Page 1 of 2 1 2
O
OldHat Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O
https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/how-bad-is-my-batch

It appears to be vaccine lot related. This whole vaccine fiasco is worse than I ever imagined it to be.

Pfizer executive recently said we can't keep boosting every 4 months. It is not sustainable.

GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
What we need is to reclassify. Anyone that dies thats had the shot period, its a death from the shot.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by rost495
What we need is to reclassify. Anyone that dies thats had the shot period, its a death from the shot.

Everyone who gets the shot will eventually die, so let's just call it 100% mortality.

Far left rationalizing at its finest. whistle

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My favorite take is justifying lockdowns based on fake videos showing Chinese people dropping in the streets. Fast forward to 2021 and videos of elite athletes dropping are spun as normal.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by erikj
My favorite take is justifying lockdowns based on fake videos showing Chinese people dropping in the streets. Fast forward to 2021 and videos of elite athletes dropping are spun as normal.

good post

.... like tears in the rain
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I you had a bad heart, had influenza, had the flu, etc. and got covid, you died of covid. That's the way the hospitals and gov. figured it.

So...... if you got the shot, get sick and/or die, the shot caused it. Using the same ground rules.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
How did he get the batch code? The average Joe Blow has no idea to really even consider asking about the batch code. Then where to look to see if it is a bad batch. It is insane that apparently those administering the shots are not aware that they are injecting people with bad batches. God help us!

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by rufous
How did he get the batch code? The average Joe Blow has no idea to really even consider asking about the batch code. Then where to look to see if it is a bad batch. It is insane that apparently those administering the shots are not aware that they are injecting people with bad batches. God help us!

Batch codes are on the vax cards and providers record them when giving injections.

https://www.howbadismybatch.com/

Is a site that sorts the VAERS DB (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System)

Regards -Not your average Joe

Last edited by MtnHiker; 01/13/22.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Batch code, my butt. It's the injection itself, not a bad batch, that caused his issues. All sorts of people are still getting the same reactions, and worse.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
everyone that gets the jab should be insisting on taking a cell phone picture of the container, and recording the lot number, batch number and all other info on the lable.

Sam......

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Batch code, my butt. It's the injection itself, not a bad batch, that caused his issues. All sorts of people are still getting the same reactions, and worse.

If 5% of the batches cause 90% of the problems, there is no statistical way that there is not something "special" about those batches. But then, many folks are convinced LGB won.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
An ex coworker that is about 68, just got boosted and had a stroke within 24 hours. A guy I work with recently took the JJ shot and was in the hospital within a week of taking it for heart problems, and he never had heart problems before.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Yep. We need to start counting those who die im the first 2 weeks of the jab.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Just dredged up my vax card and found out there were 15 deaths in the batch for my first shot. Feelin lucky tonight.

If you go to the site, you will see immediately that there is a batch related problem. Such distributions cannot be random.

Soli Deo Gloria

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I read this article a couple of weeks ago. As with everything Covid related, I didn't know whether to believe it or not.

But I've heard Dr. Malone speak enough to believe he's credible.

https://www.unz.com/mwhitney/report...pecific-batches-of-the-covid-19-vaccine/

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Yep. We need to start counting those who die im the first 2 weeks of the jab.

Sorry, fellas. That line of thinking does not a profit center make.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 222ND
An ex coworker that is about 68, just got boosted and had a stroke within 24 hours. A guy I work with recently took the JJ shot and was in the hospital within a week of taking it for heart problems, and he never had heart problems before.

I guess they all just got some from a bad batch.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Sad anecdotes, but LOOK at the statistics.

Soli Deo Gloria

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Don't take it number 1. If you did PRAY. This will kill millions over the next 3 years. Make your life right with your maker.

When the medical field gets paid by the government for anything covid related you should be scared. Research it yourself. Just don't use Google.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Sad anecdotes, but LOOK at the statistics.

Any other vaccine at any other time would have been stopped rather quickly with the VAERS data these mRNA therapies have.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (11point, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 54 invisible), 2,933 guests, and 1,230 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,354
Posts18,468,882
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.