24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Just watched this answer to a reporter by Psaki.
It's less than 30 seconds.

https://www.brighteon.com/71f257b4-0d8b-43de-9d10-fe2edb373d51

Are we missing the context, or is this another one of those statements like, what was it, about vaccines killing people?

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 01/13/22.
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It's no secret what they're doing to us, we just haven't declared war on them yet.

LOL
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Fireball2
It's no secret what they're doing to us, we just haven't declared war on them yet.

I have...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CashisKing
I have...

What are you doing?

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by CashisKing
I have...

What are you doing?

My action is mine... and not for the web.

Do you have a plan?

That is not a challenge... only a question...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

FB,

I searched for some time to pull up more of the clip to get context. I gave up, since I'm not going to dotguff sites.
Regardless, that's what has been happening for quite a long time without regards to any one. This shouldn't surprise me.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 01/13/22.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Just before she said the words "to prevent people from exercising their fundamental rights" her eyes went down, this time to the right. (It appears she is right handed) This tells me she knew she was about to tell a lie and she knew it was a lie. Her eyes were steady while addressing the reporter's question but then the eye thing and then a very quick exit to another question. Caught !

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fugk that bitch.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Peppermint Patty!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Are we missing the context, or is this another one of those statements like, what was it, about vaccines killing people?

The Queen of diversion, any lie can be turned

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Clearly she is referring to the Republicans pushing the country to autocratic rule and the Democrats pretending they can't stop it.
Free people become serfs at best and slaves at the worst. Similar to life in Russia.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

Clearly she is referring to the Republicans pushing the country to autocratic rule and the Democrats pretending they can't stop it.
Free people become serfs at best and slaves at the worst. Similar to life in Russia.

You’re half right; but you’re confused on which half. Democrats LIKE to be told what to do and how to live. They’re intellectually lazy and life is easier that way. The rest of us; not so much.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
I think she was talking about the 2 dems that are blocking their ability to steal all future elections through rampant voter fraud. They are still claiming that any attempt to make sure votes are legal and legitimate amounts to voter suppression.

Meanwhile many of us on the right realize that every fraudulent and illegal vote that the left gets through cancels out one of our legitimate votes and is at least as bad and in most ways worse than any claims of suppression. Because an actual vote that was cast is rendered useless everytime a fraudulent vote gets through.

Basically dems are trying to make it easier for them to cheat and are saying its racist to try to make sure votes are legal.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 01/13/22.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
That clip was clearly edited. Watch it again.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I think she was talking about the 2 dems that are blocking their ability to steal all future elections through rampant voter fraud. They are still claiming that any attempt to make sure votes are legal and legitimate amounts to voter suppression.

Meanwhile many of us on the right realize that every fraudulent and illegal vote that the left gets through cancels out one of our legitimate votes and is at least as bad and in most ways worse than any claims of suppression. Because an actual vote that was cast is rendered useless everytime a fraudulent vote gets through.

Basically dems are trying to make it easier for them to cheat and are saying its racist to try to make sure votes are legal.

Bb

That was a poorly veiled threat to Manchin and Sinema. Pure and simple.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

The context was found in a boring 45 minute blather session.
She was talking about how her boss is looking into ways to change the filibuster rules for voting.

Of course, like everything else it will benefit their communist takeover to deny the rights of the people who are natural born Citizens.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
682 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 10Glocks, 75 invisible), 3,102 guests, and 1,434 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,679
Posts18,399,581
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.