Page 14 of 597 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 596 597
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Springcove
Ignore is for pussies

Liar. Its for people who have better to do than deal with karens.

Suck up all Byeyous schiett you wish.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/09/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
BP-B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Beyeyou was, by his own admission, a nice guy when he joined the fire and suddenly he was viciously attacked for no reason--according to him.

I asked him to show me the posts which attacked him for no reason, me supposedly being one of the ATTACK DOGS.

I apologised for supposedly being one.

He never posted those supposed attacks from me nor anyone else.

I subsequently pulled up his posts all the way back to his start date and , IIRC, went through a few pages of his posts and never found where anyone had attacked him. Maybe went through 5 pages iirc.

Hes a lying, whiny, karen khugnt.

You're peeking again, jag.

All a person had to do when I started posting was ask a question about Q and the attack dogs jumped the fence.

jag still thrives on name calling to boost his ego....... laugh Its all he had left in life back then and it carries right through to today.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Ignore is for pussies

Liar. Its for people who have better to do than deal with karens.

Suck up all Byeyous schiett you wish.

And just like that you prove my point. Cowards have members in ignore because they are to gutless to read a differing opinion.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Ignore is for pussies

If your IQ isnt high enough to understand what researchers like this guy has found in connecting the dots then you can probably be entertained by geniuses like Byeyou.

OTOH, if you want to know WTF is going on you should maybe go to a little higher level of internet fare. You want to know about the Law of War Manual and enemy agents occupying America? It matters not in the least to me as you have the right to know or not. wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/09/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Ignore is for pussies

If your IQ isnt high enough to understand what researchers like this guy has found in connecting the dots then you can probably be entertained by geniuses like Byeyou.

OTOH, if you want to know WTF is going on you should maybe go to a little higher level of internet fare. You want to know about the Law of War Manual and enemy agents occupying America? It matters not in the least to me as you have the right to know or not. wink

Nice deflection. The “FACT” is that what I posted about ignore is for pussies has been posted many many times. Renegade has said it often enough and so have others.

My hell your sitting at home behind your computer and you’re frightened of a post that doesn’t agree with yours. I am not just saying this for you! If you use ignore you’re a pussy and it’s that simple!!!

Im scared 😱 so carry on…

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Ignore is for pussies

Nice deflection. The “FACT” is that what I posted about ignore is for pussies has been posted many many times. Renegade has said it often enough and so have others.

My hell your sitting at home behind your computer and you’re frightened of a post that doesn’t agree with yours. I am not just saying this for you! If you use ignore you’re a pussy and it’s that simple!!!

Im scared 😱 so carry on…

jag runs scared in everything he does. If something doesn't work out like he wants it to, he attacks with name calling and he blames others with false personal accusations about them as a normal routine. It makes you wonder if the White House follows his lead in blaming someone else for everything they can't handle themself. Maybe he's a social influencer for uncle joe... ? laugh

If uncle joe welches on a bet, he has Psucci to run interference at her daily "news briefing". jag relies on his "friends" here to do it for him. That and the ignore button when he's feeling heat.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

..... then that would be literally what happened with Trump/Russia, y’old silly-head.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Id like to talk more about your desire that those who disagree with you be destroyed. You up for that, jag? In a sense, it’s kinda the crux of the biscuit here, as Mr. Zappa would say.

Let’s talk! Unless you’re chicken. wink

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Id like to talk more about your desire that those who disagree with you be destroyed. You up for that, jag? In a sense, it’s kinda the crux of the biscuit here, as Mr. Zappa would say.

Let’s talk! Unless you’re chicken. wink

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Awww! I killed threadie! laugh

C’mon, jag. Talk to me. I know you can see this...

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Youre too stupid to talk to. Youre deaf and blind. I rarely deal with such as you since i retired from seeing patients.

I also dont care to talk to communists.

Talk all you wish.

