Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Hmmm, maybe they need to raise insurance premiums on the vaccinated.
maybe they need to get out of the asking questions and pre approval business and get into the just pay the bill game

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

GB1

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by rickt300
Interesting, wonder if these deaths are connected to the vaccines, the article insinuates it.

Of course.

Probably not related to the vaccines themselves, but related to all the stress manufactured by the big lie that has to be perpetuated.

Every major insurer is begging their clients to get a vaccine...........because, of course they want to see those clients die, so they can pay death bennies.

Sure makes sense to me.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Every major insurer is begging their clients to get a vaccine...........because, of course they want to see those clients die, so they can pay death bennies.

Sure makes sense to me.

They know they will be bailed out by the Fed if they cooperate in getting everybody death vaxxed. Too big to fail.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
Interesting, wonder if these deaths are connected to the vaccines, the article insinuates it.

If there was data indicating they were connected to the vaccine do you think a life insurance company with so much to lose in payouts would be all over it?

Nah, probably not.

Your probably the reason creating AI is such a low bar. So you didn't notice this was a collection of data?

And you're point is?

Yep a very low bar.

Well, if you understood the question, maybe you could answer it.

Then again, probably not.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

W
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W
Suicide and overdose.

Not buying it. This has been going on for years, The last two years hasn't really changed except for open borders, but this study goes before then.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just wait until everyone that was vaccinated starts dying, you ain't seen nuttin yet.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

If there was data indicating they were connected to the vaccine do you think a life insurance company with so much to lose in payouts would be all over it?

Nah, probably not.

Your probably the reason creating AI is such a low bar. So you didn't notice this was a collection of data?

And you're point is?

Yep a very low bar.

Well, if you understood the question, maybe you could answer it.

Then again, probably not.

Just pull your head out of your ass and read the posts in the string. A very low bar for sure.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
Suicide and overdose.

Not buying it. This has been going on for years, The last two years hasn't really changed except for open borders, but this study goes before then.

So the use of an experimental vaccine that neither keeps you from getting the virus or keeps you from spreading didn't happen in the last 2 years?

Dog I rescued in January

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 700LH
Just wait until everyone that was vaccinated starts dying, you ain't seen nuttin yet.

What do you think you're seeing now? That's what this stat is about. They are not going to say "Died from having been vaxxed" on the obituary. They will simply list what immediately caused the death, which is some condition brought on by the vax.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Of course.

Probably not related to the vaccines themselves, but related to all the stress manufactured by the big lie that has to be perpetuated.

Sure makes sense to me.

Who owns those insurance companies? Why are they pushing a vaccine that does not keep you from getting the CCP virus or spreading it? Why don't you want to know?

Dog I rescued in January

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

What do you think you're seeing now? That's what this stat is about. They are not going to say "Died from having been vaxxed" on the obituary. They will simply list what immediately caused the death, which is some condition brought on by the vax.

I am really getting educated on the average low IQ of many "Fire" posters. I am amazed how so many lack imagination or curiosity. And critical thinking skills.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I’m older, should be good

Probably fall over in the next five minutes

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As the Campfire Turns.........

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

Of course.

Sure makes sense to me.

Who owns those insurance companies? Why are they pushing a vaccine that does not keep you from getting the CCP virus or spreading it? Why don't you want to know?

That is pretty easy. It costs the insurance company much less in medical costs to cover the vaxxed population. They do not go to the hospital as often. If they go to the hospital, they do not stay as long. Nor do the vaxxed require as much in expensive treatment protocols.

Any one who claims this is not true, is lying to support a personal agenda.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why can't folks see that if the vaccine was causing health problems now or in the future big insurance would be screaming out against it?

Big powerful companies may play political correctness until it hurts profits, and if what we read about the jab was true it would put them out of business

C
ccd Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
When you give a bunch of addicts tons of money a year to sit around and do nothing, not a big surprise they're going to kill themselves sooner or later.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Oh come on!!!! They’re dying from an underlying condition and it was going to kill them anyways, the vax is just a coincidence.

Yeah, going to kill them in 20-70 years when they hit old age…

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Credibility seems to be the issue. We have been lied to so much no one knows what to believe.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
As the Campfire Turns.........

Yep.
It’s all facts and no speculations hereabouts.

Then there’s,,,you gotta connect the dots.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Of course.

Sure makes sense to me.

That is pretty easy. It costs the insurance company much less in medical costs to cover the vaxxed population. They do not go to the hospital as often. If they go to the hospital, they do not stay as long. Nor do the vaxxed require as much in expensive treatment protocols.

Any one who claims this is not true, is lying to support a personal agenda.

Or someone who cannot come up with a legitimate link proving his position is lying.

Dog I rescued in January

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (1Akshooter, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1337Fungi, 1beaver_shooter, 58 invisible), 2,437 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,327
Posts18,468,536
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.