New from Jimmy Joe Pickle! - Cesspool of Love

Country music fans the world over are in love with Alberta born, Ontario raised musicator Jimmy Joe Pickle! From Tofino, BC to Black Tickle, Labrador, this beloved country music icon is worshipped wherever he goes. He's performed with many of the greats!

Billie Nelson
Aaron Young
Frank Williams Sr. and Jr.
Brown Ed Jim
The Louver Bros
Loretta Lynda
Harry Lee Lewis
Donnie Milsap
Tim Reeves
more!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

When Jimmy Joe sings a song, it’s his forever! Pickle Records is proud to present Jimmy Joe’s latest CD - “(Swimmin’ in the) Cesspool of Love!”.

That’s right, internationally known, Juno Award winnin’, part time Canadian country recordin’ artist and dairy farmer, Jimmy Joe Pickle, has done it again! From his spread just outside of Stumpville, Ontario, Jimmy Joe sings the songs that will touch your heart!

Here’s the man himself!

“I wrote these after a messy breakup with my eighth wife. I thought she was my one and only, final wife, but I guess I was wrong. That woman ripped my frickin’ guts out!"

excerpt from - It’s Three O’clock in the Mornin’

It’s three o’clock in the mornin’,
And you ain’t come home yet!
Who’s gonna make my supper?
Who’s gonna wash my Vette?

It's three o'clock in the mornin'
Where the f**k you been?
I'm sittin' here hungry
In my underwear
With no clean shirts or jeans!

---

And seven more! If you love ‘tear at your heart’ country music, you’ll love the soul crushin', super sad songs of part time Canadian recordin’ artist and dairy farmer, Jimmy Joe Pickle!

$16.99 for Jimmy Joe’s CD. It’s gonna win several Junos. Everyone else’s do! Available soon from Pickle Records!

Additional Songs---

1. I’d Get a Rash for You
2. The Yellin’ Song
3. You Fu**ked Me Up!
4. Toenails and Tulips
5. Who needs an Elbow Sammich?
6. My Best Friend Did What?
7. Love in the Alberta Thistles

---

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com