Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The ass hat was probably raised by a pack of women.
Her live in boyfriend needs to remedy the situation
If he don't have the grapes to take care of it,she should evaluate his usefulness in her live.
Just my opinion

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
BP-B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Here's what the a sshole needs:

Bent over a large cypress log with pants down, two guys holding him in place and a hefty guy with a 2x4 beating his ass until his nose bleeds! Bout 30 minutes of that.....he'll be cured!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Some men pay for that.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
When my sister was 15 years old she got a job waitressing at the local coffee hole, an older guy in there patted my sister on the ass, she never said anything to the guy but when she got home she told dad what had happened.

Dad got in his car and drove over to Carl's house, knocked on the door, Carl answered the door and invited him in for coffee. Carl asked dad what brought him over, dad prceeded to tell Carl that if he ever touched or harassed my sister again he would be dead, after a little bit of a silence Carl looked my dad dead in the eye and said, I'm sorry Paul, I don't know what I was thinking, I assure you it will never happen again.

Dad said good Carl I'm glad we have an understanding, don't make me bury you. He got up walked out and never another word was spoken about it.

Carl was very respectful of my sister after that and became her biggest tipper!

And that is how a Man handles that.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord

Didn't she notice the hooded thug standing there?? LOL

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by slumlord

dang that looks painful
Sign her up to go see that dumb butt at your friends work

Last edited by pullit; 12/21/21.

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Wyoelk: That story reminds me of the countless incidents of men exposing themselves to women (and sadly sometimes children!) I responded to and investigated in 29 years of LEO work.
I caught a lot of these weirdos (we, on the job, called these perverts "Lilly Wavers" - no offense slumload!) and could never get a handle on "what was wrong with those men"!
If you are asking me what is wrong with them (the Lilly Wavers) I honestly don't know what is wrong with them, or what motivates them?
If you are asking what is wrong with the boyfriend who did not confront, accost or pummel the pervert in question then if he was in the immediate vicinity then that is inexcusable and a shortcoming on the boyfriends part.

I'll make this one quick.

My patrol partner and I were dispatched to a small business in Seattle where a woman was exposed to by a Lilly Waver outside her office window. He did not just wave his lilly at her he whacked off a batch leaving "evidence" on her window!
She was alone in her office at the time and also ran and locked herself in the bathroom.
The victim was a VERY lovely young woman and was somewhat "traumatized" by the incident.
Couple of weeks go by and it happens again!
We respond and get a vehicle description and license plate from a witness and catch the perv an hour later and arrest him.
Comes time to go to court a few months later and I am parking in the court police garage and who do I see getting out of my partners private car but the "victim" and my partner!
Unbeknownst to me they had "hit it off".
Months later my partner and the "victim" ran off to Las Vegas and got married - they are married to this day!
40+ year marriage thanks to a pervert - who'd have thunk it?
Hold it on the window
VarmintGuy

Fixed it for you VG...mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by skfullen
Yep. The appropriate therapy would include a good arse-woopin'.

A golf club to his ball sack would qualify as therapy me thinks.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
On his knees, his worm nailed to a stump with a fencing staple and then give him a butter knife to cut himself loose.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
It’s shameful that men are not taking care of matters like this like they should.

I don’t understand guys who would harass women. On my last hitch before I retired I worked with a 52 year old single lady. Very attractive and very sweet. She was complaining about the dating pool. According to her, men seem to think exchanging phone numbers is permission to send unsolicited dick pics. What kind of man does that. I must be a naive hick. I couldn’t imagine doing that.

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Here's what the a sshole needs:

Bent over a large cypress log with pants down, two guys holding him in place and a hefty guy with a 2x4 beating his ass until his nose bleeds! Bout 30 minutes of that.....he'll be cured!!

Would a Doug Fir work ?

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by wyoelk
Friend of a friend blah blah blah…. Girl at work gets chased into a room and has to lock the door because some perv is whipping out his cock and showing her. They refuse to call the cops and say he just needs therapy. Wtf? You do this to my wife and we are going to the train station. No cops necessary. This girl has a live in boyfriend. I give up.

What I have found most of the time is the girl leads the guy along just for attention, then when things go the other way she whines about it. Can’t help but think of a female teachers and male students in this case…

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by wyoelk
Friend of a friend blah blah blah…. Girl at work gets chased into a room and has to lock the door because some perv is whipping out his cock and showing her. They refuse to call the cops and say he just needs therapy. Wtf? You do this to my wife and we are going to the train station. No cops necessary. This girl has a live in boyfriend. I give up.

You lost me at friend of a friend. Maybe we can get judge Judy on this one and see what the deal is

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
170 members (444Matt, 32_20fan, 358WCF, 257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 23 invisible), 1,992 guests, and 959 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,648
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.