Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Didn't mention him by name eh?

He'd should stop advocating for the vaccines period. It's bad enough that the left won't shut up about it.

People are way beyond their saturation point of being lectured to about the damn vaccine.

The fact that Trump believes there's a political advantage to continue doing so makes him seem extremely obtuse.

I don’t see it as him “advocating” for it… he was ASKED a question… he answered it… the vaccines are working exactly as they were designed…. Nobody has ever said you couldn’t catch the virus after being vaccinated….only that it gave your immune system a heads up of what to look for and give it a head start at fighting it before it could overwhelm your system….I agree we’re all beyond the saturation point of being lectured to about both covid AND the vaccines, but did it ever occur to you that the liberals know this and push this narrative as a wedge issue???

To be honest, for quite a number of months the powers that be declared the vax had a 95% efficacy at PREVENTING a covid infection.

That number is now a lot closer to 0% than it is 95%.

But I am happy that the shot does minimize symptoms and severity of the virus.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]anonymous photo sharing

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]russian photo sharing

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender

He'd should stop advocating for the vaccines period. It's bad enough that the left won't shut up about it.

People are way beyond their saturation point of being lectured to about the damn vaccine.

The fact that Trump believes there's a political advantage to continue doing so makes him seem extremely obtuse.

I don’t see it as him “advocating” for it… he was ASKED a question… he answered it… the vaccines are working exactly as they were designed…. Nobody has ever said you couldn’t catch the virus after being vaccinated….only that it gave your immune system a heads up of what to look for and give it a head start at fighting it before it could overwhelm your system….I agree we’re all beyond the saturation point of being lectured to about both covid AND the vaccines, but did it ever occur to you that the liberals know this and push this narrative as a wedge issue???

Nope.

That wasn’t the message a year ago. That’s what the message has sort of morphed into.

In fact, that’s the reason CDC changed the very definition of “vaccine” to continue calling this injection a vaccine.

95% effective was the claim early on...they've been twisting and changing their claims and words all along.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

The mNRA vaccine they tested fir animals year ago was plagued with so many problems it was abandoned. Then suddenly they produce 1 and put it out to the public in less than a year and call it safe with the years of trials they normally go through.
No way was I believe that BS

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Originally Posted by ironbender

Nope.

That wasn’t the message a year ago. That’s what the message has sort of morphed into.

In fact, that’s the reason CDC changed the very definition of “vaccine” to continue calling this injection a vaccine.

95% effective was the claim early on...they've been twisting and changing their claims and words all along.

Exactly 💯

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Not to half of the "conservatives" here.

It would be an interesting poll.

"Should Trump push for the vaccine booster?"

You mean the vaccine that's not a vaccine? That one? The one that doesn't protect you or anyone else from anything?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Even Pfizer's CEO is backtracking.

Pfizer CEO Bourla says COVID vaccines offer limited protection ‘if any’, adds third dose gives less protection against infection

https://www.opindia.com/2022/01/pfizer-ceo-albert-burla-coronavirus-vaccine-protection/

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yes its conveniently forgotten that across the world both left and right wing leaders were all in lock-step in throwing their constitutions in the trash, torching their economies and pushing the vaccines. To believe covid or the vaccine is a scam means logically whoever was in power at the time was part of it . It also means the whole left vs right wing schtick is a sham too.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 158XTP
Yes its conveniently forgotten that across the world both left and right wing leaders were all in lock-step in throwing their constitutions in the trash, torching their economies and pushing the vaccines. To believe covid or the vaccine is a scam means logically whoever was in power at the time was part of it . It also means the whole left vs right wing schtick is a sham too.

Good points.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You have long been one of the 'fire's most vocal Trump critics, continually finding fault with him while claiming to be a conservative Republican. Shame on you.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

IC B3

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by pal

You have long been one of the 'fire's most vocal Trump critics, continually finding fault with him while claiming to be a conservative Republican. Shame on you.

He's not the Messiah.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by pal

Cults of personality never got people anywhere.

The Pres brought some great ideas to the table but he also had faults that deserve being called out. His willingness to go along with totalitarian vaccine obsession is one of them.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by pal

The Pres brought some great ideas to the table but he also had faults that deserve being called out. His willingness to go along with totalitarian vaccine obsession is one of them.

Yep.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by pal

Yep.

Double yep.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (1OntarioJim, 10Glocks, 1234, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 59 invisible), 2,569 guests, and 1,120 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,314
Posts18,468,326
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.