Dude's probably a capon!

I am MAGA.
BP-B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well, he should be able to hit the high notes then.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Believers,

Keep in mind that " the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

I can't waste all day answering the questions of the atheists with reasoning and the scriptures that would answer the so called atheists arguments against the existence of God." The mean God of the O.T. vs the Jesus of the New" fallacy has been dealt with before. There's no convincing those who don't want to know the truth. Perhaps they will be humbled by hardship some day and humbly look outside of that person they trust.
God is available to the humble, yet resists the proud.

So explaining God to those that don't understand is a waste of time.........Got it.

I have explained Him once a week for how long?
Every post has His love expressed in two video presentations of His good news.

After all of that you still don't understand Him?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
We understand that you are a shill and an anti Christian troll.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
8/16/21 – (Happy Camper narrowly escapes death at the hands of preachers.)
“It reminds me of the time I was staying the week with some preachers while seeing a week at a Church near Fort Worth Texas. This was back when I taught Sunday school, but hadn't considered ever Preaching. At 3-4 AM I was woken up with a pillow crushed against my face and two of the preachers holding my arms down, so I would smother to death.”

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
NV,
No doubt you would try to choke the life out of me too if I gave you the chance.

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth..." John ch. 8

9-14-2021
"Originally Posted by rainshot
He's been allowed to roam free for far too long. Get a rope.

NVhntr said,
"Happy Camper?? I agree."

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 01/14/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NVhntr
8/16/21 – (Happy Camper narrowly escapes death at the hands of preachers.)
“It reminds me of the time I was staying the week with some preachers while seeing a week at a Church near Fort Worth Texas. This was back when I taught Sunday school, but hadn't considered ever Preaching. At 3-4 AM I was woken up with a pillow crushed against my face and two of the preachers holding my arms down, so I would smother to death.”

Stay after him NVhntr. He will either repent and confess all his lying or follow Cowboy Tim and Paddler away from here like they did when the heat got too hot for them. H/C does have a thick skin. I would have left long ago if I was exposed and ridiculed like he has been.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
What a drama queen.
Lol

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Hastings

Stay after him NVhntr. He will either repent and confess all his lying or follow Cowboy Tim and Paddler away from here like they did when the heat got too hot for them. H/C does have a thick skin. I would have left long ago if I was exposed and ridiculed like he has been.

I don't think it's thick skin it's more like a typical Liberal, no f ucking brains.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
6/17/20 – Happy Camper survives being poisoned by his girlfriend.
"Good news is that it had a happy ending because I survived. I came within an inch of my life as organ failure set in. I'm grateful that God miraculously brought a vision of charcoal to my mind and where to find it. Then he gave me enough strength to drag myself off my back, get to it and eat it before dying. It absorbed the poison she put in the food and I recovered."

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jesus SAVES! but Moses INVESTS... a MUCH better option..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The derision ye recieveth here is of thou ownst making; verily thine own words will convict thee. NV chap.1

7/22/20 – (The first time 8 year old Happy Camper shoots a rifle, it’s a 15 shot one hole group at 100 paces with an 8mm Mauser.)
“Reminds me of getting yelled at my first time at a range. The first rifle that was put against my shoulder as an 8 y.o. boy was a 98 M in 8mm. My target had one hole after fully loading it around 3 times. It Made mom's second husband mad for wasting all that expensive ammo. Red face, yelling, cussing, not a good first experience. He thought I missed the target altogether until we went to get a close look. Not a bad rifle at 100 long paces.”

Last edited by NVhntr; 01/14/22.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
NV,
No doubt you would try to choke the life out of me too if I gave you the chance.

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth..." John ch. 8

9-14-2021

NVhntr said,

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Happy's Starbucks saga:

6/25/20 – (HC congers up story about dating, discovers too many Arabs, LEOs, and soy boys at Starbucks.)
"I used to take dates there from time to time.
Then it got overrun by black SUVs doing steakouts and Saudis who would hit and run backing out of parking spaces......soyboys working behind the counter asking if I want a Grande' or a Tall. And I'm waiting to ask for someone to handle my drink that doesn't have a lisp and has been tested for AIDS. About that time it's good to sit down and wait for the gal who doesn't look like she sleeps with Habeeb to get me a refill."

6/25/20 – (God provides HC with Starbucks)
"The BEST Starbucks ever was not served at the coffee shop.
It was an answer to prayer. A couple months ago.
Not prayer to some impersonal universe or cosmic consciousness, no mantra chanting meditation either....Just asked my Father in the name of His Son, my best Friend.
Went to Kroger's and what did I see on shelf by itself?
A bunch of bags of Starbucks Whole beans......at $2 BUCKS PER BAG! Fresh, not outdated. No issues. Just cheaper than wholesale. Coincidence? I'm sure some atheist will say so."

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Salvation? Finite consequences for finite transgressions: put them into reform school.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
NV,

9-14-2021

NVhntr said,

H/C: Now be honest. Who has been on here posting all kinds of fantastic lies? It's you but you may not know, you may be one of the people who doesn't even realize the lies he makes up are not true. They start believing their own lies. It has become almost comical and sad at the same time. NVhntr has caught you and chronicled enough to certify you as to what you are. Tell us again, did you shoot a one hole group with an 8mm Mauser at 100 yards when you were less than 10 years old? Just answer that. With 10 or 15 shots no less?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
So rene' is not a backslidden catholic, but an atheist now.

LMFAO!!!
You don't know squat you little female dog!!!
Finally got the toggling religous sockpuppet troll persona to react.

TFF!!!
That pic is most def going in the 30 rd mag for future use among all the other funny as fugg anderson pics I googled this morning in less than 30 seconds before I left the house.
Soooooooooo much material to work with.
You aint seen nothing yet bytch.
Outta the blue whenever I want too.
To show everyone on here what a tool and poser you are.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by renegade50

Believers,

Keep in mind that " the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

I can't waste all day answering the questions of the atheists with reasoning and the scriptures that would answer the so called atheists arguments against the existence of God." The mean God of the O.T. vs the Jesus of the New" fallacy has been dealt with before. There's no convincing those who don't want to know the truth. Perhaps they will be humbled by hardship some day and humbly look outside of that person they trust.
God is available to the humble, yet resists the proud.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]forever in my heart poem

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Crappy Hamster.
What's the matter little fella.

That last sentence in your cpt cut and paste blurb conflict with that picture.

Struck a nerve in your simpleton thought process.

I deliberately picked that picture to tie in with that last sentence

Your playing T ball.
Rest of us are hitting fastballs and driving in runs...

Dumbfugg....

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
We understand that you are a shill and an anti Christian troll.

Bazinga!!!!!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by NVhntr
6/17/20 – Happy Camper survives being poisoned by his girlfriend.
"Good news is that it had a happy ending because I survived. I came within an inch of my life as organ failure set in. I'm grateful that God miraculously brought a vision of charcoal to my mind and where to find it. Then he gave me enough strength to drag myself off my back, get to it and eat it before dying. It absorbed the poison she put in the food and I recovered."

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Eating charcoal after dragging himself where God told him he could find some...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Page 33 of 45 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 44 45

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
709 members (160user, 12344mag, 222Sako, 21, 12308300, 22250rem, 69 invisible), 2,709 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,621
Posts18,398,580
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.