Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
They're just getting started. Every single movie and teevee show will be pounded full of politically correct "wokeness" and overwhelming diversity. Take a look at the "inside" of Hollywood and how movies and shows are written, cast, produced, and directed. You'll understand why the shows and movies you like are being destroyed.

This nonsense started before I retired and I was affected to a degree by it, but then could not even begin to match what's going on there now. I'd hate to try and be working there and making a living at it. crazy

https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/ho...zrAtj31YsnH4NJLppHYEvVNeRLSt9YVBZM8OMl0M

Enjoy.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Watch the last season of Brooklyn 99

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
Watch the last season of Brooklyn 99

Or Deputy

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I am on Velocity...

Conduct is the best proof of character.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The Golden Globes weren't broadcasted because the network didn't think it was woke enough even though every person made a woke speech about diversity.

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I totally expect Hollywood to go down the drain….as Rome burned…..

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Everything that comes out of Hollywood is unbearable now. But the entire industry is pretty much ignored these days by the young people.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There hasn’t been a movie released in the last 3 years that me or Wifey had any interest in seeing.
The last first run movie we saw was Chapaquidic, about Ted Kennedy.
Last time we went out to see anything was two years ago when “Slapshot” (1976) and “The Blues Brothers” (1977) were at the drive-in.
Pro sports, NASCAR, even the everlovin Salvation Army, all went woke, and all are dead to me.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
They're just getting started. Every single movie and teevee show will be pounded full of politically correct "wokeness" and overwhelming diversity. Take a look at the "inside" of Hollywood and how movies and shows are written, cast, produced, and directed. You'll understand why the shows and movies you like are being destroyed.

This nonsense started before I retired and I was affected to a degree by it, but then could not even begin to match what's going on there now. I'd hate to try and be working there and making a living at it. crazy

Enjoy.

L.W.

Good read. Thanks for posting LW

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I dunno how Yellowstone has gotten through four seasons without a homosexual character/subplot yet.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Just from my viewing in the last few years or so, for instance, the FBI series shows....pert near all the bad guys are white dudes! Mind boggling!

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
How about some Blazing saddles ?

Don't gobble at me
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I dunno how Yellowstone has gotten through four seasons without a homosexual character/subplot yet.

Well, technically, yes. The blonde Tasmanian f uck monster (the daughter) often times has quipped she munches on the carpet (A good thing as every good looking woman should....)

Aside from that, all one needs to do is watch commercials on TV.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I think the last current network show I’ve watched was last man standing.

And of course Dr. pol.

What little i watch is the oldie channels. Back when they was funny and not trying to cram an agenda down your throat.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hollywood is trying to move the US towards it's chosen end of sin and evil. As people accept that half of humanity is homosexual, they will begin to normalize different forms of sexual deviancy. Nothing is off limits to them. They want to make Epstein's life the model for others to follow.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I can't imagine caring less.

I could try...but not looking promising.

If the fuggers were worth saving...

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

Enjoy.

L.W.

I heard what you are reporting while listening to talk radio yesterday in my tractor...

Actually, we have been seeing the result of this for a few years now. It's hard for me to watch much of anything made after 2018. sick

Beyond that, actors who don't actually believe in Woke have to lie and say they do, or get blackballed. They can't even stay neutral. It's forced on them in a much worse way than it's forced on us.

We can always choose not to watch. But if anyone in the industry doesn't jump on their bandwagon, they are forced into bankruptcy.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
One of my Texas friends told me the other day, that down by Bastrop, the movie industry is coming to town.

Maybe one of locals here can shed some light on that.

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Look how the show the Ranch ended, it sucked the last season, I'm also watching the oldies channel most of the time.

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

663 members (1minute, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 1eyedmule, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 67 invisible), 3,131 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,701
Posts18,456,774
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.