Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Hey, Israel is covered up in COVID-19 and starting their 4th.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
As of Aug 19 60% of those hospitalized for Covid in Israel were fully vaxed.

https://www.beckershospitalreview.c...israel-fully-vaccinated-study-finds.html

Over 92% of Israel is vaccinated and their COVID-19 counts keep increasing.

2. Many who are sick with COVID-19 in Israel never get marked as confirmed.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/04/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by high_country_
Believing the point is easy, not because of this piece, but because of the vast number of legitimate pieces that all point to this very conclusion. Dr. Malone being the greatest example recently.

People will arge Betty White died of being old. Getting the booster two days earlier.

There's the interesting article about insurance companies paying out for random deaths at a massive increase.

There's the increase in athletes just dying for no good reason, arguably the healthiest of individuals.

The Rogan podcast with Malone being one of if not the highest viewed in history probably shared more than they can stop...

Haters gonna hate, fighters gonna fight.

I didn't realize Betty White had gotten the booster two days before she died. How was she doing prior to that? Last I saw her, she was walking around and doing very well.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
"Steve Boettcher revealed that [Betty] White filmed a video tribute to her fans ... just 10 days before she died."

This would seem to indicate that she wasn't in decline prior to her death. This fact lends credence to the suggestion that the booster did her in.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
"Steve Boettcher revealed that [Betty] White filmed a video tribute to her fans ... just 10 days before she died."

This would seem to indicate that she wasn't in decline prior to her death. This fact lends credence to the suggestion that the booster did her in.

I saw a news release on FOX yesterday that stated that she did NOT get a Booster Shot before she died.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
She was 99. Pretty sure that did her in.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Calvin

Yep. The article I mentioned said she died of “natural causes”

Both of my Grandmothers died at 99 years of age.
One of a heart attack, the other got pneumonia after falling and breaking her hip.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Sure, but typically people in that age group die after a period of decline and being bedridden. If they die suddenly, after being generally well, you need to look at other causes (heart attack, stroke, etc.), just like if a middle aged person died suddenly in his or her sleep.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I don't disagree at all. There are hundreds of old people that just up and die. The hard ones to explain are the young myocarditis cases that seem to be appearing at rates I've never seen.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I don't disagree at all. There are hundreds of old people that just up and die. The hard ones to explain are the young myocarditis cases that seem to be appearing at rates I've never seen.

So, what were the rates before the vaccine, and what are the rates now? Did you really pay attention to the rates before the vaccine?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JGRaider
One thing is for certain though, as history is the best indicator........if you believe what big Pharma tells you, you're a fool.

Ain't that a fact. We are all so lucky to have found the very best of the internet expert medical community here at the Campfire Pandemic Mitigation Center. If only we had this level of expert care in 1950 the world may have avoided that whole polio debacle.

""Mute the Greeniacs. Open the pipeline. Bury the Russians." - JPR - 2022
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JackRyan
Originally Posted by JGRaider
One thing is for certain though, as history is the best indicator........if you believe what big Pharma tells you, you're a fool.

Ain't that a fact. We are all so lucky to have found the very best of the internet expert medical community here at the Campfire Pandemic Mitigation Center. If only we had this level of expert care in 1950 the world may have avoided that whole polio debacle.

There's a problem with the whole Polio vaccine narrative. First of all, only one percent of children who contracted it suffered any level of permanent paralysis. Secondly, it's highly likely they did so due to a vulnerability in their nervous systems caused by DDT exposure from baby formula (cows were heavily treated with DDT at that time to prevent disease). They stopped, or sharply curtailed, treating cows with DDT in the early 1950s.

[Linked Image from images.procon.org]

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
If there is any BULLS HIT to be found anywhere.......it'll be posted ON THE FIRE!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by smokepole

So, what were the rates before the vaccine, and what are the rates now? Did you really pay attention to the rates before the vaccine?

About a month ago I did some internet research that said prior to covid 75% of the people that died in the USA were over the age of 65. With covid it said that 80% of the deaths in the USA are over the age of 65.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
For [bleep]’s sake jag, at least do the math before posting this schit. 2 dead for every life saved? That would mean there’s a 136,000,000 dead in this country alone based on 204 mm vaccinated to date. JFC.

