Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Listenng to the Supreme Court arguments and Roberts seems to be pointing out about all the increase in positive Covid cases.

Seems like the argument should be whether the government can legally inject something into your body without your consent.

Legal injection for the death penalty is the only circumstance for that I’m aware of for that.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I am guessing if Trump had pushed through this mandate, the libs would be screaming bloody murder that he is only doing it to consolidate power and financially enrich himself and his cronies.

Bizarro world....

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tarbe
I am guessing if Trump had pushed through this mandate, the libs would be screaming bloody murder that he is only doing it to consolidate power and financially enrich himself and his cronies.

Bizarro world....

Well of course. In the same act the Demotards are motivated by humanity, compassion, love for their fellow man. Republicans by greed in keeping their virtual slaves healthy so they cam be useful little cogs in the evil machine.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Brawndo has Electrolytes.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This mandate MIGHT make more sense if it weren't for natural antibody immunity. Ignoring the fact that many, if not most people, are already immune is a real head scratcher.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Roberts has been compromised for years. One of the first things the GOP should do the next time they control the WH is to impeach him for dereliction of duty. There have been several cases dealing with the Constitution and disagreements between states that he has personally refused to allow to be held despite the fact that those are the exact cases the SC is supposed to hear in accordance with their Constitutional mandate.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MAC
Roberts has been compromised for years. One of the first things the GOP should do the next time they control the WH is to impeach him for dereliction of duty. There have been several cases dealing with the Constitution and disagreements between states that he has personally refused to allow to be held despite the fact that those are the exact cases the SC is supposed to hear in accordance with their Constitutional mandate.

^^^^^^

This. Roberts is the DC version of a cigar store Indian. Fugkin useless.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This is pretty sad. The Justices are pretending to be doctors who are interested in public health. They are not. They are ONLY to consider SHOULD the Federal government have the Constitutional authority to enforce such mandates REGARDLESS of the social impact.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by MAC

You will come closer to walking on water than seeing the House impeach Roberts much less the Senate convicting. Conviction requires 2/3 of the Senate, and that ain't happening. Whoever has the goods on Roberts also has the goods on most of the US Senate.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ltppowell
This mandate MIGHT make more sense if it weren't for natural antibody immunity. Ignoring the fact that many, if not most people, are already immune is a real head scratcher.

Yes it is.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Listenng to the Supreme Court arguments and Roberts seems to be pointing out about all the increase in positive Covid cases.

Seems like the argument should be whether the government can legally inject something into your body without your consent.

Legal injection for the death penalty is the only circumstance for that I’m aware of for that.

Do public schools still mandate vaccinations for entry into the lower grades?

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Houston_2

This is not a vaccine!

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thank you George Bush, Republicans can always be counted on to have our Liberty foremost in their minds...

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by ltppowell

And a 99% survival rate....

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by worriedman
Thank you George Bush, Republicans can always be counted on to have our Liberty foremost in their minds...

Government's job is not to keep us safe, rather to guarantee our individual liberty!

ya!

GWB

Now, after more than one year of pushing these vaccines and after the vast majority of Americans have taken the jab, some the two first recommended and then the third which they call a booster, COVID in one form or another is overtaking the country again. Vaccinated people are getting it just like the unvaccinated.

This leads us to ask whether what is in the jab really qualifies to be termed ‘vaccines.’ We thought that vaccines, after they were given, served to prevent people from getting the disease against which they were vaccinated. This quote, “Vaccination is the safest way to protect your child against an infectious disease. Once your child has been vaccinated, they should have the ability to fight off the disease if they come into contact with it. They have a level of protection, or immunity against the disease,” best captures for many older people, the real purpose of vaccinations.

When did the understanding of what vaccinations were all about changed? If I get a vaccination for polio, I surely do not expect to get polio. When I took the double dose of the Moderna vaccine last year, I was led to believe that after taking the vaccination I would be protected from getting COVID, and I believed that to be true. My grandchildren came and demanded that I take the jab so they could come and play with me without giving me the disease because we all believed that the vaccination immunes us from getting and spreading the disease.

But we are now finding out that none of that is true. People everywhere, from all walks of life are getting the disease after three jabs. In Israel, they are talking about giving a fourth jab! This thing will never end at this rate and with these so-called vaccines.

One can easily be led to believe that what is driving vaccination mandates, in spite of the evidence that they do not work like traditional vaccines, is coming not from true scientists, but from political scientists who have their own reasons for telling the public to get vaccinated with the current jabs that do not protect us from the current disease in our traditional understanding of what vaccinations do for the human race.

It is my belief that real scientists need to go back into the labs and work at developing a true vaccine against COVID. The nation needs that and with warp speed. What Trump developed is not doing for us what vaccines are supposed to do. What Biden is pushing, mandate upon mandate of jabs that do not do what they were advertised to do must also be reviewed quickly. Real scientists, not political scientists need to get into those labs, get our tax dollars and do some real work to get us something that works to save the human race from this calamity called COVID. What the politicians and woke doctors are selling us is plainly not working as it ought to work. And we must begin to speak truth to power. They need to stop lying to us.

Tell us the truth about the jabs. They are not vaccines in any real sense of that word. At best, they are great therapies that like all other therapeutics help us to manage the disease once we get it. In that sense, the so-called vaccines are still good for us. We need to take them, but not for the reasons the politicians and woke doctors tell us. We need to take them because they lessen our chances of hospitalization and death if and when we get COVID. So, they may actually be the best therapeutic medicine in our medicine cabinets at this time. Who wants to die if they get COVID? Not me! So, I am glad that I took my two jabs and will willingly take the third and the fourth knowing that they would not be doing for me what we were initially told, but that they would lessen my chances dying if I get COVID.

https://baltimoretimes-online.com/o...uly-vaccines-or-are-they-just-therapies/

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
This is pretty sad. The Justices are pretending to be doctors who are interested in public health. They are not. They are ONLY to consider SHOULD the Federal government have the Constitutional authority to enforce such mandates REGARDLESS of the social impact.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

IMO we reached the point of no return

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
GWB, has is right. Vaccines prevent infection. This is something else and it doesn’t seem to be working very well.
Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I get a kick out of this one.........

ya!

GWB

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by geedubya
Originally Posted by Houston_2

This is not a vaccine!

ya!

GWB

^^^^^^ THIS!!! ^^^^^^

If the damned medicine actually vaccinated us it would prevent us from catching and transmitting the virus. The stuff they're injecting us with is a therapeutic medicine at best.

I've gotten two of the shots so that I would no longer have to wear a mask at work. That lasted about a month. Now the shots that I subjected myself to mean almost nothing.

What a joke.

Mandating a joke is a joke. Unless there is another reason.

Something more serious and too sinister to be released to the public.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Cross
Unless there is another reason.

Something more serious and too sinister to be released to the public.

What if the to be released affects the injected more than the non-injected? Remember Fauci and Gates are all about depopulation.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (160user, 11point, 10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 69 invisible), 2,752 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,334
Posts18,468,628
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.