Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
the o.p.’s stepdaughter has multiple problems, the first being her disregard of the fifth commandment, “honor thy father and mother.” o.p. is trying to be a good stepfather, driving a long way to unite a mother and child. if the stepdaughter cannot be more accommodating i suggest a hotel. the firearms are the stepdaughter’s excuse to exert power. next it may be the gasoline engine in the car, the meat served on the table. is a wuhan flu jab card, a negative pcr test and a mask required for entry? perhaps the mother should fly solo to florida. life is too short for such trouble.

BP-B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Have one of those in my wife's family.
Her husband was FBI (now retired). He wasn't allowed to bring his service weapon into the house!

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Windfall
I have a dilemma I'm not quite sure how to address. The wife's daughter's wife (I know, I don't like that either) has an absolute phobia about guns. Trouble is we plan to stay with them on our winter trip south. I shoot handguns and sporting clays with my Florida gun club, so I'm not about to leave my firearms home just to placate her. I've assured them that all guns will unloaded, locked in a hard case with a pad lock, chain and that pad locked to part of the car locked in the car. I even took a picture of it and sent it to them. Yesterday she suggested that I give my guns to a police friend of theirs, so that he can haul them around in his squad car. I'm not about to turn over thousands of dollars worth of guns to a complete stranger, cop or not. Suggestions welcome.

You're gay.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I would suggest you stop being a pu$$y and do whatever TF you want. She’s the one with the problem.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by chesterwy
I would suggest you stop being a pu$$y and do whatever TF you want. She’s the one with the problem.
LMAO... Succinct, and right on... laugh laugh

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by viking
Get new family for fuqks sakes.

Not the worst idea.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Interesting that you immediately ass-ume the unvaxed were who tainted the rest of the good sheeple.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Dump the wife off at the gay palace with the queers. Look at her hard tell here to call when her flight arrival time is in Florida. She'll prolly end up beating you there. You did your job as husband to meet them half way that's all any woman should ask of her spouse period. Good luck I think your gonna need it..mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
713 members (204guy, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 74 invisible), 2,942 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,770
Posts18,401,519
Members73,823
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.