24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
The only Doc in USA that most of Canada listens to is Dr. Ben Carson.

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
BP-B2

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I have wondered hat he accomplished under Trump. Kinda went silent it seems.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
He was just on Fox news describing how Nigeria has 14 deaths per million while USA has 220 deaths per million, he said "Why isn't CDC doing a study on this"? If you ever have worked or lived in Africa which I have for 7 years you know that everyone is getting pumped full of anti-malaria meds, which I also took for all them years. Almost everyone I know in Africa had malaria at one time, if you live there since birth. Unless you live in a million dollar home with air con on all the time etc... Makes you wonder WTF???

Last edited by 378Canuck; 12/30/21. Reason: spelling

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sadly, Fauxi is not going anywhere................he's got it dicked, making big $$$$ for doing nothing, & no one is going to force him out.

But maybe, he'll get careless in his old age & step off the curb when a Mack truck is coming.

MM

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I just finished The Real Anthony Fauci by Robert Kennedy Jr,,, a solid fact filled and backed up timeline of Fauci and his master Bill Gates! This whole [bleep] started more than 20 years ago and without serious pushback will continue for years. A well worth read,,,,

I tend to use more than enough gun
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by EdM
I have wondered hat he accomplished under Trump. Kinda went silent it seems.

He's just not a total media whore like Fauci and his ilk.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Agree but it’s not his field. Fauci is a fraud and has made millions off of drug patents.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't have a problem with Dr. Carson at all. I say give Falsey the boot, and let Carson give it a try.

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 378Canuck
He was just on Fox news describing how Nigeria has 14 deaths per million while USA has 220 deaths per million, he said "Why isn't CDC doing a study on this"? If you ever have worked or lived in Africa which I have for 7 years you know that everyone is getting pumped full of anti-malaria meds, which I also took for all them years. Almost everyone I know in Africa had malaria at one time, if you live there since birth. Unless you live in a million dollar home with air con on all the time etc... Makes you wonder WTF???

378Canuck;
Good afternoon to you, I hope that if you're home that you're keeping warm enough and regardless of location I hope you're well.

The other thought I had regarding taking government statistics even remotely seriously is that I can't name an African government that'd be a good place to start.

Now to be clear and certain, when Crown Prince Sparkle Socks or his evil minions say the sky is still blue, I'll be the first to check just to make sure, so that's the level of trust I personally have for my own government's numbers.

But that said, we've got reasonably close contacts in a couple African nations and so help me the stories they tell would be pretty funny if it wasn't true. Some of the African nations had zero beer flu cases, much less deaths and then the next door folks had millions of both. As usual the truth is likely somewhere in the middle.

But if we're hoping to gain credibility with anyone, the last place I'd start would be quoting stats from Africa, you know?

Just a thought from a cold Canuck on the last day of a different sort of year at best.

Regardless sir, all the best to you and Happy New Year.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by rainshot
Agree but it’s not his field. Fauci is a fraud and has made millions off of drug patents.

Even though it’s not his field, he is considerably smarter than that political POS lying fauci. He is in bed with the dims who all have stock the drug companies, no way they would let an inexpensive drug get prescribed that works. They would rather let people die and line their pockets. This stuff was unleashed by fraudster fauci and the wuhan clinic. China should be held responsible but creepy joe is busy kissing their ass for more money for him and his crime family.

NRA Endowment Member
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Honestly Fauci needs to go he's a liar and not trustworthy change is needed. Imo lots of people dislike him but he has some that worship him.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
354 members (160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 37 invisible), 2,025 guests, and 905 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,962
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.