Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by 450BM
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
For [bleep]’s sake jag, at least do the math before posting this schit. 2 dead for every life saved? That would mean there’s a 136,000,000 dead in this country alone based on 204 mm vaccinated to date. JFC.

For ffuks sake, fox, do the math, im reporting what was put on a Freaking Pfizer meeting. Get a CLUE?

You want to know the truth? The jab hasnt saved anyone.

And in reality, the “vaccine” is killing people that would not have died from covid along with the fact that not all the covid deaths are a result of covid. So, I don’t know if that math is correct but the premise is certainly correct.

Just downloaded the VAERS data again today, just shy of 9,000 deaths from the “vaccine” in 2021. Have to also mention that the VAERS data is known to be severely underreported so the death count is certainly much higher.

VAERS hit 20,000 deaths from the jabs in the US a few weeks ago.

Columbia U report that 200,000 have died from them has been scrubbed.

Harvard study reported only 1 to 10% of VAERS Deaths and illnesses are being listed.

Drs in Texas are reporting most Nurses in hospitals dont know anything about getting them listed.

So, if what Harvard says is true then taking 20,000 as the 10% gives 200,000 deaths. If 5% are reported, then there would be 400,000.

Also, None of the deaths from the jab are being reported if they occur within the first 2 weeks, which is when the majority of deaths occur.

Of course, we can believe Biden, Faucci and Madcow who said they would prevent covid infection and are safe before saying they would end the pandemic before Biden said the Feds have no control and are sending the COVID-19 plandemic to the states.

Faukki also said Cuomo did the right thing sticking COVID-19 disease pts in Nursing homes which is illegal by federal and state law.

Not really too hard to figure this out. If the vaccines were safe and effective people would want them.

See what fruit the tree produces before partaking or not.

So they are beating people in Australia with rifles and putting dogs on people in Denmark to protect them? Right.

I’ve read that VAERS number before but that’s not what I’m coming up with. There is multiple files but I thought (by looking at it) that they were the same patients with one detail file and the other “less” detail. One of them is very detailed with lengthy descriptions, dates, ages and so forth. The other is a “patient number” or something and up to five symptoms. This is the one I wrote the program to count and it was simply counting the different symptoms and how many times they occurred. That was my 9000 number. The other one with “lots more” information is countable too but I haven’t written a program to do it yet. Data is different, like there is a field called “died” but the data in it doesn’t make sense. I would expect a logical field here with either a “T” or “F” but there are different letters that I suspect are overrun from the field in front of it. Need to look at the CSV file again and see if it makes any sense. Otherwise, there are fields like birthdate, age, sex so it is possible to get more detail in the counts but my original purpose for looking was the overall death count.

Ask me for specific details and I’ll see if I can pull them out.

I too have read a bunch of different studies about the % reported on VAERS and they is a variance. One thing they all agree on is that it is under reported by a large amount, how large is the question.

Heck, not even considered vaccinated if hospitalized or die within two weeks of one of their shots. One way they are keeping the numbers low.

Yeah, this crap is scary. I’ve read a number of books about WWII, some with extensive details on Hitler and the Nazis drawing a lot of parallels to what is happening now. Latest read is a book my son got me for Christmas, “Stalin’s War”. Many parallels to Stalin too…

BP-B2

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
As of Aug 19 60% of those hospitalized for Covid in Israel were fully vaxed.

https://www.beckershospitalreview.c...israel-fully-vaccinated-study-finds.html

Over 92% of Israel is vaccinated and their COVID-19 counts keep increasing.

2. Many who are sick with COVID-19 in Israel never get recorded

If 92% of the nation is vaxxed, is it any surprise that 60% of hospitalizations are vaxxed. That leaves 8% of the population accounting for 40% of hospitalizations. Does that not reveal something to you.

Idaho has a 46% vaxx rate. About 86% of hospitalizations are unvaxed. 88% of ICU admissions are unvaxxed. Almost 90% of C-19 deaths in Idaho are unvaxxed.

That should also tell you something.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

If 92% of the nation is vaxxed, is it any surprise that 60% of hospitalizations are vaxxed. That leaves 8% of the population accounting for 40% of hospitalizations. Does that not reveal something to you.

