Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Anybody following these clowns?? ! You cant even make this stuff up anymore. For two years we've been told how dangerous the china virus was. People have lost jobs, businesses have gone bankrupt, we've been forced to wear masks, borders have been closed, and anyone unfortunate enough to test positive was forced to quarantine for two weeks symptoms or not.

Now they are changing gears! Quebec is allowing health care workers who TEST POSITIVE, to continue working.

Alberta reversed course ( again) and is now saying unvaccinated health care workers are not as dangerous as they said. So Alberta has welcomed the unvaccinated front line workers back into the fold.

Bad news Bonnie is on the news now and she is saying quarantine times will be cut in half, from 14 to 7 days. She also said "more changes are coming."

Canada has declared cloth masks are now useless; only N95s and surgical masks are capable now. ( wonder if the gullible people who wore those cloth masks 18 hours a day, even when they were alone feel stupid now ?)

In the USA the CDC is telling testing facilities they have to ditch the PCR test. Their reasoning is that the PCR test cant differentiate between influenza and covid. The fact that all of the mandates and lockdowns we have endured over the last two years were because of "case numbers" acquired with these faulty tests should not be lost on even the dimmest among us. I think its a safe bet Canada will soon follow the US and ditch the PCR test.

So the question is whats up ? My guess is the data coming out of highly vaxxed countries like Israel has some politicians worried. Even sleepy Joe is quickly washing his hands clean and turning everything back over to the individual states.....lets go Brandon!

BP-B2

P
PSE Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
You just keep chucking S*** and disparage others efforts - It's what you're good at. grin

Here's a link why the CDC is moving away from the PCR test. It's to replace it with an improved version that will be able to determine whether you have Covid or standard influenza or some other bug so that treatment can be tailored to the patient.
The newer test already exists so they want to roll it out. Make sense to you?????

https://www.health.com/condition/infectious-diseases/coronavirus/cdc-pcr-test

Last edited by PSE; 12/29/21.
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
They canceled the world juniors over : 2coaches and 8 players on various teams. What a joke.

Don’t sweat the petty stuff, don’t pet the sweaty stuff.
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Wow. A colleague took 2 weeks off and flew out with her husband to watch them. She’ll be pissed.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I see the Vaccine works pretty good.

IC B2

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
When you get articles like this in national papers showing the inaccuracies of reported data, it makes all people question the stories they are being told on increasing case counts and cause of hospitalizations.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/colu...-ontarios-misleading-covid-hospital-data

Hugh
Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by PSE
You just keep chucking S*** and disparage others efforts - It's what you're good at. grin

Here's a link why the CDC is moving away from the PCR test. It's to replace it with an improved version that will be able to determine whether you have Covid or standard influenza or some other bug so that treatment can be tailored to the patient.
The newer test already exists so they want to roll it out. Make sense to you?????

Thats exactly what I said. The PCR test they have been using cant tell the difference. Think about that for a minute....Im sure you'll catch up.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by yukon254
Originally Posted by PSE

100% correct on the PCR tests. Hard to stop using them when Trudeau purchased 200 million at 40 dollars a pop. At least afew truck drivers will get a job using dump trucks to bring them to to the local dump.

Thats exactly what I said. The PCR test they have been using cant tell the difference. Think about that for a minute....Im sure you'll catch up.

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Precisely why I will never hunt the country again. Multiple hunts in the past were joys. I recently gave up a large deposit for a deferred 2020 to 2021 hunt with the timing of the idiots last travel crap and yet another today it seems. It's too bad as my prior three trips there were enjoyable and the country made money. Folks are getting what other folks elected. Not a rare thing...

Conduct is the best proof of character.
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
BC......Bonnie Henry fires all health care workers who are not Vaccinated. Just before the final hammer came down she said....if your a healthcare worker (nurse) and won't get Vaccinated then "perhaps you chose the wrong profession" crazy

Now she says.......you can come back to work now, and even if you have Covid you may be able to come back anyways.

Good luck with that, 1/2 dozen Nurses and other healthcare workers I know already have found other jobs and are quite happy and wont be coming back............get a rope.

IC B3

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
It was just a con job.

Molon Labe
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Grinch stole New Years eve parties. It's been 50 years since I went to one.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2

So it's ok?

What a liberal POS you are.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

So you haven't lost anything then!

Jim

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by LongSpurHunter

So it's ok?

What a liberal POS you are.

Happy New Year, though with your attitude it may be difficult

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
This is our current situation....Remember, these imbeciles laid off hundreds of people who wouldnt attest....

https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-p...-19-is-spreading-in-yukon-territory-says

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I don't go to New Year's Eve parties, and I think drunken revelry is kind of stupid. Nonetheless, I am adamantly opposed to the government limiting our right to gather. GD

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Watching the Canucks last night..........talking heads said that the Canucks and other teams may/will cancel some upcoming games because the "rules" don't allow for enough spectator's in the stands to make any money.

Just let that sink in.......the owners have to generate revenue or else, it seems as though the house of cards is getting a little shaky. Once it starts to crumble it will come down fast.

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by 673
Watching the Canucks last night..........talking heads said that the Canucks and other teams may/will cancel some upcoming games because the "rules" don't allow for enough spectator's in the stands to make any money.

Just let that sink in.......the owners have to generate revenue or else, it seems as though the house of cards is getting a little shaky. Once it starts to crumble it will come down fast.

I agree. It might be pebbles rolling right now; but a landslide is imminent. Consider this letter written by BC doctors. One of the very best I have read concerning covid. The questions they ask are right on point.

https://thedaily.ca/news/2021/09/12...WMHskGp0TntN_VFQafHPSoDMA_eokQP7pLd0h1Ts

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Wow!

Molon Labe
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
847 members (12344mag, 12308300, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 83 invisible), 3,238 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,710
Posts18,400,195
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.