GB1

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
Originally Posted by LongSpurHunter
The Grinch stole New Years eve parties. It's been 50 years since I went to one.

So it's ok?

What a liberal POS you are.

Happy New Year, though with your attitude it may be difficult

Here's hoping you can wish Betty White Happy Birthday in person.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

So it's ok?

Charming post totally undeserved. Off course, he learns from the best CNN, MSN, and other lefties. When you can't intelligently discuss, attack call them racist, white KK, commie, etc

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by 378Canuck

So it's ok?

Charming post totally undeserved. Off course, he learns from the best CNN, MSN, and other lefties. When you can't intelligently discuss, attack call them racist, white KK, commie, etc

Ok Never Chamberlain. WHAT can you discuss with an old, card carrying commie?

I

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Dr Robert Malone did a 3 hour interview with Rogan, that everyone should watch

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
COVID, Ivermectin, And 'Mass Formation Psychosis': Dr. Robert Malone Gives Blistering Interview To Joe Rogan

"There are good modeling studies, that show a half a million excess deaths have happened in the US, through the intentional blockade of early COVID treatment by the US Government..."

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vSQN8Ya5Pdb1/

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C

Fauci Goes There: Finally Admits Kids Not Being Hospitalized From COVID

...admitted to a distinction between the number of children hospitalized with Covid as opposed to "because of Covid."

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/fauci-goes-there-finally-admits-kids-not-being-hospitalized-covid

FDA Maintains PCR Tests Are "Gold Standard" Despite CDC Dropping Over Positive Results 'Up To 12 Weeks'

"Think of all the lives ruined, jobs lost, education squandered b/c of false positives..."

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...te-cdc-dropping-over-positive-results-12

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by cleanbarrel

Fauci Goes There: Finally Admits Kids Not Being Hospitalized From COVID

...admitted to a distinction between the number of children hospitalized with Covid as opposed to "because of Covid."

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/fauci-goes-there-finally-admits-kids-not-being-hospitalized-covid

FDA Maintains PCR Tests Are "Gold Standard" Despite CDC Dropping Over Positive Results 'Up To 12 Weeks'

"Think of all the lives ruined, jobs lost, education squandered b/c of false positives..."

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...te-cdc-dropping-over-positive-results-12

Saw this morning that fauci has finally admitted the numbers have been inflated. The intentional, and it was intentional; blocking of early treatments should be the biggest story in our time. People should hang for it.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by yukon254
Dr Robert Malone did a 3 hour interview with Rogan, that everyone should watch

Checking that out today.

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
COVID, Ivermectin, And 'Mass Formation Psychosis': Dr. Robert Malone Gives Blistering Interview To Joe Rogan

"There are good modeling studies, that show a half a million excess deaths have happened in the US, through the intentional blockade of early COVID treatment by the US Government..."

I just listened to this interview in its entirety, some points twice.

Interesting about the early childhood development, and mask wearing, I was wondering about that very thing.

At this point, if one doesn't have a clue the "collective media" is responsible for brainwashing the populace, then they are idiots. There is an issue here that needs to be addressed in some way LOL.

Watch a Hockey game in Toronto...not one fan, seats empty.......now a game in Seattle.....seats are full...wtf is that?

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Have you seen this ? Watch the video in the article.

Trudeau Implies Black Canadians "Racist, Misogynistic" - Questions Whether Unvaxx'd Should Be "Tolerated"

"They don’t believe in science/progress and are very often misogynistic and racist. It’s a very small group of people,
but... they take up some space."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...nated-misogynistic-and-racist-extremists

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I wish Redgewell would come enlighten us little people .

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Trudeau..............doesn't have the intellect nor experience to make any decisions regarding Vaccination policies and his ideology regarding race are also deeply flawed and infantile.
I have always maintained he has a mental disorder, likely inherited from his Bi-polar mother, who is a nut.

He can make those type of comments east of Manitoba because he can get away with it.

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by 673

I just listened to this interview in its entirety, some points twice.

Interesting about the early childhood development, and mask wearing, I was wondering about that very thing.

At this point, if one doesn't have a clue the "collective media" is responsible for brainwashing the populace, then they are idiots. There is an issue here that needs to be addressed in some way LOL.

