Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The Republican Political Club Begins 2022 Repeating What They Did in 2021

January 1, 2022 | sundance |

Both the Democrat and Republican wings of the UniParty in Washington DC created and support the Fourth Branch of Government. Political candidates from within the party machinery are an illusion of choice. The GOPe wing advance their candidate position today as they did in 2021.

Politico led the effort in January 2021 to keep former South Carolina Governor, and former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley elevated in the eyes of those who suffer from battered conservative syndrome {link}.

Today, the Heritage Foundation, the same outfit that provides the approved SCOTUS candidate choices, begins 2022 elevating Haley again {link}.

…”Mrs. Haley is arguably America’s most prominent female conservative leader. One day she could be America’s first female president. Her views matter, especially at a time when the United States is under the thumb of the most left-wing presidency in U.S. history”…

Some of you might get tired of me repeating the warning, but I am absolutely certain, having kept a close eye on the background moves, that Nikki Haley is the candidate of intent for the Republican political class in 2024 {Go Deep}. I will not stop putting out this warning, because it is crystal clear the machinery inside the Republican club is operating under completely false pretenses.

The RNC want to give the illusion of support for MAGA conservatism because they need the base and donor activity. However, every move they make on an operational level is exactly in line with their previous outlook toward cocktail class republicanism. The MAGA base of support cannot trust this group and must not be blind or unguarded about the Machiavellian schemes they construct.

CTH has a full library of background details with links and citations about the issues and connections of Nikki Haley {SEE HERE}. In 2022, the professional political class will coordinate with Haley to maneuver in/around the 2022 mid-terms.

The GOPe club will pay for private polling on a granular level for target races in the Republican primary. They will filter through the Republican primary candidates looking for those with controllable outlooks, and they will inject funds to support them. They will then carefully position Haley to support and endorse them after they test how the race is going.

Nikki Haley is anti-MAGA, but must play the role pretending to be supportive of the Trump base. Fortunately for us, because she needs a club script and Wall Street sponsor instructions, her moves become transparent to see. Do not look at the surface, look deeper in all things related to Nikki Haley.

A reminder quote from Nikki Haley in January 2021: …“I don’t think [Trump’s] going to be in the picture,” she said, matter-of-factly. “I don’t think he can. He’s fallen so far.” […] “We need to acknowledge he let us down,” she said. “He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him, and we shouldn’t have listened to him. And we can’t let that ever happen again.” (link)

Nikki Haley is anti-MAGA. She is a wholly owned subsidiary politician for the globalist multinational corporations.

The political institutions who approve of, support, or coordinate with Nikki Haley -IN ANY CAPACITY- are part of the corrupt system within the Republican club. Watch closely as this primary season unfolds.

Do not dismiss this activity just because you have a strong grasp on how this will unfold and would never support her. The challenge is not about YOU having your eyes-wide-open, the larger challenge is to awaken those who do not pay as close attention.

No Republican politician will destroy Main Street USA faster than Nikki Haley. You might consider her the female Jeb Bush or Mitt Romney, but that’s not entirely accurate. Jeb and Mitt work to the benefit of the multinationals through their connections to the old school club. Mrs. Haley is weaker, newer to the club dynamic, and therefore far more dangerous than both, because she and her family are literally owned by the multinationals.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ns-2022-repeating-what-they-did-in-2021/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
BP-B2

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I would stay home before I voted for the beitch Nikki Haley....she was the first to remove Southern Monuments.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
+1

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A reminder quote from Nikki Haley in January 2021: …“I don’t think [Trump’s] going to be in the picture,” she said, matter-of-factly. “I don’t think he can. He’s fallen so far.” […] “We need to acknowledge he let us down,” she said. “He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him, and we shouldn’t have listened to him. And we can’t let that ever happen again.” (link)

Haley saying this revealed her for what she is for me. She is a squish who follows where the pols tell her. Never get my vote.

GOA
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by LFC
I would stay home before I voted for the beitch Nikki Haley....she was the first to remove Southern Monuments.

From the linked article.

. Do not dismiss this activity just because you have a strong grasp on how this will unfold and would never support her. The challenge is not about YOU having your eyes-wide-open, the larger challenge is to awaken those who do not pay as close attention.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
I can't see voting for anyone besides Trump or someone he endorses like Ron DeSantis. I'd just as soon have Biden or some other liberal POS as POTUS, maybe then we the people would start fighting for our rights.

Life is good live it while you can.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Spot on, Steve.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
She is George Bush with tits. WAR, give me war, sayeth the whore. Raytheon, General Dynamics, Boeing, Lockheed, etc. will finance her election.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by LFC

And Israel's bitch.

L
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
L
No thanks

" It ain't dead.As long as there's one cowboy taking care of one cow,it ain't dead ! "
Monte Walsh
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Nikki is an opportunist and a RINO. I won’t support anyone that abandoned Trump. This has truly brought the rats out of the woodwork.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Might as well vote for biden or kamalah

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Plus she's ugly as a mud-fence.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Sorry Nik-Nak.......not only no but HELL NO.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
She wont be able to win .

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
I can't see voting for anyone besides Trump or someone he endorses like Ron DeSantis. I'd just as soon have Biden or some other liberal POS as POTUS, maybe then we the people would start fighting for our rights.

Yes , I agree !

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
She wont be able to win .

Depends on whether the Establishment and the Deep State give Dominion the Green Light to install her or not.

She is after all a War Hawk and an establishment Never-Trumper team player.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
It looks like Trump is still in charge if the Republican Party and Nikki is not getting his support .

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I know her personally and fuuuuuuuuuuucccck Nikki Haley!

Do your homework on her. She, on some level, on multiple levels ... she betrayed us all in this state. ALL of us who voted for her and there is nothing worse. She is not well though-of ... there is a reason she was run out of town. She cannot be trusted. Not by her constituency, not by her Party ... not even by her husband.

And I regret ever selling The Politico to that outfit. Had I known what they were going to turn it into I wouldn't have done it. They have turned it completely partisan Left wing. I'll soon be countering and going-back to the original format and mission with Politico Prime.

In the meantime ask Will Folks at FITSNews https://www.fitsnews.com about Nikki Haley.

Oh, and that duplicitous bitch Nancy Mace ... she's going-down too. We're pitting Andre Bauer against her in the primary. She is done.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Nikka Haley is a just a run of the mill globalist Corpo- Facist RINO cuck.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
696 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 160user, 76 invisible), 2,965 guests, and 1,376 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,681
Posts18,399,659
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.