Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Are they trying to start a civil war?

I fugking hope so. I’m so tired of waiting….

They've been at war with us for YEARS, probably decades. Whoa to them when we decide we've had enough. It will not be a ballot box reprisal.

LOL
GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I will believe it when I see it happen. Other wise, it is a bunch of luke warn air.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
That would be quite dangerous duty for any cop in the US, unless they planned on only doing it in liberal schitholes.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All we have to live for is our freedom and children......and those are worth dying for. The coasties don't understand that we kill chit out here just to eat it or because it's harassing our stock....never really endangering us or our kids.

Methinks they're gonna want air support before they come knocking on the ranches out here.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
C
CBB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
They won't come knocking at the ranches...

They will take your kids straight from school and notify you by mail or by phone call why your kid didn't come home. They're all cowards, they won't risk a gunfight

Hunt...
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by geedubya
I realize that outrage, like sex, sells and this is from the Gateway Pundit.

However, having said that, I don't think I'd want to be involved in doing this!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...d-families-already-set-internment-camps/

ya!

GWB

throughout history, no despot or tyrant ever had a problem finding the folks to enforce edicts and law. I'd say most of the cops out there will enforce it without a second thought.

Sam......

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by geedubya
I realize that outrage, like sex, sells and this is from the Gateway Pundit.

However, having said that, I don't think I'd want to be involved in doing this!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...d-families-already-set-internment-camps/

ya!

GWB
Hitler lives.... Soon the Swastika symbol will appear in WA's gov't...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Are they trying to start a civil war?

Past that point!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CBB
They won't come knocking at the ranches...

They will take your kids straight from school and notify you by mail or by phone call why your kid didn't come home. They're all cowards, they won't risk a gunfight

Many if not most of our teachers are ranchers and there's only 2 in a staff of 50 that supported the mask mandate.

They could pull it off in Pullman or colfax, we were down there for a game and they are a bunch of puzzies. Terrified by the thought of rona.

You make it to any other area and the sentiment is much like it is in our area....and we are backed by the sheriff. Even the small town cop on the city payroll is outspoken against mandates.

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Apparently this has been law in Washington since 2003.

Response to ebola?

Will be interesting to see how it plays out with mid terms coming up.

Anyway....gateway pundit might be trolling a bit...

I am MAGA.
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I still won't tolerate internment.

Even.for.the.Japs!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Apparently this has been law in Washington since 2003.

Response to ebola?

Will be interesting to see how it plays out with mid terms coming up.

Anyway....gateway pundit might be trolling a bit...

What I posted was from internal email within the state....and it spread like wildfire and they're in damage control mode.

Jay inslee told all of the state secretaries that no Washington state employees will have a job without being vaccinated, exemption be damned and to fire those exempted employees within 60 days.

He's a snake and will not rest until the whole state flies rainbow flags and follows his orders.

Of course he will never announce his visits to the east side of Washington because he's a giant pussy.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I agree. He is no fugging good.

Gateway has their dates wrong for sensationalism....but to revisit this issue now is quite troubling.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If I am understanding the confusing bureaucratic language, the Jan. 12 meeting is about whether to add Covid to the diseases that allow WA State to arrest, detain, quarantine etc. etc. The detainment law is on the books, as others have said, but at present Covid is not explicitly included as one of the diseases state authorities can sic cops on. If my take is wrong, correct me as I am still researching.

Re the enforcement side of this law:

Sheriffs are elected and many will not comply. The sheriff in our western county told the top county health officer, and the public, that he would not enforce her county health mandates and rules.

Non sherriff LEO's: A relative of mine lost his law enforcement job because he would not be vaccinated. He already had Covid, tested as having very strong immunity and was taking a test each week but they fired him. He stayed courteous but would not budge. He confirmed that authorities are using Covid to weed out “stubborn” law enforcement personnel who cannot be relied upon to obey any order to violate individual civil rights. He said that “stubborn” is the buzz word label regarding LEO’s who question Covid rules, and said that the open policy of some departments is to weed out such “stubborn” officers.

So first they get rid of cops who will not blindly enforce police state laws, and then spring the laws on us.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Okanagan

So first they get rid of cops who will not blindly enforce police state laws, and then spring the laws on us.

Oh no, surely they wouldn't! Say it isn't so!

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My area had 75% request exemption at the county level and 100% were granted accommodation. Jay's gonna need backup because the local boys said K M A.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by high_country_
My area had 75% request exemption at the county level and 100% were granted accommodation. Jay's gonna need backup because the local boys said K M A.

Eastern Washington is not Seattle......just saying.....

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by high_country_
All we have to live for is our freedom and children......and those are worth dying for. The coasties don't understand that we kill chit out here just to eat it or because it's harassing our stock....never really endangering us or our kids.

Methinks they're gonna want air support before they come knocking on the ranches out here.

Your painting us coasties with a broad brush high country. If you eliminate the Portland area you will find you have a very large number of allies that feels the same way you do. As far as killing stuff to eat or for the hell of it in the 8 months I was at home in 2021 I managed to kill 16 coyotes at my place and indiscriminately killed a bunch of vermin that might have needed killing or not. I also have 5 freezers full of deer,elk,homegrown beef,pork and fish. My suggestion is not to alienate us by the zip code we reside in.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Try it and see what happens.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The first thing I would do is check with your local Sheriff. If your Sheriff doesn't enforce the rules now will he or she if the governor mandates it ? If your Sheriff will enforce the mandates then you elected the wrong guy. Remember that at the next election. If you or he makes it that far.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

665 members (160user, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1973cb450, 69 invisible), 2,949 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,263
Posts18,467,132
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.