Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I see there was a link to shaw in a above post. We as Canadians need to inform some of the business's that feel the need to be a moral compass for Canadian society at large to pound sand, we don't support their business.

All of the products can be purchased locally, supporting family owned business, not supporting an Ontario based business with the ideology that they are a moral compass for Canadians.

Besides, Redgewell is probably a manager in the sporting goods section.

BP-B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
i bet the two of you were with Justin in Tofino! He loves BC. He's going to retire there. Back to his roots.

[Linked Image from ctvnews.ca]

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
I hope the Bastard dies of Ass cancer,
Not you Stevie, you know who...

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 673
There Steve go's deflecting from a legitimate conversation between gentleman, who is the real Liberal plant?
I have actually met Pierre Trudeau, so I have seen who the enemy is up close, LOL, then moved on. laugh
LOL Are you the one who threw gravel at him, when did they let you out? LOL

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
i bet the two of you were with Justin in Tofino! He loves BC. He's going to retire there. Back to his roots.

[Linked Image from ctvnews.ca]
Yeah then he can take up Drama teacher and fondle young girls again, since he will be in the same senile stage as Steve.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 378Canuck
Brother had to get vaccinated to keep job. He got first one, had inflammation of heart. Severe chest pain. After 2,days in hospital he checked out asking doc for exemption from second, third, fourth, fifth, 6, 7, 8 boosters etc He said he was not allowed to give exemption notes as per you know who. l will be taken down again. Now he will lose job and house in future and have to go on welfare.

Sorry to hear of your brother, 378. I know several fine people, nurses & firefighters, who’ve lost their jobs over this mess. It’s criminal & a shame beyond words.

Please ignore our senile clown, and continue to post here with updates.

Originally Posted by Llama_Bob
I've seen more well-shot game lost with TSXs than any other premium bullet.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
Originally Posted by eric123
OH but wait, Stevie Wonder will be along shortly to tell ya all, that it is all okay, Government has our best interest in mind........

Would you like me to post something in this thread? Okay.

You, 378Canuck, 673, and Yukon 254 (and his other personalities) only post in the Canada section to whine and complain. It appears that's what makes you happy. Who am I to spoil your fun? laugh Carry on! laugh

I think a more accurate assessment would be the People in western Canada are sick and tired of the Ontario azzhole attitude perviating and ruining our lifestyles. Stay the fugg back east and keep your fugging self centered ideology to yourself.
Right on! Your evaluation is 100% correct. Wish more people would express themselves likewise.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
His doctor didn't believe the two were connected.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
His doctor didn't believe the two were connected.

Im sure the doctor knew the first jab is exactly what caused the problem. Heart inflammation is listed as one of the possible side effects on the inside label of the vaccines so it wouldnt take a brilliant doctor to figure it out. The doctor wouldnt give an exemption because they are being told not too, and are losing their license to practice if they do.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Fox said the Coyote had nothing to do with the missing Chicken's and didn't know what could of happened.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Someone with two jabs will say thank you for the job.

Yukon, you have never been in the hospital will wires on your chest have you?

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
Someone with two jabs will say thank you for the job.

Yukon, you have never been in the hospital will wires on your chest have you?

No, you??

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
What l find weird is my 85 year old mother had covid and beat it, no vaccines. I figured if a 85 year old granny can beat covid, why would l need a vaccine. Why have experimental [bleep] pumped into you again and again. My brother taught the same thing. He was told to get vaccinated before the new year. He put if off as long as he could. Of course my mom hasn't been taking meds for the last 5 years to keep her alive like most people strapped up to ventilators in the hospital. Most are obese, diabetic alcoholics, smokers, etc...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yeah, a couple of times. It's not uncommon . It's a large so what.

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by 378Canuck
What l find weird is my 85 year old mother had covid and beat it, no vaccines. I figured if a 85 year old granny can beat covid, why would l need a vaccine. Why have experimental [bleep] pumped into you again and again. My brother taught the same thing. He was told to get vaccinated before the new year. He put if off as long as he could. Of course my mom hasn't been taking meds for the last 5 years to keep her alive like most people strapped up to ventilators in the hospital. Most are obese, diabetic alcoholics, smokers, etc...

I came to the conclusion some years ago that the farther I could stay away from the doctors and their drugs the healthier I would be. Your mother is on the right track. This thing is going to blow up in their faces...more doctors are speaking out every day. If you havent seen the Canadian immunologist Dr Bridle speak, I highly recommend you listen to what he has to say. He's one of the best in his field.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Wait until they mandate cross border truck drivers need to be vaccinated.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by saskfox
Wait until they mandate cross border truck drivers need to be vaccinated.

There are 1.3 Billion towel heads looking for work driving truck, its a good excuse for Trudeau to increase immigration.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I'm loading around 4 am .. Bethune SK. to.Vernon BC. Normally they don't make us old guys do that but Christmas holidays. Easy load breeding heifers. Hopefully no chains.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
673. We have lost a lot of good truck drivers because of the ridiculous HOS regulations. I'm an old guy part time livestock hauler.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
PM sent.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
146 members (257 mag, 10Glocks, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 11 invisible), 1,443 guests, and 826 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,590
Posts18,397,904
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.