-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You are wrong Yukon,but not as wrong usual . Even you with your claimed natural immunity ,you will get Omicron, as will everyone. We have faced at least three different variants, it's like facing three diseases .

Last edited by downwindtracker2; 01/06/22.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
GB1

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
You are wrong Yukon,but not as wrong usual . Even you with your claimed natural immunity ,you will get Omicron, as will everyone. We have faced at least three different variants, it's like facing three diseases .

Then why the same so-called Vaccine?
Provide a link for your thought process, I'm trying to follow along.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Since "vaccines" do not work, what do you suggest?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
In the link I provided above and the statements by Trudeau.......Having had time to think about it, I realize that he has just given fellow Canadians justification for untethered backlash toward un-vaccinated from the Vaccinated.

Trudeau's statements are provocative and misleading, they go against the current data. It is another example that he is unfit to govern, is willing to blunder into another rabbit hole that Canada is trying to get out of. I am referring to Canada's Native issue, wasn't it just one day ago he announced 40 billion to say sorry?....so it lasted one fugging day and uses language that takes the entire Country back to the same hole, same shyte different pile.

The shortage of healthcare workers he speaks of was clearly here before the wuhan, but they have made it worse by "firing" thousands of workers, but has seemingly made it someone else's fault. The Federal/Provincial Governments have had two years to prepare a new generation of healthcare workers taking the strain off the already experienced healthcare workers, they have failed.

The way Trudeau speaks, I wonder what he is capable of doing?
If we look at what Canada has done in the past to "human beings", I can see the a repeat of the same historical sequence of events. Is Trudeau going to round us up and intern us? or is he just trying to be cool and show the World the great leader that he wants us to see?
He uses the media and sounds like Hitler more everyday, and I truly believe we are being led by a madman, I seriously believe he has a mental disorder and (((Gerald Butts))) and friends pulls the strings.

So I have sent my MP a letter requesting Mr Trudeau be held to account for his false and provocative claims.
One of the benefits of being a member of a Political party is to ask a question and then receive an answer in a reasonable time.

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y

You are quite right. It seems even though natural immunity is 27 times better than the vaccines for all other variants, omicron is different enough that it will likely get past natural immunity. Luckily its also very mild. The problem is the data is clearly showing that double and triple jabbed folks are much more likely to get omicron. Couple this information with the fact that the vaccines havent stopped anyone from getting or spreading ANY of the variants or the original virus, and its an uphill battle to convince anyone with critical thinking skills to take the jab. Especially when we consider the VAERS data.

Only an imbecile would argue that msm, big tech , and governments are not actively censoring any and all doctors and scientists who do not support the narrative that the vaccines are #1 safe and #2 effective. The reality is quite different. The mass vaccination campaign is the reason we have the new variants popping up. There is also data that strongly suggests ADE is a now a reality. This is something we were warned about.

The vaccine campaign has never been about health. Its about control. Unless things change quickly, the naysayers will soon get a big surprise. Its just unfathomable to me why anyone would agree to give any government this much power over their everyday lives but thats exactly what the masses are doing. Like Dr Malone said, the same thing happened in Germany in the 1930s..

IC B2

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Germany in the 30's?

hitler was an underachiever, he existed for a decade

what, lenin, MAO and Stalin and Castro were able to achieve. now that's truly impressive. now past the century mark. 100 million and counting.

vax - tards suffer from cognitive dissonance.

covid won't be eliminated by shots. just your right to personal sovereignty will be lost.

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Now this from the far east....another point on the board for Alex Jones. Anyone with the proper amount of oxygen flowing to their brain saw this coming many many months ago. Other provinces will surely follow. Once Canada makes it mandatory to get into the country, and they will, tourism is dead. Its started out slowly, like pebbles rolling down a hillside, but the rocks keep getting bigger and bigger. It wont be long until its a landslide and it will engulf everyone.

https://dailyhive.com/montreal/quebec-vaccine-passport-three-doses

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Looks like ordinary people of Kazakhstan have had enough of their government bullshit...
Maybe It's what's needed in this country.
Burn Parliament buildings to the ground starting in Ottawa, and start over..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You saw how well that worked in the States last year. Maybe you would like to rethink your idea!

Jim

Last edited by 1OntarioJim; 01/06/22. Reason: make a correction
Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by 1OntarioJim
You saw how well that worked in the States last year. Maybe you would like to rethink your idea!

Jim

That was peaceful in comparison to what would happen if they tried even half the stuff down there that they have actually done here. I had a hunter from Arkansa this fall. Fully vaxxed fella. He overnighted in Vancouver and was blown away by the restrictions. He said some things I wont repeat on here, but suffice it to say the heartland folks will only be pushed so far.

IC B3

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Omicron is a minor cold. Even for older people. Concern over this is a joke. GD

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by yukon254

You are quite right. It seems even though natural immunity is 27 times better than the vaccines for all other variants, omicron is different enough that it will likely get past natural immunity. Luckily its also very mild. The problem is the data is clearly showing that double and triple jabbed folks are much more likely to get omicron. Couple this information with the fact that the vaccines havent stopped anyone from getting or spreading ANY of the variants or the original virus, and its an uphill battle to convince anyone with critical thinking skills to take the jab. Especially when we consider the VAERS data.

