Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
NVhntr Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Gives Leonardo DaVinci a run for his money, eh?
Maybe he should get a Lifetime Achievement Beaver Award next year?
I'm sure I've missed a few.

1. 6/15/20 – Scientist - “I've studied the Scientific Method and have applied it many years inside of laboratory settings AND in the field.”

2. 6/19/20 – Health Tech -“I'm not a surgeon, but I've worked in health care as a surgical tech/assistant”

3. 6/23/20 – Political Activist - "I used to carry concealed without the license. It was a big risk...Then started seriously praying for the Lord to intervene and motivate the state law makers to pass Vermont style carry laws, not just for handguns but for any weapons that
God's people choose. Guess what? He kindly responded to the request and we gained victory to do just that!!! Knives, batons, etc I was shocked!
He is very kind and we are fortunate that He is our King. Feel free contact me, PM, anytime you want to pray for that to happen in your state."

4. 7/1/20 – Wildlife Instructor - “I've taught wildlife education and I'm also against harmful chemicals. I taught a class on environmental factors of bats and human interaction.”

5. 7/21/20 – Gym Owner - “I used to run my own place (referring to a gym) and have a fitness program.”

6. 7/22/20 – Firearms Instructor - “I’ve taught basic marksmanship as an adult, but am not that skilled any more.”

7. 7/30/20 – Dental Consultant – “The teeth God gave you probably work better than dentures or the other man made junk substitutes. PM me if you are interested in my answer.
Dentists tell us that once our enamel is gone, it will not grow back.....so they want you to believe their lies so you will spend thousands or more on their services.
I don't offer my valuable knowledge on these forums but rarely (LMAO), because it wastes my time. Contact me pm.”

8. 8/5/20 – Medical Educator – “One top pediatrician that used to be President of a world renowned pediatric hospital and extremely pro vax, changed his mind after I shared my information over a dinner meeting. Multiple vaccines were removed from his hospital after verifying everything that I shared in that meeting. There's a list of major vaccines that were no longer marketed nor allowed after that at that very hospital. No doubt it cost them millions.

9. 8/5/20 – Martial Arts Instructor - “I've taught all kinds of folks how to use those (canes) for years.
I can recommend street proven details. Modified weapons, blunt trauma, blades, and hand to hand combat are my skill sets.”

10. 9/26/20 – Gun Writer - “But going from memory, hand loads using 45 super brass and 165gr lead were clocked at 1600fps from a 5" Douglass barrel. I have no idea what charge or if it was a safe pressure. I was testing a new 1911 for an article, using someone
else’s ammo. PS:. Warning. Don't test this at home anybody. This was from a linkless, gas delayed blowback design.”

11. 9/30/20 – Veterinary Position ? – “Our office used to give out thousands of rabies vaccines.”
11/19/20 – Veterinarian? (No, he wouldn't have danced around that)- “I have a degree in the physical sciences and have practiced veterinary medicine for many years.”

12. 3/8/21 – Teacher – “I've spent many years teaching in public and private schools. I've also researched home schooling and taught in various venues”

13. 4/14/21 – Ice Cream Maker - "I used to process ice cream. We had the liberty to come up with our own recipe.
We had premium and ultra premium ingredients to choose from. If it was a crowd pleaser it would go on the menu and we'd do large batches. That "Columbian Gold" idea might have turned into a coffee mocha or with ribbons of caramel. I have a lot of other ideas that B
& J would make big $ on. We had more flavors than Baskin Robbins and the same quality or better with few exceptions."

And let's not forget, self appointed Pastor of the Campfire.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
BP-B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Jesus what a FOS retard.
Lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NVhntr
We had more flavors than Baskin Robbins

in my best Forrest Gump voice, "yessir, we are bigger than Betty Crocker".......

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Hmm

Last edited by IZH27; 01/08/22.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Don't know which is sadder, the guy that wrote it, or the guy that keeps a hold of it.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don’t think your all bad NVhntr. Shoot I bet we agree on a lot more than we don’t. I don’t understand this one though. You could clean house on the Beaver Obsession award should he make one. Let it go.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Maser all grown up?

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Wonder what he is gonna come up with next?

Maybe Jesus told him to invent corn flakes?

I am MAGA.
NVhntr Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I don’t think your all bad NVhntr. Shoot I bet we agree on a lot more than we don’t. I don’t understand this one though. You could clean house on the Beaver Obsession award should he make one. Let it go.

I appreciate that and I understand where you're coming from Lemming. I would be surprised if someone hadn't brought that up.
I gave this some thought before posting because I realized I would get this reaction from some.
I saw early on when Happy Camper appeared here that he is a dishonest poseur.
That rankles me and I will continue to call him out at every opportunity.

Last edited by NVhntr; 01/08/22.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
NVHunter has the receipts, baby!

Looking forward to the HC heroic action chapter.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Reminds me of Lee 24

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
You call me out too. And a lot of other people.

The Campfire owes you a debt of gratitude for appointing yourself Watcher of The Posts and Ultimate Arbiter of Truth and General High Giftedness.

LOL

Jackass.

LOL
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

I appreciate that and I realize where you're coming from Lemming.
I gave this some thought before posting because I realized I would get this reaction from some.
I realized early on when Happy Camper appeared here that he is a dishonest poser.
That rankles me and I will continue to call him out at every opportunity.

NV is doing us a favor as well as any/all noobs here. Idiot, lying, poseurs, should be called out.

What’s next? Slappy going to be a rock star too? 🤣🤣

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
NVhntr Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fireball2
You call me out too. And a lot of other people.

The Campfire owes you a debt of gratitude for appointing yourself Watcher of The Posts and Ultimate Arbiter of Truth and General High Giftedness.

LOL

Jackass.

Well, I guess you're off the Christmas card list.
The the least you could do is nominate me for a Beaver Award in the "Watcher of The Posts and Ultimate Arbiter of Truth" category.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Only hotrod lincoln has done more than hc.

But, ta be fair, he's 150 years old, if ya add up alla the years he's spent rulin the world.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Post of the year thus far.

NVhntr Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Only hotrod lincoln has done more than hc.

But, ta be fair, he's 150 years old, if ya add up alla the years he's spent rulin the world.

Lol, I must of missed it.
No one else here deserves the special attention Happy gets.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Reminds me of Lee 24

That's what I was thinking. Lee24 reincarnated. The Second Coming, if you will.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Good that algore invented the internet or that clown would have.

NRA Patron
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
I don't do "Ignore", but along with several others (you know who they are), I quit reading HC OP posts some time back.

Life is too short for brain confetti, and I haven't that many cells left anyway..... smile

Last edited by las; 01/08/22.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
548 members (007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 51 invisible), 2,331 guests, and 1,084 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,597
Posts18,398,204
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.