Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
We shouldn't treat this as one disease , rather as three, Wuhan, Delta and Omicron . It's called break through when a vaccinated individual gets Covid-19 . The vaccination gave something like 96% protection for the original, 83% for Delta and here is where it gets interesting. .First the media were reporting 70%, then 50%, now 15% . The mRNA vaccines have two types of protection, antibodies and killer T-cells. My guess would be the 32 mutations to the spike protein on the Omicron virus fool the antibodies. Antibodies have a limited life in the blood . Thus the push for boosters. T-Cells are more of a cure than a prevention, no ICU time.

It's understandable why the general population wishing to get on with their lives, would agree to segregate the un-vaxxed. They were only 10% here in BC.

You've obviously not looked at any of the data for yourself.

You should wake the fück up.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
BP-B2

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
This is the reason the masses still believe the narrative. Phycologists have some interesting theories as to why some of us are not susceptible to this type of thing.

https://jamesfetzer.org/2021/11/dr-joseph-mercola-the-phenomenon-of-mass-formation/

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by yukon254
This is the reason the masses still believe the narrative. Phycologists have some interesting theories as to why some of us are not susceptible to this type of thing.

https://jamesfetzer.org/2021/11/dr-joseph-mercola-the-phenomenon-of-mass-formation/

Downwind dipschitt suggests segregation for the Un-vaxinated in a previous post in this thread, his true colors.

No surprise here, the Chinese have really fine tuned mind control to what we are seeing today, it is everywhere in the media.
The term "killing them with kindness" is a good example of mind control.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Fascinating stuff - thanks

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
It's pretty regional , most of that 10% is in northern BC.

Like I said, I know a lot of people all over the province, and it’s the same for all of them as well. How can that be that the majority of people know more un vaxxed folks than they do vaxxed? 90% of the province doesn’t live in Vancouver, so how is it possible that the overwhelming majority of people in the province are vaccinated?

I don’t understand how people like yourself can’t have even the slightest doubts about some of the “information” coming from the media.

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Kodiak;
Top of the morning to you my old cyber friend, it's been too long since I've said hello sir. I hope the years have been treating you okay and you're keeping warm in this latest blast.

Regarding the media, I began to have more than serious doubts of the veracity of most media in the '80's when I had folks I knew very well living in places like Surinam and Israel as their observations and personal experience didn't match what we were being told.

That continued on with people I knew living in different countries - Columbia, Cambodia, Hong Kong - so fairly diverse spots really and then unfortunately it spread here. Perhaps and probably it was always here too - the intentional misinformation I mean - but it became more pronounced or noticeable.

As a student of history however Kodiak, I find it more than a little troubling because when the citizenry no longer trust that their government is acting in their best interest as a matter of practice - not just once in awhile - it's never, ever been a good thing.

That all said and duly noted, I'll continue to attempt to make positive change within the system we've got. For a number of reasons I believe it's my "job" to do that for the next generation, if that makes sense?

We'll see I suppose, or my/our kids will see, but anymore that's my biggest concern, that is for the mess my generation have allowed to take place and what I am leaving the next shift to deal with.

On a more cheery note after all that somber rumination sir, it really is good to say hello to you again and I hope that 2022 is a good year for you and yours.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Happy New Year to you and all of yours Dwayne!
I hope that the upcoming year brings the best for you and your family!

It has indeed been a minute or two, and I apologize for not saying hello earlier this year. And as always, the politeness that you bring to the forum is always appreciated.

As a dabbler in history I share your concern when it comes to government and mistrust.

As someone who has worked for some rather large corporations and being overly observant one thing that has always captured my attention is how easy it is for one or two people in the right (wrong?) place can steer thousands of people towards their “vision”. And one thing that people tend to forget as they look at the folks steering the boat, is that everyone has personal motivations, and it is rare that the motivation is for the best of everyone. It is awfully easy to step on people to get what you want, especially if you don’t have to look them each in the eye and explain why you getting what you want is better, even if it means they are losing everything.

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

“Everyone becomes equally stupid, essentially,” Desmet says. “It doesn’t matter how smart or intelligent they were before. They lose all capacity for critical thinking, they lose all individual characteristics.”
From the article Yukon 254 posted. Good read.

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Unless there is a hidden agenda.

And, of course, there is.

Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Hardly worth shutting down society and forcing vaccination shots.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Someone should report Biden to the RCMP.
It is possible that you lads have it just as ridiculously rough as we do
with the Ancient Mariner as our chief excuse.

Vaccines require time and study-this is a "jab" and nothing more-as the Brits state.
Ivermectin works. It is discouraging to see good people punished by "governments",
who are both ignorant and and apathetic.

As a retired Army officer and former Federal agent-our last election was fraudulent without doubt-
and Trump did more good being harassed than the ancient mariner will ever do with the media assisting both he and his lovely VP..

Your western Canada is better than our liberal left coast.

Prayers for the sane good people in both our countries.

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena-not the critic"-T. Roosevelt
There are no atheists in fox holes or in the open doors of a para's aircraft.....
IC B3

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
682 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12308300, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 82 invisible), 2,774 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,634
Posts18,398,904
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.