24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You don't have to be from Western Canada to see that Steve Redgwell is bloviating covitard and a gigantic pussy.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
BP-B2

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by saskfox
Wait until they mandate cross border truck drivers need to be vaccinated.

The union is saying a third or more will not comply. Lots of truck driving jobs within the US so it will be easy for them to find another job.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Let's see how STEVE is loading bison. Hey STEVE I might be on TV unloading bison at the first nation's at Norway SK. YUKON. How's the weather up there? Is Waston lake rocking tonight?

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by yukon254
Wait until they mandate cross border truck drivers need to be vaccinated.

The union is saying a third or more will not comply. Lots of truck driving jobs within the US so it will be easy for them to find another job.
No [bleep] I see about 25 class 1 driver jobs around Grande Prairie. Probably truckers not wanting that jab. If they think we had a shortage of items on the shelves wait another 2 months. 6000 flights cancelled across USA due to fully vacinated staff getting covid again, go figure????

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Let's see how STEVE is loading bison. Hey STEVE I might be on TV unloading bison at the first nation's at Norway SK. YUKON. How's the weather up there? Is Waston lake rocking tonight?

Its warmed up some now but it was the coldest place on the planet a couple days ago

IC B2

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Sorry to here about your brother, my buddy is done as of Jan 1 .
In his trade he is hard to replace his crew has 15, out of 30 will be done.. your gonna see power and natural gas prices go up and repairs and new install getting drug out, they were short handed before these stupid mandates.
For me it not about vaxxed or un vaxxed it’s about the trampling of our freedoms that truly pizz me off.. How a personal choice either way cannot be respected is beyond me but it’s truly stupid.

Don’t sweat the petty stuff, don’t pet the sweaty stuff.
Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by AbeJohnsen
In his trade he is hard to replace his crew has 15, out of 30 will be done.. your gonna see power and natural gas prices go up and repairs and new install getting drug out, they were short handed before these stupid mandates.
For me it not about vaxxed or un vaxxed it’s about the trampling of our freedoms that truly pizz me off.. How a personal choice either way cannot be respected is beyond me but it’s truly stupid.

I agree. I could care less about the vaccines. I know they are dangerous, but it should be a personal choice. Its just flat wrong to force people to get a vaccine that doesnt stop them from getting or spreading covid. That undeniable fact alone should make people stop and think about why they are forcing this.....I do think the tides are changing though. Lots of information flooding out now and its getting harder for them to censor it. This omicron might be a good thing. Double vaxxed are getting it by the thousands, and they are realizing they were sold a bunch of BS.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by yukon254

I agree. I could care less about the vaccines. I know they are dangerous, but it should be a personal choice. Its just flat wrong to force people to get a vaccine that doesnt stop them from getting or spreading covid. That undeniable fact alone should make people stop and think about why they are forcing this.....I do think the tides are changing though. Lots of information flooding out now and its getting harder for them to censor it. This omicron might be a good thing. Double vaxxed are getting it by the thousands, and they are realizing they were sold a bunch of BS.

I'm not anti-vax, but I am anti-coercion.

Hard to convince people that they need to get continual booster shots just to avoid the Cold-like symptoms that Omicron presents as. People have been getting Colds for a long time; after a few days they get better and life goes on. Hardly worth shutting down society and forcing vaccination shots.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
In general I agree, but it’s a bit premature to say that about omicron. Let’s give it a couple weeks. It’s going to explode after Xmas.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
In general I agree, but it’s a bit premature to say that about omicron. Let’s give it a couple weeks. It’s going to explode after Xmas.

You're correct that we don't know a lot about Omicron yet. Having said that, the symptoms and outcomes of the previous variants were already extremely mild, as far as medical pandemics go. The hospitalization and mortality rates bear this out. In general, subsequent variants of viruses tend to be more transmissible with less severe effects. It's not surprising that this appears to be the case with Omicron. It was already a stretch to convince people that we needed to shut down society for the previous variants, now it'll be even more difficult with a variant that causes even milder symptoms yet. And IMO, rightly so.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I couldn’t agree more.

Originally Posted by Llama_Bob
I've seen more well-shot game lost with TSXs than any other premium bullet.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith

You're correct that we don't know a lot about Omicron yet. Having said that, the symptoms and outcomes of the previous variants were already extremely mild, as far as medical pandemics go. The hospitalization and mortality rates bear this out. In general, subsequent variants of viruses tend to be more transmissible with less severe effects. It's not surprising that this appears to be the case with Omicron. It was already a stretch to convince people that we needed to shut down society for the previous variants, now it'll be even more difficult with a variant that causes even milder symptoms yet. And IMO, rightly so.

