Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#16766626 12/26/21
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Brother had to get vaccinated to keep job. He got first one, had inflammation of heart. Severe chest pain. After 2,days in hospital he checked out asking doc for exemption from second, third, fourth, fifth, 6, 7, 8 boosters etc He said he was not allowed to give exemption notes as per you know who. l will be taken down again. Now he will lose job and house in future and have to go on welfare.

Last edited by 378Canuck; 12/26/21. Reason: spelling

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
No other jobs available?

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
No other jobs available?
Not in Alberta, Canada. He has applied at other places, even truck drivers need vaccines, Can you believe it. I see Israel is going to give 4 th boosters, They say vaccines will diminish the effects, Tylenol does that too. They say "Oh he had a break through" to me this is a failure of the vaccines. Do people get smallpox again and again after being vaccinated? Do we keep getting TB? No the childhood vaccines worked for the rest of your life. These experimental vaccines aren't working. Back to the drawing board Dr. Idiot Tam. Dr. Fauci Canada version.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
10 ga., I lost a good job with benefits because I wouldn't get the shot. There are no similar employment opportunities available here in my small town. Going out on my own is a lot more daunting at my age with dependents than it was when I was young and single.

The Rifle is the Weapon of Democracy
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Praying for him.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
378, its absolutely criminal whats going on. Tell your brother to go to "awakecanada" website. They have a ton of info there as well as a legal team ready to help. A couple days ago Alberta Health Services reversed course on their vaccine mandates. One can hope others will follow. My wife and I were both suspended from our volunteer positions with our local ambulance crew. Actually our entire crew walked....we've seen first hand how serious some of the reactions are. Its mind blowing to me that they are still going ahead with this....

Everyone needs to read this article carefully....its exactly what some of the best virologists in the world have been predicting for many months.

https://trialsitenews.com/the-origi...tibody-cytotoxic-t-cell-immune-response/

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I feel bad for your brother and many other's in that situation, but have respect for their value's.

My friend lost 1/2 his income because certain corporations have a Vaccine mandate for private contractor's entering their premises.
The same corporation hasn't any mandate for their employee's, nor their customers, the corporation?....Canadian tire.

When questions were directed formally to Canadian tire they seemed to have no knowledge of the mandate, until my friend read it to them, then they just blamed the Government, fugging bs.

When my friend questioned them as to why a mandate for private contractor's and not their customers they couldn't answer, so....my friend informed them that their private contractor's are their fugging customer's.

As a result, Canadian tire will never see any more of my business and they can hock their Chinese garbage to the sheep who go along with this shyte. Quite a few People are boycotting certain business's because they can get the same or better product somewhere else at the local level.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Thanks l sent to brother the info. merry xmas

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
OH but wait, Stevie Wonder will be along shortly to tell ya all, that it is all okay, Government has our best interest in mind........

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by eric123
OH but wait, Stevie Wonder will be along shortly to tell ya all, that it is all okay, Government has our best interest in mind........

Would you like me to post something in this thread? Okay.

You, 378Canuck, 673, and Yukon 254 (and his other personalities) only post in the Canada section to whine and complain. It appears that's what makes you happy. Who am I to spoil your fun? laugh Carry on! laugh

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[bleep] you Redgewell, LOL.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
Allow me to stir the pot for you.

This thread went stale pretty quick. 673, you are a Liberal plant. laugh You said that you weren't going to post here anymore! But...here's 673 when he found out no one would talk to him. laugh Don't worry, I will! smile

Okay, that should get things going. Have at it, ladies.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
Originally Posted by eric123

Would you like me to post something in this thread? Okay.

You, 378Canuck, 673, and Yukon 254 (and his other personalities) only post in the Canada section to whine and complain. It appears that's what makes you happy. Who am I to spoil your fun? laugh Carry on! laugh

I think a more accurate assessment would be the People in western Canada are sick and tired of the Ontario azzhole attitude perviating and ruining our lifestyles. Stay the fugg back east and keep your fugging self centered ideology to yourself.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There Steve go's deflecting from a legitimate conversation between gentleman, who is the real Liberal plant?
I have actually met Pierre Trudeau, so I have seen who the enemy is up close, LOL, then moved on. laugh

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
Telling more lies, eh?

But, but, Justin lived and taught in BC. He's half of a BCer! His mom, Maggie Sinclair, is from there. His grandfather was a well connected Liberal cabinet minister from BC! Jimmy Sinclair! You never moved on. You have a lot of Liberal friends there!

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have met Maggie too dipschitt...Liberal, full blown.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
Don't try to change the subject. You're a Liberal plant. You have lots of friends in Ottawa. Grit friends. You are their eyes and ears in western Canada, and on this board. Reporting back to them. A snitch.

A Liberal snitch who only comes out with his other Liberal friends. You're all members of the Lollipop Guild.

[Linked Image from chicagonow.com]

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
I think a lot of people who believed the narrative and took the jab, now have buyers remorse. The vaccines are a failure and the truth is impossible to ignore. One example out of many is this: today more people tested positive in Ontario than at any point since the scamdemic started...over 10,000, and the majority of those in the ICU are double jabbed. ADE is happening right before our eyes...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (160user, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 222Sako, 1lesfox, 1Longbow, 49 invisible), 2,580 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,361
Posts18,468,985
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.