Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Catholic priest says the unvaccinated can't come to church on CNN.

Brief clip

https://tv.gab.com/channel/redvoice...jabbed-shouldnt-61c60cc38fa113bf00d3500a

GB1

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
That would be ignored and I would celebrate Christmas as I do every year. This is not some made up holiday like kwanza, this is for birth our our Lord and will be celebrated. Anything on cnn is questionable at best.

NRA Endowment Member
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
He obviously skipped the scripture about Jesus and the lepers….

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The people that go to that church should push to run him out of town do not support him, go to another church that doesn't push this nonsense.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
This 'division' of people needs to END - especially at the church.. And I am thinking about the church I've gone to since age 5......the minister (from NY) tends to preach to the liberal side... I called him on it.. Long story short - he said (and I quote) "maybe you need to find a different church"..

Eff him. I don't go any more...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Excommunicate his ass. Problem solved.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That won't last long when financial support falls off as I hope it does...................quickly.

MM

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

It seems like the higher level politicians are paid to push the CV shot narrative. It makes me wonder about the clergy featured here. CNN certainly hand picks who will go along with them. It just makes me wonder how common this view is amongst the other Roman Catholic priests? I'm not picking on them, because I have the same problem with protestant and evangelical ministers saying something like this.
Has anyone heard of others recommending shots for attendance or pushing them?

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Redneck
This 'division' of people needs to END - especially at the church.. And I am thinking about the church I've gone to since age 5......the minister (from NY) tends to preach to the liberal side... I called him on it.. Long story short - he said (and I quote) "maybe you need to find a different church"..

Nicest thing he ever said to you.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Riverc
The people that go to that church should push to run him out of town do not support him, go to another church that doesn't push this nonsense.

Stick together? LOL people did that back in the 50's, that's way outdated thinking.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Sounds like you ended up with Happy Camper on the pulpit.

Jesus says some not nice things will happen to the ones that push his children away.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

It seems like the higher level politicians are paid to push the CV shot narrative. It makes me wonder about the clergy featured here. CNN certainly hand picks who will go along with them. It just makes me wonder how common this view is amongst the other Roman Catholic priests? I'm not picking on them, because I have the same problem with protestant and evangelical ministers saying something like this.
Has anyone heard of others recommending shots for attendance or pushing them?

This is not the view of the Catholic priests here in ND. The ones I know anyway. In fact the main priest at our church complained about this very thing in his homily today.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Was he Methodist?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

It seems like the higher level politicians are paid to push the CV shot narrative.

It's finally reached down to the lower level, now that even trump is pushing the vaccine.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Why let him win that easily? Few cities have one church. Check others and find one you like the preaching in.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Unvaccinated 8 year old boys are still welcome.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Molesting altar boys is acceptable to these freaks but being unvaxxed is such a bad thing to be

the Catholic Cult is not a Church

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

It seems like the higher level politicians are paid to push the CV shot narrative.

It's finally reached down to the lower level, now that even trump is pushing the vaccine.

Trump's panicked reaction to this Corona virus may be what beat him. It allowed for desperate measures that facilitated voter fraud. The overblown response to the Corona virus disease and the huge push for what may very well be a "vaccine" with long term deleterious effects is the only serious problem I have with him.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

Trump's panicked reaction to this Corona virus may be what beat him. It allowed for desperate measures that facilitated voter fraud. The overblown response to the Corona virus disease and the huge push for what may very well be a "vaccine" with long term deleterious effects is the only serious problem I have with him.

I don't believe Trump panicked at all.

He took the advice of that little demon Fauci who appeared to know the right answers but has not got anything right yet, which is likely on purpose.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (Akhutr, 10Glocks, batch, BB3, 10gaugemag, 14 invisible), 1,535 guests, and 863 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,226
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.