Do not agree that it’s extremely mild. We are over 800k dead in America, and will top 1 million soon enough. Killed my wife’s aunt. Almost killed her cousin in NYC in the early days. Put my 55 year old buddy in the ICU for 6 days. My wife’s coworker (otherwise healthy 40 year old) described it as being sicker than she thought possible. I think I had it early on and if so, it was brutal.

Omicron might turn out to be mild, especially for the vaxed. 🤞

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Do not agree that it’s extremely mild. We are over 800k dead in America, and will top 1 million soon enough. Killed my wife’s aunt. Almost killed her cousin in NYC in the early days. Put my 55 year old buddy in the ICU for 6 days. My wife’s coworker (otherwise healthy 40 year old) described it as being sicker than she thought possible. I think I had it early on and if so, it was brutal.

Well your relatives are probably as dumb as you are, If they did not treat themselves early on with easily available therapeutics then they caused their own death. I had the so called Delta variant and was down for four days. Not even as bad as the last time I had the flu. Omicron is extremely mild. The vaccinations do nothing to keep you from catching or spreading the virus and the big lie is that it supposedly makes the symptoms less severe.

Last edited by rickt300; 12/28/21.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

To the individuals with severe symptoms, of course it's not mild, but in the big picture compared to things like the Spanish Flu, Bubonic Plague, etc., COVID is mild. I also seriously question the death toll numbers being reported for COVID. I know of several cases where COVID was barely even related to the fact that the person died, let alone the cause of death, yet was still reported as a COVID death.

In any case, I'm sorry to hear about your losses and struggles.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The astute will understand the issue moving forward is going to be the stance the various Governments in this Country and elsewhere are going to take, as an example.......any of you guys ever see any Government at any level in this Country admit that they may have made a mistake, or admit that they were "wrong".

Pretty sure we are going to see the puppet masters take any and all action to "not back down" and instruct their minions to hold the course. I have never seen Government ever back down on any issue whatsoever, they are right and that is all they care about.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We shouldn't treat this as one disease , rather as three, Wuhan, Delta and Omicron . It's called break through when a vaccinated individual gets Covid-19 . The vaccination gave something like 96% protection for the original, 83% for Delta and here is where it gets interesting. .First the media were reporting 70%, then 50%, now 15% . The mRNA vaccines have two types of protection, antibodies and killer T-cells. My guess would be the 32 mutations to the spike protein on the Omicron virus fool the antibodies. Antibodies have a limited life in the blood . Thus the push for boosters. T-Cells are more of a cure than a prevention, no ICU time.

It's understandable why the general population wishing to get on with their lives, would agree to segregate the un-vaxxed. They were only 10% here in BC.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kingston
You don't have to be from Western Canada to see that Steve Redgwell is bloviating covitard and a gigantic pussy.

My impression of him also. Why is that against all the contrary evidence a literate person would side so completely with science (censored, coerced, junk science) and a coalition of pharma and the government they buy. I would maybe agree follow the science but this science has been a hard horse to catch when you need him.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2

It's understandable why the general population wishing to get on with their lives, would agree to segregate the un-vaxxed. They were only 10% here in BC.

How do you know though? That it is only 10% unvaxxed I mean in BC.

How many unvaxxed people do you personally know?

I know WAY fewer vaxxed individuals than I do unvaxxed that are scattered across the province, so it makes me question the numbers of vaccinations reported.

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's pretty regional , most of that 10% is in northern BC.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KodiakHntr
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2

How do you know though? That it is only 10% unvaxxed I mean in BC.

How many unvaxxed people do you personally know?

I know WAY fewer vaxxed individuals than I do unvaxxed that are scattered across the province, so it makes me question the numbers of vaccinations reported.

He doesn't know, he is simply parroting what the media says, and it is the media that needs to be segregated lol.

My findings are similar, I know way more People un-vaxxed than vaxxed, could be all about the region. Rural folks are more calculating in their decisions that effect their lives than City People, who willingly live in a shyte hole and be happy doing so.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
310 members (10gaugemag, 280shooter, 204guy, 29aholic, 308Palma, 1beaver_shooter, 42 invisible), 2,178 guests, and 1,049 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,725
Posts18,400,614
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.