Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Cruz looks way better with a beard.

Cruz, DeSantis, Trump, whoever wins the GOP primary will have my vote. Unless it's Romney or something similar.

For now, we should be focusing on electing STOMPING majorities in both the House and Senate.

How’s that vote for Biden working out?

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by CoRifleman
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by steve4102
He can become much more wealthy as a kingmaker. He loves money, and that's awesome. Good for him!

I do kinda miss him. His tweets and debate wins have aged like fine wine.

But I'll tell you, the Dims have his number. Minorities, suburban women, moderate Rs STILL wouldn't vote for him that's for sure. If the Rs run anyone but DJT, it'll be flipping landslide win for the Rs. If DJT runs you'll spend a ton of time on nonsense, blocking non-stop body blows about character and mean tweets instead of hammering Dims on crappy foreign and domestic policy.

Yeah,the dems have his number, that’s why they had to resort to election fraud to win the presidency. And Biden really pulled in 80 million votes.

And Biden or whomever runs in 2024 will pull 80 million + and then some if Trump is the nominee. The Republican Establishment went to great lengths to shut down Trump and his agenda and to steal the election away from him. They will not hesitate to do it again even if that mean 4 more years of Biden and Harris.

So basically any Republican that wins the presidency won’t be any threat to the status quo. Business as usual with a few bones thrown to the Republican faithful.

This is an honest question, do you believe that only DJT can be a true advocate for Conservative Americans? Not loaded, no bullship, I'm just asking. I believe there are others. If A and B can get it done, but A (for WHATEVER reason) will have a hell of a time winning the seat, Im just as happy having B run for office. If you don't believe any other politician / public figure in the field can achieve what Trump did, then I understand your point and position.

A career politician can’t achieve what Trump did, they are not capable. I am sure there are other public figures that can, would they be up to the living hell the Washington establishment throws at them?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'd prefer a Natural Born American citizen, myself, but we all know that doesn't matter anymore.

None of it really matters anymore. The elections are a freakin' farce.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
He’s gonna tease it to stay in the spotlight, keep the grifting donations coming in, and maintain leverage over the midterms. But he won’t run again. The guy was giving speeches in Depends towards the end there- maybe you haven’t seen that in y’all’s news bubble, but there’s photos, and it’s obvious. He’s too old, way too old. So is Sleepy Joe. We need fresh blood to fight over and argue about.

He’d lose again anyway. His schtick is played out.

Shut your cock hole. This is for Americans.
😁

She and LimpinTN make a nice couple. Purple flaming hair and all..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't think he has a chance .

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
Originally Posted by CashisKing
I really is quite precious how y'all think we can vote our way out of this fiasco.

We can't not vote our way out of this fiasco, either.

Trump has become such a divisive figure, he might best serve the country by not running again. If he could just tone himself down, show a little humility, it would help him greatly; I'd love to see him as President again. But Cruz or Desantis would be outstanding. At this point, I'd prefer Desantis.

Bulshit. You need to stop watching CNN commie liars.

You want to disagree? Fine. But FYI, I have never had a cable or dish bill in my life, and haven't watched broadcast network news in about 25 years. So take your local dirt and throw it somewhere else.

Couldn't care less if I tried. Maybe that's part of why you're so uninformed.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There’s a large handful of guys posting in this thread, who wouldn’t support Trump when it mattered, but now want my support for a “classic” republican. Get bent, each of you.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Springcove

Cruz, DeSantis, Trump, whoever wins the GOP primary will have my vote. Unless it's Romney or something similar.

For now, we should be focusing on electing STOMPING majorities in both the House and Senate.

That cat is a Biden voter, eh?

I cannot even wrap my mind around being a hunting enthusiast, so by extension (one could presume) a firearms and shooting enthusiast, and voting for a democrat. Any democrat.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by 270jrk
There’s a large handful of guys posting in this thread, who wouldn’t support Trump when it mattered, but now want my support for a “classic” republican. Get bent, each of you.

We can support him while still have concerns for winning 2024. A non-vote out of spite is a vote for brandon.... we can have the convo here so long as we remember what box to check in Nov. Anybody that voted for brandon is getting what they deserved. The problem is they drug the rest of us along for the ride.

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by skeen

I cannot even wrap my mind around being a hunting enthusiast, so by extension (one could presume) a firearms and shooting enthusiast, and voting for a democrat. Any democrat.

