Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Stophel
" Who Do You Want to Run For POTUS? "

Would it matter? It should be PAINFULLY OBVIOUS by now that it doesn't.

"If voting mattered, they wouldn't let us do it". More true now than ever before.

16 pages and the first post that gets it right.

The Ballot Box is dead, pick any candidate you wish, vote for any candidate you wish, none of that matters.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
George Washington
Ben Franklin
Thomas Jefferson
Abe Lincoln
etc.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by miguel
I think we will quietly become a communist country within the next ten years, or it’s going to get burned to the ground.

We need someone willing to burn it to the ground to rid us of the vermin.

The President cannot Drain the Swamp, Only the PEOPLE , the Voters can vote them out of office.
I am not for Term Limits, I am for an informed voting citizen, draining the swamp.

We did it with our Senators in Georgia, we'll continue. And Biden did not take Georgia -NO WAY, You still see lots of Trump signs, and zero Biden support.....

And these zombies line up and eat from the media’s trough

Cowards CANNOT be free. Nor should they be.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by moosemike
DeSantis. I've voted for Trump enough. Don't ever need to cast another vote for him

Cry baby kghunt.

You're a foul, vile bi-tch and that's all you've ever brought to this forum. You're one of the three most worthless POS's that graces this forum. You apparently don't work, you apparently don't hunt, but yet you have an opinion on everything and everyone here.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Hancock27
I think we will quietly become a communist country within the next ten years, or it’s going to get burned to the ground.

The President cannot Drain the Swamp, Only the PEOPLE , the Voters can vote them out of office.
I am not for Term Limits, I am for an informed voting citizen, draining the swamp.

We did it with our Senators in Georgia, we'll continue. And Biden did not take Georgia -NO WAY, You still see lots of Trump signs, and zero Biden support.....

If Biden did not take GA, how can “ the Voters can vote them out of office.”

Makes no sense.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I want to see a vigorous primary season with several debates. I'll vote for Donald Trump if he comes out on top. Right now I want to see Ron DeSantis get the nomination but I'm willing to watch the debates and make a choice from there.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
A
acy Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Trump

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hancock27

I seriously doubt we are voting our way out of anything.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'd vote for Trump again. Desantis for VP would be a nice one two punch.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
DeSantis. I've voted for Trump enough. Don't ever need to cast another vote for him

Cry baby kghunt.

You're a foul, vile bi-tch and that's all you've ever brought to this forum. You're one of the three most worthless POS's that graces this forum. You apparently don't work, you apparently don't hunt, but yet you have an opinion on everything and everyone here.

Who are the other two?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Gowdy is going nowhere. All hat, no cattle. All talk, no action Gowdy.

He talks a good game, but proved himself to be a very small fish in the DC swamp. He might have done a good job in his home state, but once out in the National level, he flopped like a carp on the creek bank.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender

Cry baby kghunt.

Who are the other two?

Mike, He obviously doesn't get it that if he starts spouting anti-Trump bile here, he's gonna get jacked up. If it hadn't been Flavius, somebody else would have been along to do it.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
A cold blooded patriot with no ego issues, and intent to gut the swamp from crotch to chin.

No doubt about the traits.

Who has them?

Closest we’ve had in years is Trump. He got cheated out of half his presidency, wants it back, and will run.

I hope not. He was a great president. Best in as long as I can recall. But so many hate him, he would never win again. Once stolen from him he never has a chance again.

We need a conservative that can win.

Don't get me wrong, Id' take 4 more of him in a heartbeat.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Cry baby kghunt.

Yep

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Cry baby kghunt.

Who are the other two?

This

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
The way things are setting up I imagine the RINO pukes are salivating over the 2024 prospects. They know we're all sick of the ones in now and they likely think they could dig John McCain up and run him and most every republican would vote for him. I promise you if they have their way the swamp/establishment will stay intact, the government will grow along with spending and freedom will suffer. The cycle will continue.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Cry baby kghunt.

Yep

Lesson #1 for today....Don’t call MooseyMike a cûnt.

LOL

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I'd hate to see them run Jeb Bush again

futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Coyotejunki
I'd hate to see them run Jeb Bush again

Surely that candy ass couldn't handle the humiliation... Again.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
To no one in particular, but dang, this thread sure brought out a pile of "business as usual" supporters. Let's all get back to the time where republican and democrat politicians rape America, and the democrats treat conservatives like [bleep], but at least all the republicans are playing nice and being respectful!

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 163bc, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 51 invisible), 1,976 guests, and 1,105 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,723
Posts18,457,308
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.