For ffuks sake, fox, do the math, im reporting what was put on a Freaking Pfizer meeting. Get a CLUE?

You want to know the truth? The jab hasnt saved anyone.

And in reality, the “vaccine” is killing people that would not have died from covid along with the fact that not all the covid deaths are a result of covid. So, I don’t know if that math is correct but the premise is certainly correct.

Just downloaded the VAERS data again today, just shy of 9,000 deaths from the “vaccine” in 2021. Have to also mention that the VAERS data is known to be severely underreported so the death count is certainly much higher.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by smokepole

This information is in the VAERS data files but a little difficult to pull out by age. One file with just the symptoms is easy to get counts from but doesn’t have personnel data of the patient so the counts are impossible to differentiate by age. The file with the personnel data is much larger with a lot more description but that buries the symptoms so they are a little harder to count. One number that stands out is the death number for 2021, all ages, which is just shy of 9000. Previous years, if I remember correctly, are around 300 or less per year.

The data comes in a csv file which can be looked at in Excel. Next to impossible to count there though because each patient is a row with up to 5 symptoms per patient. So, to get a death count in excel, with over 900,000 patients, you have to count from 4,500,000 cells. I’m a database programmer so I wrote a program to do the counts. Pretty easy to look at it then.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I saw a news release on FOX yesterday that stated that she did NOT get a Booster Shot before she died.

Yep. Saw the same and being 99 ‘probably ‘ had some involvement in the Lady’s passing but you can’t assume that.

Laughing.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Get a life.

This stuff is his life.

Throw in a lie or several and it’s all good.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 450BM
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
For [bleep]’s sake jag, at least do the math before posting this schit. 2 dead for every life saved? That would mean there’s a 136,000,000 dead in this country alone based on 204 mm vaccinated to date. JFC.

For ffuks sake, fox, do the math, im reporting what was put on a Freaking Pfizer meeting. Get a CLUE?

And in reality, the “vaccine” is killing people that would not have died from covid along with the fact that not all the covid deaths are a result of covid. So, I don’t know if that math is correct but the premise is certainly correct.

Just downloaded the VAERS data again today, just shy of 9,000 deaths from the “vaccine” in 2021. Have to also mention that the VAERS data is known to be severely underreported so the death count is certainly much higher.

VAERS hit 20,000 deaths from the jabs in the US a few weeks ago.

Columbia U report that 200,000 have died from them has been scrubbed.

Harvard study reported only 1 to 10% of VAERS Deaths and illnesses are being listed.

Drs in Texas are reporting most Nurses in hospitals dont know anything about getting them listed.

So, if what Harvard says is true then taking 20,000 as the 10% gives 200,000 deaths. If 5% are reported, then there would be 400,000.

Also, None of the deaths from the jab are being reported if they occur within the first 2 weeks, which is when the majority of deaths occur.

Of course, we can believe Biden, Faucci and Madcow who said they would prevent covid infection and are safe before saying they would end the pandemic before Biden said the Feds have no control and are sending the COVID-19 plandemic to the states.

Faukki also said Cuomo did the right thing sticking COVID-19 disease pts in Nursing homes which is illegal by federal and state law.

Not really too hard to figure this out. If the vaccines were safe and effective people would want them.

See what fruit the tree produces before partaking or not.

So they are beating people in Australia with rifles and putting dogs on people in Denmark to protect them? Right.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/04/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by 450BM

Not entirely true, Jag, but directionally correct. Its benefits have been grossly overstated, to the point of being an outright (criminal) lie now that we know what we know a year later. The number of people who wouldn't have died without the jab - but took it anyway - is a great way to scare the sheeple into their safe rooms, but remains a statistical game which dissenters will abuse. Kinda like global warming.

450 summarizes it well that your underlying premise & logic are correct. Rather than arguing over 5th decimal place, I like to round numbers down (or, in whichever direction benefits the dissenters) to show the numbers still tell a story, and it's not conducive to their argument. It's alot of fun bringing data to an emotional debate. Except with my wife shocked

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (14idaho, 35, 280shooter, 10Glocks, 2500HD, 300_savage, 7 invisible), 1,552 guests, and 701 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,519
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.