Watch a Hockey game in Toronto...not one fan, seats empty.......now a game in Seattle.....seats are full...wtf is that?

One thing is certain, we have learned there are lot of idiots in the population. My wife and I were recently in Kansas City. The Royals were having a game in the stadium that weekend. The stadium was filled to overflowing. No masks, no vaccine passports required. We were gone for just over a month and traveled to six different states. What we noticed more than anything else is just how bad Canadians are being lied too by MSM. Covid wasnt a thing in the states we visited. Life is normal there. Few people are even talking about the virus anymore. Its like being on another planet. Up here we have our health officials giving covid case numbers on a daily basis to keep the brainwashed running scared. A population that is scared, is easily controlled, and thats exactly what they want.

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Things I know for sure............the Government in BC is a Communist one, some may prefer term Globalist, doesn't matter, we are being delivered up for the slaughter, whatever that may entail.

I know that Dr Tam is of questionable gender, and I suspect that Dr Tam is a full blown Commie. I have always believed since grade 5 that Communists would infiltrate our Governments to fulfil their agenda, and here we are.

I also know this.......the Populace in this Country has been divided into three groups, Indigenous, Country born, and recent immigrants, think about that and let it sink in. This is how they are able to pull off some of the policies that are contrary to Canadian society as a whole, ie gun control, Vaccination policies, any policy regarding race and all that entails....book it.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
my maternal grandparents were canadian highland scots. they would be aghast at what canada has become.

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by 673
Things I know for sure............the Government in BC is a Communist one, some may prefer term Globalist, doesn't matter, we are being delivered up for the slaughter, whatever that may entail.

I know that Dr Tam is of questionable gender, and I suspect that Dr Tam is a full blown Commie. I have always believed since grade 5 that Communists would infiltrate our Governments to fulfil their agenda, and here we are.

I also know this.......the Populace in this Country has been divided into three groups, Indigenous, Country born, and recent immigrants, think about that and let it sink in. This is how they are able to pull off some of the policies that are contrary to Canadian society as a whole, ie gun control, Vaccination policies, any policy regarding race and all that entails....book it.

Quite right sir. I would go one step further, the Canadian government is communist, not just the provincial government of BC.

Any student of history is aware that communist regimes take control of their populations by first dividing them. Thats exactly what the Canadian government has been doing for decades, as you pint out.

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Yes, the Canadian Government has a Communist driven agenda. Now we can see the heads of state may not be Commie's, only the decision/policy makers need to be commie's.......quite simple really.
The real commie's get to keep their head down like the cowardly scum they are, influencing our youth to distance themselves from their families and traditional Canadian values.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Have you seen this ? Watch the video in the article.

Trudeau Implies Black Canadians "Racist, Misogynistic" - Questions Whether Unvaxx'd Should Be "Tolerated"

"They don’t believe in science/progress and are very often misogynistic and racist. It’s a very small group of people,
but... they take up some space."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...nated-misogynistic-and-racist-extremists

Seems to me that Trudeau is the one who doesn't believe in science. He simply believes everyone should acquiesce to his uneducated opinion based upon his own communistic agenda using covid as the springboard to foster his agenda.

I find it amazing that people cannot recognize the blatant tells of his propaganda.

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Indiana Life Insurance CEO Says Deaths Are Up 40% Among People Ages 18-64

January 2nd, 2022

Via: https://www.thecentersquare.com/ind...1473b12-6b1e-11ec-8641-5b2c06725e2c.html

The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people.

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

Davison said the increase in deaths represents “huge, huge numbers,” and that’s it’s not elderly people who are dying, but “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica.

“And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic,” he said.

“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.”

The number of hospitalizations in the state is now higher than before the COVID-19 vaccine was introduced a year ago, and in fact is higher than it’s been in the past five years, Dr. Lindsay Weaver, Indiana’s chief medical officer, said at a news conference with Gov. Eric Holcomb on Wednesday.

Just 8.9% of ICU beds are available at hospitals in the state, a low for the year, and lower than at any time during the pandemic. But the majority of ICU beds are not taken up by COVID-19 patients – just 37% are, while 54% of the ICU beds are being occupied by people with other illnesses or conditions.

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

675 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,962 guests, and 1,416 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,474
Posts18,451,783
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.