L
Be checking out Bul Armory ..

BP-B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I really like my Fusion Cco.

Bangflop! another skinning job due to .260 and proper shot placement.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I was going to go with the Fusion but they've been out of stock for a while. Ran across a new Springfield Armory 4.25" Ronin and snatched it up. It's aluminum frame but that is even better for my use. Shoots great and has a nice trigger. It's not a bobtail yet, but will be as soon as I get time to get the Jig and part from Brownell's. I called SA and they won't do it in their custom shop so I'll do it myself. It isn't critical to bob it, but I did like the feel of the bobbed Kimber I held a while back.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Man i've got a Fusion Arms all steel bobtail Commander 45 ACP, only thing i can think of that feels better in hand is a woman's boobie! it points like a finger and is more accurate than my no pistol shooting ass will ever hope to be.

Trump Won!
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Got my Colt Commander in mid 90s.
Very good trigger, stock
Wilson rod and Pachmayr arched MS housing the mods.
Still got it.

Longest kept rig.

IC B2

kenjs1 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Gunner- I saw Fusion, and SDS. Tell me about them.
I am looking at a Springer Ronin model - which it had front stippling. I thought they made it in steel too? Or is that a different model... I would guess so. A Springfield is high on my list though.
Looking at Ruger commander- seen one and it was nice. Wish it had front stippling.
Sig makes an all steel bob or two. might go that route but would be another model 80 I guess. Always something isn't it?

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not sure what's happened to this world.
Yes I am.

I wanted Dad's Ithaca 37 20 gauge.
Mowed lawns, skipped school lunches, bought one.
Wanted his 308 Finnwolf. After I got a good job, i bought one.

People today wonder "what's wrong with the younger generation"?

Look in a phuggin mirror.
That's what's wrong.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
kenjs1 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Dillonbuck, , let me clarify, - son wants to BUY my SIg - or get one like it. He trusts the old man enough to buy what I have or recommend.

He isn't expecting me to give it to him. Never was. In fact, he is a type that would love to gift me such a present. He has major work ethic he thanks me for having.

He started two successful companies and travels. It was maybe ten-eleven years ago he was buying water in bottles from Costco and driving around on a bicycle selling them at parks trying to make a buck. Wasn't asking me for a handout.
He came up from Christmas and first thing he did was replace all our cannister lights - I helped but he paid for all of them. We tackled replacing pull down stairs in the garage but he hated my cordless drill and insisted on running out and buying me a new Dewalt. At this point if he wants my Sig.....I may just damn well give it to him He isn't asking me for it though.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
kenjs1, my Fusion Arms bobtail Commander has the Fusion Arms lower, the slide, barrel and all the guts are Ed Brown, mine must have been yanked straight out of the Fusion Arms foundry bowels as i had to use the zip code for serial number to give to the insurance man LOL, it has a Binghamton NY address, great custom build, that said, i cant see why a new all steel Fusion Arms bobtail Commander would feel any different in hand, mines a two tone with Ion Boron? something or other finish on the slide and wears the pretties set of wood grips i've ever seen.

Be glad to text you some pics to give you something to add to your search bank, just PM if you have interest.

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RickBin
If I could have a Dan Wesson V-Bob in Kali, I would.

That said, I have been very happy with the Dan Wesson Classic Commander.

Not the least expensive, but Wesson is very hard to beat for the money ...

Wessons are extremely hard to beat for the money. Owned a couple valors and they stood their ground with the baers, nh, browns ect

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My approval don't mean squat. And I really should have kept the pie hole shut.

But kudos to the both of you.
You all are examples of what happens when things are done right.
And work out the way they should. (Bit of luck in that)

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
104 members (338reddog, 405joe, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 444Matt, 12 invisible), 1,350 guests, and 683 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,588
Posts18,397,869
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.