in Florida. If I ever want to travel out of state, it may become a problem, and I would eventually like to do some family visiting again. Might have to drive, even nearly across country, if they start mandating in on domestic flights.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by KFWA

I think you're right . It might go away a few years from now or be so diluted its just another cold but until then, everyone is in one of those stages

NOPE...

Rona will be here forever... and NO it will not become less lethal... it was designed that way (basically 128 byte encryption by the virus engineers).

Not that is actually that lethal to begin with... something like % 0.0003?

Just accept that fact and carry on...

Jabs are like pin the tail on the donkey... during a full donkey show. Good luck with that.

Carry on... you are 20x more likely to die of other chit anyway.

Who knows and who cares anymore.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Farming
My unvaccinated status finally yielded me a case of COVID. After two weeks of feeling run over I’m coming out the back side.Still lethargic and short of energy. Food isn’t that enjoyable. Tried a whiskey tonight and it really came up short.

I did it my way, but not sure it’s the easiest or even the best route.

Wife and I had it late 19-early 20, same same, drug on forever.

Wife's BIL had it last early month, fully vaxxed, same same for him.
Seemed to make zero difference.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Doing just fine, but my mother is getting up there in age with some serious issues and it’s touch and go. If she passes, I’ll end up missing her funeral, as they have the country locked down again.

Business wise, we’re back running on all cylinders, but waiting for the next shoe to drop.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (1beaver_shooter, 240NMC, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 160user, 2500HD, 56 invisible), 2,277 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,645
Posts18,455,396
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.