Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Missionary Baptist Church pastor in NZ shows how his home was broken into and robbed of all his guns and ammo.
Take a walk through with him.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/new-...nto-his-house-confiscated-firearms-ammo/

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
"The New Zealand police, coming into a pastor's house. Look at this! Smashed it all up. Strewn my things around the office. Vandalized my house. How about that for a totalitarian state?"
New Zealand pastor explained in a video how the state’s police broke into his home and confiscated his licensed firearms and ammo over a neighbor complaint.

The pastor named Kyle Bromley walked around his home showing how intruders had searched through all his belongings, stole his ammo, and damaged his property on New Year’s Eve.

“Guess who’s been in my house? The flippin’ New Zealand police! The New Zealand police did this!” Bromley exclaimed as she showed the damages, including a gaping hole in his wall where his gun safe used to be.
New Zealand pastor explained in a video how the state’s police broke into his home and confiscated his licensed firearms and ammo over a neighbor complaint.

The pastor named Kyle Bromley walked around his home showing how intruders had searched through all his belongings, stole his ammo, and damaged his property on New Year’s Eve.

“Guess who’s been in my house? The flippin’ New Zealand police! The New Zealand police did this!” Bromley exclaimed as she showed the damages, including a gaping hole in his wall where his gun safe used to be."

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So?

Me

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Coming to a country near you.........'red flag laws' will be the thoroughfare...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
and here I thought it would be the ol' debbil hisself.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
So what was the neighbor's "complaint"? Him being a "pastor" means nothing.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
"That can't happen here- - - - -we've got the Second Amendment"- - - - -RIGHT?????? Give therm the ammo first- - - -one round at a time!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The New Zealand Police have too much Zeal...

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Redneck
Coming to a country near you.........'red flag laws' will be the thoroughfare...

That's what it sounded like they used. Their country has a version of the Red Flag laws that he mentioned in the video he just posted earlier. I'll post it below. The picture is clear to me that he's a political target. He had several crimes committed against him recently, assault and then his car burned in his driveway, and his reports were ignored. Then he was pulled over, Now this...

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Happy Camper,

Are you saved?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
He was pulled over?

Dam

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by UPhiker

It means nothing to you and a lot of atheists on this board.
What Christians should* realize, but most don't is the following.

1. If the godless gt takes powers that are beyond their rightful authority, according to the Bible, then there is tyranny.
Even the Magna Carta acknowledged this fact.
2. There's the "Night of Broken Glass" oft referred to as an example resembling this pastor's house. It was a conspiracy of felony vandalism that was issued in Germany to single out Jewish owned businesses. New Zealand has in majority, rejected the Lord Who granted all rights and protections.
Hopefully there's a remnant who will stand with this man.
3. The pastor is not the issue. No society should put up with the local paramilitary doing this to anyone, regardless of status.
WW2 Germany singled out certain groups as enemies of the state, ie Might of Broken Glass.
Point is that if they can get away with attacking a church leader, then what makes anyone think that they will leave you alone???

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

It means nothing to you and a lot of atheists on this board.
What Christians should* realize, but most don't is the following.

1. If the godless gt takes powers that are beyond their rightful authority, according to the Bible, then there is tyranny.
Even the Magna Carta acknowledged this fact.
2. There's the "Night of Broken Glass" oft referred to as an example resembling this pastor's house. It was a conspiracy of felony vandalism that was issued in Germany to single out Jewish owned businesses. New Zealand has in majority, rejected the Lord Who granted all rights and protections.
Hopefully there's a remnant who will stand with this man.
3. The pastor is not the issue. No society should put up with the local paramilitary doing this to anyone, regardless of status.
WW2 Germany singled out certain groups as enemies of the state, ie Might of Broken Glass.
Point is that if they can get away with attacking a church leader, then what makes anyone think that they will leave you alone???
All that wind and you still didn't answer either of my questions.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Happy Camper,

Are you saved?

Yes I am.
One day a believer knocked on my door and asked me if I was 100% sure if I was going to heaven or not. I wasn't, but he cared enough to take the time to share the gospel with me...1 Corinthians 15:1-5,
I was lost and destined for hell, but Christ suffered and died for those sins I committed and would commit. He was buried and arose on the third day. He purchased a gift of everlasting life which was available to me now that He took His life back.
At Ephesians 2:8, 9 the light went on and I realized that I couldn't do any good works to add to that sacrifice, no baptism, no reformation or giving up bad habits, no sacraments.
I decided to quit trusting in any of my good works and make Jesus the Object of my faith.
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast."

I prayed, asking for this perfect gift through what Christ accomplished on my behalf. I have no doubts about my new destiny, because God's Word is altogether true and He doesn't lie. I John 1:13, John 3:18
See the links below for details.

Thanks for asking. I don't remember the last person who asked that here. Is there a testimony that you'd like to share?

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
UP, you have everything that I have. That box with the picture is a video. You just have to click the arrow. If it doesn't play right away, wait a few minutes. Perhaps you are on an older computer.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Sorry, I don't do infowars.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad
and here I thought it would be the ol' debbil hisself.

Uh, you'll think they are the debil.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

CNN?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by jaguartx

CNN?
Nope, not them, either.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

622 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 1beaver_shooter, 80 invisible), 2,404 guests, and 1,338 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,310
Posts18,449,168
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.