Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
... my kindhearted Sunday sermons...

That's funny.
You are not kinhearted, but an insufferable, patronizing, arrogant, condescending asshat.

If you and your friends ever came into my church speaking Jesus Christ's name blasphemously and acting like you do here, you could expect more than that Jack.

Don't you have some more community service you need to perform?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Happy Copeland....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

So when you guys tag team like the hooded pro wrestlers against my kindhearted Sunday sermons, you want me to smile and keep my mouth shut while you run off every decent believer and unbeliever.
I'm going to take a wild guess that the thieves at the Stop & Rob convenience store hope to find unarmed passive victims to make their tasks easier. Satan didn't like Jesus armed with the Words of God from the O.T. either.

Your incessant equating of everyone who disagrees with you as
disagreeing with God demonstrates pharisaical hubris on your part.

Over and over again you condemn as if you’re God Himself, exemplifying a confidence that appears antithetical to the humblility that comes from having been convinced that it is only by grace you are saved.

Many here aren’t attacking your message but they’re attacking the messenger.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Efu,

You really think everyone on the forum is so stupid that they can't so much as read the TITLE of this thread.

You are welcome to go to hell if you wish to.
You have been provided every opportunity and I have never stood in your way other than to provide you and your friends the good news. You don't want it. I get that. What makes you and your buddies so evil is how you keep others from heaven.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

That's funny.
You are not kinhearted, but an insufferable, patronizing, arrogant, condescending asshat.
I think self righteous prig is more descriptive with the admission that I really have no right to judge and am not a mind reader. I know everybody fights a hard battle of some sort and we know not what H/C's been through. He certainly impresses as not happy and a quite unsuccessful ambassador for Jesus. My church has members that can run off more than we can bring in.

Maybe I should quit criticizing and start praying for him. I often think how maybe some of the most reviled men in Christendom may have repented and received salvation. Namely Judas and Pilate, there is evidence that both repented. Paul may have repented before he died, so there is a chance for myself and the other small fry on this little forum.

I have no idea what or where hell is or even if it exists. Maybe a place of eternal death but a permanent place of torture doesn't make sense. In any case I would bet if it does exist in whatever form it will receive as its internees many many self proclaimed religious officials from many Popes and John Calvin on down the line to the lowest soldier of the church. And Christianity is chief among said religions. Jesus must be appalled with his "friends".

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Efu,

You really think everyone on the forum is so stupid that they can't so much as read the TITLE of this thread.

You have been provided every opportunity and I have never stood in your way other than to provide you and your friends the good news. You don't want it. I get that. What makes you and your buddies so evil is how you keep others from heaven.

EFW's one of the finest Christians on The Fire.

Your speaking to him this way just confirms your total lack of character.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Efu,

Jesus has got to be the only one who loves you, Frank. And, that’s even questionable, since he has a propensity for sending god like pretenders to the abyss.

LMAO

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

That's funny.
If you and your friends ever came into my church speaking Jesus Christ's name blasphemously and acting like you do here, you could expect more than that Jack.
Could you be so kind as to provide the name and street address of your church. I want to sneak in and take a listen. I promise not to do anything disruptive. I'll just listen. You may have something I need and you just may not be able to articulate it here.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings

That's funny.
Could you be so kind as to provide the name and street address of your church. I want to sneak in and take a listen. I promise not to do anything disruptive. I'll just listen. You may have something I need and you just may not be able to articulate it here.

What makes you think that you are saved Hastings?

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Efu,

Jesus has got to be the only one who loves you, Frank. And, that’s even questionable, since he has a propensity for sending god like pretenders to the abyss.

LMAO

🦫

What did you do to deserve a place in Heaven beaver?

IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
[quote=Happy_Camper]... my kindhearted Sunday sermons...

That's funny.

If you and your friends ever came into my church.... ?

"My church" as in you're the preacher man, or just a building you attended for Sundays services?

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 01/08/22.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Efu,

LMAO

🦫

Nothing.

And you?

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by renegade50
Happy Copeland....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Kenny Copeland, an ambassador for God.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag

You speak truth.

Jesus is the Truth.

Those who reject the Word of God, no matter how much evidence has been provided them, are unconvincable.
Would another year worth of truth convince them?...I doubt it.
I think that they made it clear that their purpose in life is to lead people away from the truth. NV, Cantaloupe Snipper, etc.

Did you ever stop and think that maybe your job is to stop shoving the word of god down peoples throats and start showing them gods word. being you're particularly obtuse I'll give you a hint, showing them gods word is not opening the bible and showing them the pages.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

That's funny.

What makes you think that you are saved Hastings?

Efu,

LMAO

Did I miss the announcement that it's non-sequitur night?
Ok, I'll play.

Happy,
What good, demonstrable evidence do you have that heaven and salvation are real?
If you wish to use the Bible, you must first provide sufficient good, demonstrable to establish it's credibility and reliability.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
I’d bet serious money that Happy Camper isn’t a Christian and is just a troll (at best) or perhaps even a bot.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

I have no idea what or where hell is or even if it exists. Maybe a place of eternal death but a permanent place of torture doesn't make sense. In any case I would bet if it does exist in whatever form it will receive as its internees many many self proclaimed religious officials from many Popes and John Calvin on down the line to the lowest soldier of the church. And Christianity is chief among said religions. Jesus must be appalled with his "friends".

I always caution against the temptation to condemn people… especially those from completely different times and cultures…

As our Lord said we ought to remove the plank from our own an eye before assisting an our neighbor with the splinter in his.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw
I’d bet serious money that Happy Camper isn’t a Christian and is just a troll (at best) or perhaps even a bot.

You could be on to something. His chips were overheating tonight.!

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by efw

He's not a bot.
He's way too stupid to be a bot.

Page 23 of 45 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 44 45

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (1234, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 1eyedmule, 58 invisible), 2,589 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,562
Posts18,453,732
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.