Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
If you can, today is a good day to drop by your local food bank and give them a few dollars. The money allows them to buy what is needed. If you cannot get out, consider donating online. Today and tomorrow, they will be distributing food and gifts to those in need in your local community.

The volunteers who work there aren't often thanked for what they do. If you are one, many thanks. If you are out of work or having a rough time, don't be shy. Contact your local agency. It's just a temporary lift. You can give back sometime in the future.

Merry Christmas!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Here's some Christmas music for you.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
BP-B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
The hysterical covid queen Steve ( Trudeau's useful idiot) spends the past 18 months posting that covid is killing millions of Canadians and that all Canadians should support a maskless Trudeau completely shutting down Canadian businesses, schools , churches. Sending millions of Canadians citizens into poverty.

The covtard queen then virtue signals that Canadians should feel ok for accepting canned food to feed their families after he assisted in destroying their livelihoods.

I believe the Brits would refer to Steve as a dumb bloody [bleep]

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Thanks man! You bumped my help request to the top!

This gives me the opportunity to remind everyone that the need doesn't end after Christmas. If you can help, there are people in your town who will appreciate it! Local churches and community organizations can assist you, if you are unsure of how to help.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Steve Redgwell can eat a bag of canned dicks.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Thanks for keeping the message front and centre. This time of year, demand is high for food and other things like warm clothing and blankets.

Project Warmth
Goodwill
The Salvation Army
Your local churches

and others are all good places.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell

This gives me the opportunity to remind everyone that the need doesn't end after Christmas. If you can help, there are people in your town who will appreciate it! Local churches and community organizations can assist you, if you are unsure of how to help.

Voluntary help. I like it. the way it should be. Not taxed and stolen and given away.

Merry Christmas to you.

Hope you get over the fear soon enough.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by rost495

Voluntary help. I like it. the way it should be. Not taxed and stolen and given away.

Merry Christmas to you.

Hope you get over the fear soon enough.

Thanks. No fear here. A lot of faith!

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ribka
The hysterical covid queen Steve ( Trudeau's useful idiot) spends the past 18 months posting that covid is killing millions of Canadians and that all Canadians should support a maskless Trudeau completely shutting down Canadian businesses, schools , churches. Sending millions of Canadians citizens into poverty.

The covtard queen then virtue signals that Canadians should feel ok for accepting canned food to feed their families after he assisted in destroying their livelihoods.

I believe the Brits would refer to Steve as a dumb bloody [bleep]
Good post LOL

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
378Canuck, thank you for keeping the thread alive. Think of your brother's situation. There are others like him who would appreciate help. It can be embarrassing to ask, but there comes a point when keeping your family fed and warm is more important.

www.foodbankscanada.ca

While this information concerns food banks, there are other organizations that provide clothing - jackets, mitts, scarves, boots, blankets, etc. With the recent cold snap, items like this are needed.

Canada Stats - https://hungercount.foodbankscanada.ca/CA-data-insights.php

BC Stats - https://hungercount.foodbankscanada.ca/BC-data-insights.php
---

...The aim of this instruction is love from a pure heart, a good conscience, and a sincere faith.

1 Timothy 1:5

The Apostle Paul wrote this to his young protege, Timothy. It is part of one of three epistles (letters) to him. He wanted to express his thoughts to Timothy, who would pass them to his congregation. His words would became a marker for more than just one man.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Bump

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If so many idiot americans are bothered by Steve's posts why don't they just put him on ignore and quit posting their crazy comments here.

Jim

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
No worries, Jim. smile

My personal belief is that the haters are genuinely scared of what's been happening the past year and a half. That fear causes them to strike out at others. Blame has to be assigned, so they have point the finger at the government, big business, big pharma or individuals. They decided that I'm a good target. laugh We even have a couple of members here who have created other profiles and "talk" to themselves. That's because few others bother with them. laugh

They don't put people on ignore because they cannot lash out. laugh

Thanks for your concern. All the best and Happy New Year!

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I am against this food distribution. It causes unnecessary personal contact which could easily spread the Omnicron. Best to stay home and stay safe. Besides that, a lot of poor people are way too fat anyway. We need to follow the science. Oh, no need to thank me for moving this back to the top. Glad to be of service to my betters.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Thank you for moving this to the top.

Martin Luther King said, “Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness.”

That altruism - thinking of persons other than ourselves - allows us to overcome our darker, selfish side. It keeps us in the pure, white light of wisdom and love. It is something that man must try to keep every day of the year.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by 1OntarioJim
If so many idiot americans are bothered by Steve's posts why don't they just put him on ignore and quit posting their crazy comments here.

Jim

Does that mean you're catching for the liberal POS?

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Thanks for keeping this thread alive LSH.

One does not have to precisely follow what is written in the Bible, but rather, it's intent. In a nutshell, be good. Being good is not the domain of religion or even a human belief system. It is simply what everyone should be.

It's difficult for people to change. You and some others - the ones who have more than one profile here (the Sybils) - need help. Some of it can be self directed, but often, it's best to seek someone out who can act as a guide or a role model.

This is what's written in the book of Romans. It concerns mean and spiteful people.

And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind and to things that should not be done. They were filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, covetousness, malice. Full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, craftiness, they are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil...

Romans 1:28-30

The words are old, but the intent is timeless. We can interpret "acknowledging God" as acknowledging the idea of being nice to others.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Thanks for keeping this thread alive LSH. I'm sorry for being a scum sucking liberal

No sweat.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Thanks for keeping this thread alive LSH.

One does not have to precisely follow what is written in the Bible, but rather, it's intent. In a nutshell, be good. Being good is not the domain of religion or even a human belief system. It is simply what everyone should be.

It's difficult for people to change. You and some others - the ones who have more than one profile here (the Sybils) - need help. Some of it can be self directed, but often, it's best to seek someone out who can act as a guide or a role model.

This is what's written in the book of Romans. It concerns mean and spiteful people.

And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind and to things that should not be done. They were filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, covetousness, malice. Full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, craftiness, they are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters,[a] insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil...

Romans 1:28-30

The words are old, but the intent is timeless. We can interpret "acknowledging God" as acknowledging the idea of being nice to others.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by LongSpurHunter

Jim

Does that mean you're catching for the liberal POS?

Exactly the kind of vitriol that adds nothing to meaningful discussion.

Jim

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Jim

Another cowardly idiot from an eastern Canadian province afraid of his shadow. Thanks for helping Steve destroy the once great country of Canada. . Why don't you call your buddy Justin and file a former complaint against the yanks on here? lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
683 members (1Akshooter, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 76 invisible), 3,129 guests, and 1,452 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,678
Posts18,399,550
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.