Only an imbecile would argue that msm, big tech , and governments are not actively censoring any and all doctors and scientists who do not support the narrative that the vaccines are #1 safe and #2 effective. The reality is quite different. The mass vaccination campaign is the reason we have the new variants popping up. There is also data that strongly suggests ADE is a now a reality. This is something we were warned about.

The vaccine campaign has never been about health. Its about control. Unless things change quickly, the naysayers will soon get a big surprise. Its just unfathomable to me why anyone would agree to give any government this much power over their everyday lives but thats exactly what the masses are doing. Like Dr Malone said, the same thing happened in Germany in the 1930s..

ADE is......Antibody Dependent Enhancement......just wonder if this is where we are going.
https://jeffreydachmd.com/2021/08/d...-dependent-enhancement-from-israel-data/

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by 673

ADE is......Antibody Dependent Enhancement......just wonder if this is where we are going.
https://jeffreydachmd.com/2021/08/d...-dependent-enhancement-from-israel-data/

Good article. We will know for certain by the end of the year, but it sure looks like thats whats happening.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just a guess, but by the end of spring, it will be over.

In Ontario they are seeing a 40% over a week increase in ICU use . Hospitals world wide are seeing a 10 to 15% absenteeism rate.. That's why the Premier Ford freaked out. He is a Conservative, BTW. A very worrisome development is Omicron is hitting kids.

Our local Chief Health Officer is predicting as much as 30% . A dire warning, and she usually pretty up beat.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
It's interesting. I don't really trust either side of the discussion. We've had too much "all peachy" pro-vax propaganda from the left+media+medical community which has proven to be false. There are too many breakthrough cases and too many vax injuries for that to be an accurate picture. Yet we've had too much "the sky is falling" anti-vax propaganda from the right which has so far not proven to be true either. Time will tell. For now, I think we need to notice all that is said by everyone from every side but pass it all through the same boolsheet filter remembering that anyone who is speaking is speaking for their own benefit, not for ours. Cynical .. yes, I am. Thank both the far left and the far right for that.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by T_O_M
It's interesting. I don't really trust either side of the discussion. We've had too much "all peachy" pro-vax propaganda from the left+media+medical community which has proven to be false. There are too many breakthrough cases and too many vax injuries for that to be an accurate picture. Yet we've had too much "the sky is falling" anti-vax propaganda from the right which has so far not proven to be true either. Time will tell. For now, I think we need to notice all that is said by everyone from every side but pass it all through the same boolsheet filter remembering that anyone who is speaking is speaking for their own benefit, not for ours. Cynical .. yes, I am. Thank both the far left and the far right for that.

Tom

The right, at least the right Ive been listening to, has been predicting for months things that have been coming true. The lefts only answer is the jabs. Its easy as hell to see the end game now and it has nothing to do with our health. I feel sorry for the good Canadians that are stuck here; at least I can leave, and if this happens, thats exactly what I will do. Total and complete communism, and the fact that they even mention something like this in public shows you just how far gone we are. You people that had your eyes closed through all this are going to regret not using your thinking skills one day real soon.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/b...utm_source=top_news&utm_campaign=usa

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by greydog
Omicron is a minor cold. Even for older people. Concern over this is a joke. GD

I'm just going out the other side of a go around with the big Rona. And I'd have to say you're right. I can only assume, based on the extremely mild symptoms, that it was Omnicron. But I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop. It never did. I've had worse colds.

A significant portion of our population is paralyzed by fear, and completely incapable of critical thought. If we allow this to continue over something like Omnicron, our future may not be very bright.

Originally Posted by Llama_Bob
I've seen more well-shot game lost with TSXs than any other premium bullet.

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Tom

The right, at least the right Ive been listening to, has been predicting for months things that have been coming true. The lefts only answer is the jabs. Its easy as hell to see the end game now and it has nothing to do with our health. I feel sorry for the good Canadians that are stuck here; at least I can leave, and if this happens, thats exactly what I will do. Total and complete communism, and the fact that they even mention something like this in public shows you just how far gone we are. You people that had your eyes closed through all this are going to regret not using your thinking skills one day real soon.

I go with my gut on pretty much everything that is life altering, that, and as much common sense I can muster, also, the mainstream media has been lying.

I think Minister Duclo is referencing Government related minions to be mandated, he may have been hinting toward Citizenry to be mandated, but I think even Trudeau would realize that would turn the Country into a nasty place. He may have to wait in line as we have other issue's ready to erupt at anytime.

I think that the Liberals are so out of touch with Western Canada that they are going to have trouble.

Jason Kenny has his wits about him on this, so there is that.

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by 673

Tom

I go with my gut on pretty much everything that is life altering, that, and as much common sense I can muster, also, the mainstream media has been lying.

I think Minister Duclo is referencing Government related minions to be mandated, he may have been hinting toward Citizenry to be mandated, but I think even Trudeau would realize that would turn the Country into a nasty place. He may have to wait in line as we have other issue's ready to erupt at anytime.

I think that the Liberals are so out of touch with Western Canada that they are going to have trouble.

Jason Kenny has his wits about him on this, so there is that.

Hope your right, but it sure sounds like it would include everyone. The Austrians didnt see it coming either

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 21, 222Sako, 222ND, 69 invisible), 2,481 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,677
Posts18,456,258
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.