Idaho has a 46% vaxx rate. About 86% of hospitalizations are unvaxed. 88% of ICU admissions are unvaxxed. Almost 90% of C-19 deaths in Idaho are unvaxxed.

Golly-Gee, I guess 'they' didn't provide any stats on those with natural antibodies?

That[also] should tell you something.

FJB & FJT
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Really?

What should that tell us?

Can you articulate your point?

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Really?

What should that tell us?

Can you articulate your point?

How many of those 'unvaxxed' in Hospital and or ICU have natural antibodies to Covid-19?

This seems to be a stat 'they' don't want to report for some odd reason???

FJB & FJT
IC B2

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
If they had "natural antibodies", why would they be in the hospital? Let alone ICU, or dead?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Trouble is, you don't know much, if anything about that 8% cohort.
You *think* it's made up of fat, stupid people but you don't know. You don't know that the 8% is largely made up of people who have illnesses/conditions that contraindicate the vax.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
If Pfizer hid data from the FDA, their blanket immunity from liability no longer applies. The ensuing class action suit will end them.

Then why the FDA say it needs 75 years to fully release Pfizer C-19 data to the public?

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
If Pfizer hid data from the FDA, their blanket immunity from liability no longer applies. The ensuing class action suit will end them.

Then why the FDA say it needs 75 years to fully release Pfizer C-19 data to the public?

Yes, can anyone tell us this?

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Tyrone

You *think* it's made up of fat, stupid people but you don't know. You don't know that the 8% is largely made up of people who have illnesses/conditions that contraindicate the vax.

No, I don't "think: anything. I freely admit no knowledge of Israel's vaxxed vs unvaxxed demographic.

But I am well aware of the demographic in Idaho which refuses the vaccine.

By and large, it is not those in failing health.

In Idaho, the vaxxed who end up in ICU are predominantly in extremely failing health.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

No, I don't "think: anything. I freely admit no knowledge of Israel's vaxxed vs unvaxxed demographic.

In Idaho, the vaxxed who end up in ICU are predominantly in extremely failing health.

Your last paragraph would pretty much apply across the board one would think.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Somewhere in some moms basement is a 15 yr old thinking to himself “yea got me another group, …. These folks are like bluegills in a small farm pond, they’ll hit anything”

Help keep our sport going. take a kid outdoors!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JimHnSTL
Somewhere in some moms basement is a 15 yr old thinking to himself “yea got me another group, …. These folks are like bluegills in a small farm pond, they’ll hit anything”

Shiny bare hook in our pond

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Uh, no!

Despite so many claims to the contrary on this board, covid has killed a lot of people with no or very minor health concerns prior to Covid infection.

While it has been recognized for over a year that none of the covid vaccines can guarantee to prevent infection.

It is well proven they do a great job of lessening the seriousness of the infection. Even in old fuquers with seriously compromised lungs.

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Must not forget this is a 99.8% survivable virus. Don’t overthink it . . .

Maybe your mileage will vary.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
If there is any BULLS HIT to be found anywhere.......it'll be posted ON THE FIRE!!

Yup

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

Uh, no!

Despite so many claims to the contrary on this board, covid has killed a lot of people with no or very minor health concerns prior to Covid infection.

While it has been recognized for over a year that none of the covid vaccines can guarantee to prevent infection.

It is well proven they do a great job of lessening the seriousness of the infection. Even in old fuquers with seriously compromised lungs.

Proven by who? Them? I wouldnt trust "their"data either,, remember "they" are pushing this BS,,, Im begining to think all covid is, is a very nasty flu variant that they are promoting and getting rich off of, follow the money

I AM AMERICA!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by hosfly

Uh, no!

Proven by who? Them? I wouldnt trust "their"data either,, remember "they" are pushing this BS,,, Im begining to think all covid is, is a very nasty flu variant that they are promoting and getting rich off of, follow the money

Nah. Money??
It’s altruism at its best.

Sarc

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sometime you guys will put together the facts that we have much more of the population vaxxed this year than last, but as many or more hospitalizations and, I predict, deaths.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why are people going to the hospital with the flu?

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
729 members (10gaugemag, 16penny, 160user, 12344mag, 21, 12308300, 75 invisible), 2,714 guests, and 1,363 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,623
Posts18,398,611
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.