Yep. He voted for Biden.

Any hunting enthusiast or gun owner that voted for that imbecile deserves every crappy thing that happens to them. They are no better than democrats.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by flintlocke
God Help Us!

Steve, Has he done or said something specific I may have missed, that makes him a poor choice? Serious question, not trying to stir schidt. He is pretty articulate on the law and constitutional issues, but maybe that's not a winner in the beauty contest we call the nomination process.

He refused to endorse Donald Trump at the 2016 Republican National Convention, his speech was basically denouncing Trump by asking delegates to “vote their conscience” and not for Trump, put a very bad taste in my mouth.

He voted with the Establishment to stop Trump from making recess appointments. That help pave the way for, Wray, Barr and every other back stabbing POS Trump had to nominate in order to get confirmation.

Goldman Sachs

Just to name a few.

But as pointed out he is better than Biden, but so are most Americans.

I wouldn't respect Cruz if he did endorse Trump. After the lies Trump said about Ted and his family...

But idiots give Trump a pass for being a human piece of [bleep] because they like him.

Last edited by tylerw02; 12/23/21.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by skeen

Yep. He voted for Biden.

Any hunting enthusiast or gun owner that voted for that imbecile deserves every crappy thing that happens to them. They are no better than democrats.

Or Trump's vote for Hillary, then voting for Obama twice...

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
He can become much more wealthy as a kingmaker. He loves money, and that's awesome. Good for him!

I do kinda miss him. His tweets and debate wins have aged like fine wine.

But I'll tell you, the Dims have his number. Minorities, suburban women, moderate Rs STILL wouldn't vote for him that's for sure. If the Rs run anyone but DJT, it'll be flipping landslide win for the Rs. If DJT runs you'll spend a ton of time on nonsense, blocking non-stop body blows about character and mean tweets instead of hammering Dims on crappy foreign and domestic policy.

Yeah,the dems have his number, that’s why they had to resort to election fraud to win the presidency. And Biden really pulled in 80 million votes.

And Biden or whomever runs in 2024 will pull 80 million + and then some if Trump is the nominee. The Republican Establishment went to great lengths to shut down Trump and his agenda and to steal the election away from him. They will not hesitate to do it again even if that mean 4 more years of Biden and Harris.

So basically any Republican that wins the presidency won’t be any threat to the status quo. Business as usual with a few bones thrown to the Republican faithful.

This is an honest question, do you believe that only DJT can be a true advocate for Conservative Americans? Not loaded, no bullship, I'm just asking. I believe there are others. If A and B can get it done, but A (for WHATEVER reason) will have a hell of a time winning the seat, Im just as happy having B run for office. If you don't believe any other politician / public figure in the field can achieve what Trump did, then I understand your point and position.

A career politician can’t achieve what Trump did, they are not capable. I am sure there are other public figures that can, would they be up to the living hell the Washington establishment throws at them?

Trump is as much a career politician as anybody...he just kept losing. What was the first time he ran? In the 1980s? There was rarely a Democrat event he wasn't at in NY until he decided to put an R after his name after the Obama years.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by wabigoon
What we need, is a new Ronald Reagan.

[bleep] anti-gun RR.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...mong-republicans-2024-presidential-race/

2024 National Republican Primary Poll:

Trump 60%
DeSantis 11%
Pence 9%
Haley 3%
Cruz 3%
Rubio 2%
Christie 1%
Hawley 1%
R. Scott 1%
T. Scott 1%
Pompeo 1%
Stefanik 0%
Abbott 0%
Noem 0%
Sasse 0%
Cotton 0%

Pence ? Mr personality....can't stand the stiff.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by tylerw02

[bleep] anti-gun RR.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by ironbender
Do t be concerned, Trump is running.

Trump won't run again. Being President was the worst experience of his life.
then why did he run for re-election?

Trump won't run for the Presidency again. For one thing, he doesn't have nearly as much support as he did in 2016. He stated during a recent event that everyone should get a Covid booster and got boo'ed.

And as I said before, being President was the worst experience of his life. He doesn't want to go through it again.

Call B.S Bristoe.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by RUM7
Originally Posted by tylerw02

[bleep] anti-gun RR.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

For some reason the image doesn't work.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
One thing is for certain, we will never see a line like this going to vote for a career politician.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

713 members (12344mag, 1234, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 160user, 77 invisible), 3,096 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,267
Posts18,467,242
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.