I have no reason to answer.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Bullshït. You’re afraid I’m gonna rock your world. wink

Bok bok bok.......

Talk to me. Lord knows you have the time to yap on the innerwebs. Think of it as research.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
The Commie left is getting frantic from seeing their fears coming true.

As Que said, we are watching a movie. Look at this wicked witch. Bitch is pissing her diaper as the patronizing puke of F the Nation tries to help her prepare us folks for the Deep States plans for the future by asking what she and the DNC are going to do about the dastardly Rs tightening up voting requirements. The aspect of that that makes her ill is the thought of the coming freight train that she knows will run over them. That train is named VOTER ID.

So Nasty tries to explain they need the build back better with relaxed vote standards to keep from letting the Rs destroy our wonderful Demonocracy. Ha. That is code for them doing what they said Trump was going to do which is not vacate office.

She essentially said it is their duty to fight the R takeover by any means to save the country and the demonocracy.

Ha. Tff.

What donkey nose is she pushing under the tent flap for all to see? They aren't going to leave office when voted out by Trumps coming red wave. Or was it Ques or Scavinos red wave. Well, essentially the same thing.

Now, do you know why the Mexican army has somehow lost 30% of the arms the US provided to them? Now do you know why D governors are releasing tens of thousands of criminals onto our streets to keep them safe from COVID-19 and why we are to be vaxed but not the healthy young, tough foreigners Soros and the cabal are financing to get transportation to and through Mexico? Do we now know why Zero and Biden pushed open borders and why Delta and other airliners are flying in illegal soon to be mercenaries from Haiti and the Middle East and Africa and why the printing presses are running round the clock and money being given them?

Hey, take up arms and riot and help us bring down the country and you boys will become full fledged citizens.

So when the truth starts coming out about the traitors in govt and big pharma and big banks etc and the news gets too hot to let out and the puppetmasters shut them down to keep us in the dark, then you will realize why Trump and the Patriots are investing and building Truth Social. The truth will come out when he takes the bullhorn from then.
If the SHTF before people start flocking to the Real News then we will be reminded of what Trump told us about him and the Patriots having Giant Voice.

He and MI have the codes to run Voice of America.

Just watch Bidens speech in Ga tomorrow and see if he doesnt threaten the states pushing voter ID.

Where Nasty is pissing her pants, Biden is crapping his.

Ha, another clue they are scared schietless? NY decides they will let nearly a million illegal aliens vote in their elections.

Now we know why the dimocommies, that our Fire trolls love, are pushing the idea of giving big money to the illegals they plan to use as mercenary anarchists.

Keep locked and loaded. Some areas of the country are going to get real sporty.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/10/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Bok bok bok.......

Talk to me. Lord knows you have the time to yap on the innerwebs. Think of it as research.

Hahaha. "Lord...". Every mouth will confess......

Gonna chunk a box of bullets at me?

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Bok bok bok.......

Nope. I’m gonna ask you a few very direct questions. But I’m not gonna waste my breath until you are ready to talk. You ready?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Bok bok bok.......

Nope. I’m gonna ask you a few very direct questions. But I’m not gonna waste my breath until you are ready to talk. You ready?

Let me start.

Hey Jag, you ever been lost on 4 acres of your own land?

Lmfao

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
jag is a good partiotic Christian. He may be a lying, POS, lunatic, welcher that probably shouldn't be trusted around your valuables or small children but he's a good patriotic Christian nonetheless. LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bkackshart, the fire’s moral compass.

HAHAHA!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Sandbilly. Admiited personal friend of the raving lunatic welcher talking about a "moral compass".

BWAAAAAAAHAAAHAAHAAHAA !!!!!

I wouldn't associate with such trash myself. A man may be judged by the company he chooses to keep.

Page 14 of 597 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 596 597

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
608 members (219 Wasp, 2003and2013, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 61 invisible), 2,494 guests, and 1,133 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,599
Posts18,398,245
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.