Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Might fly in Washington St.or California. Sure as hell wouldn’t fly in TX.

Lmao

Camp is where you make it.
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Nestucca
Originally Posted by high_country_
All we have to live for is our freedom and children......and those are worth dying for. The coasties don't understand that we kill chit out here just to eat it or because it's harassing our stock....never really endangering us or our kids.

Methinks they're gonna want air support before they come knocking on the ranches out here.

Your painting us coasties with a broad brush high country. If you eliminate the Portland area you will find you have a very large number of allies that feels the same way you do. As far as killing stuff to eat or for the hell of it in the 8 months I was at home in 2021 I managed to kill 16 coyotes at my place and indiscriminately killed a bunch of vermin that might have needed killing or not. I also have 5 freezers full of deer,elk,homegrown beef,pork and fish. My suggestion is not to alienate us by the zip code we reside in.

No offense intended, however....if I get to make one wish, it will be that sea level rises about 30 feet.

My inlaws live on the Oregon wet side and despite claiming to be conservative.....they're a mess.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Our county health nurse resigned because the Sheriff would not enforce her mandates.

Honest to God. BFE Montana.

One commissioner bawled like a bitch as she read her resignation letter.

Dad went to OCS with that commissioner. He can't believe how he turned out.

It doesn't matter where you are. These fugging white people are terrible.

I am MAGA.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
The exemption allowances currently listed in the state’s immunizations law would be available for families and their children who choose not to get vaccinated against COVID-19. These exemptions include medical, religious, philosophical or personal exemptions.

So why the meeting? So they can give you permission (approve your plea for an exemption) to not take the Jab?

If your a leftist, whatever Donald Trump says or does, that pisses you off rest assured, I am a Happy Camper!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Now that the CDC is turning on the supreme court....jay might consider backpeddling.

https://archive.ph/AW2Ai

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
All we have to live for is our freedom and children......and those are worth dying for. The coasties don't understand that we kill chit out here just to eat it or because it's harassing our stock....never really endangering us or our kids.

Methinks they're gonna want air support before they come knocking on the ranches out here.

Your painting us coasties with a broad brush high country. If you eliminate the Portland area you will find you have a very large number of allies that feels the same way you do. As far as killing stuff to eat or for the hell of it in the 8 months I was at home in 2021 I managed to kill 16 coyotes at my place and indiscriminately killed a bunch of vermin that might have needed killing or not. I also have 5 freezers full of deer,elk,homegrown beef,pork and fish. My suggestion is not to alienate us by the zip code we reside in.

Good point. The vast majority of the land area of New York State might as well be Tennessee if you go by the politics of the people who live there. It's the big cities that tilt things leftist.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Update: On Jan 12 the WA State Board of Health met as scheduled. After the meeting they reported that due to enormous volume of negative input re adding Covid to the “arrest and detain list” that they did not discuss it during the meeting. They decided to issue a statement saying that forced vaccinations and concentration camps were just rumors.

My guess is that they will retire behind closed doors, not let anyone know nor ask for input, and go ahead and secretly recommend that Covid be added to the arrest and detain list already on WA State law books.

Victory in the moment, but don’t trust them. That whole health detainee law should be repealed.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
If passed this is the sort of law which, for many, many Americans, would simply be a bridge too far. That is active Totalitarianism at work. An armed response would no doubt be seen and quite honestly appropriate because from there it's Martial Law, disarmament of the public, and then it's over.

The way life should be.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Okanagan
Update: On Jan 12 the WA State Board of Health met as scheduled. After the meeting they reported that due to enormous volume of negative input re adding Covid to the “arrest and detain list” that they did not discuss it during the meeting. They decided to issue a statement saying that forced vaccinations and concentration camps were just rumors.

My guess is that they will retire behind closed doors, not let anyone know nor ask for input, and go ahead and secretly recommend that Covid be added to the arrest and detain list already on WA State law books.

Victory in the moment, but don’t trust them. That whole health detainee law should be repealed.

One thing that put a damper on the whole thing, besides all the back lash was a majority of the county sheriff's publicly stated that they would not enforce any arrests when it came to any request by the county health officer.

Writing from the gateway to the great BluMtns in southeastern Washington.

Just remember, "You are the trailer park and I am the tornado". Beth Dutton, Yellowstone.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
No offense intended, however....if I get to make one wish, it will be that sea level rises about 30 feet.

My inlaws live on the Oregon wet side and despite claiming to be conservative.....they're a mess.
None taken High Country hell at least I could leave your married into it.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Insanity. Over a cold virus.

If these laws were ever for a serious epidemic, the pantshitting Libs have gutted the effectiveness of a response to any future ACTUAL problem.

They are mad with fear and the hunger for domination.

Insanity.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I'll see your 30 feet, and raise you 15 feet!

And I would like it to happen quickly!

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
So let’s say they do force a family into a Concentration Camp. I guess they will also have the power to seize & confiscate all weapons in the house?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by GAGoober
So let’s say they do force a family into a Concentration Camp. I guess they will also have the power to seize & confiscate all weapons in the house?

I`m sure, and like always with ERPO`s and such, it`s not actually about "confiscating" them, it`s about registering them before they give them back to you...

Last edited by SCRUBS; 01/14/22.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Pfffffft, cops won't do that. They are your friends. Back the blue !

I’d GUESS that there are city police who’d enforce it, but I’d suspect that most county sheriffs wouldn’t…

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
While we're wishing, how about a line of tactical nukes along the San Andreas fault? Beachfront property in Mariposa, anyone?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
While we're wishing, how about a line of tactical nukes along the San Andreas fault? Beachfront property in Mariposa, anyone?

Imagine the sudden shift to the right in American politics that would result, LOL.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Any LEO that would enforce that BS probably needs to be shot.

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Sounds like what they’re doing in some parts of Australia.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
129 members (257 mag, 6mmCreedmoor, 160user, 35, 6mmbrfan, 10Glocks, 14 invisible), 1,810 guests, and 812 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,776
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.