Page 34 of 45 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 44 45
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
NV,
No doubt you would try to choke the life out of me too if I gave you the chance.

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth..." John ch. 8

9-14-2021
"Originally Posted by rainshot
He's been allowed to roam free for far too long. Get a rope.

NVhntr said,
"Happy Camper?? I agree."

H/C: Now be honest. Who has been on here posting all kinds of fantastic lies? It's you but you may not know, you may be one of the people who doesn't even realize the lies he makes up are not true. They start believing their own lies. It has become almost comical and sad at the same time. NVhntr has caught you and chronicled enough to certify you as to what you are. Tell us again, did you shoot a one hole group with an 8mm Mauser at 100 yards when you were less than 10 years old? Just answer that. With 10 or 15 shots no less?

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Below is a pic of Happy Camper.
AKA: The Mauser Kid!!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

BP-B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Happy's Starbucks saga:

6/25/20 – (HC congers up story about dating, discovers too many Arabs, LEOs, and soy boys at Starbucks.)
"I used to take dates there from time to time.
Then it got overrun by black SUVs doing steakouts and Saudis who would hit and run backing out of parking spaces......soyboys working behind the counter asking if I want a Grande' or a Tall. And I'm waiting to ask for someone to handle my drink that doesn't have a lisp and has been tested for AIDS. About that time it's good to sit down and wait for the gal who doesn't look like she sleeps with Habeeb to get me a refill."

6/25/20 – (God provides HC with Starbucks)
"The BEST Starbucks ever was not served at the coffee shop.
It was an answer to prayer. A couple months ago.
Not prayer to some impersonal universe or cosmic consciousness, no mantra chanting meditation either....Just asked my Father in the name of His Son, my best Friend.
Went to Kroger's and what did I see on shelf by itself?
A bunch of bags of Starbucks Whole beans......at $2 BUCKS PER BAG! Fresh, not outdated. No issues. Just cheaper than wholesale. Coincidence? I'm sure some atheist will say so."

We need to add Juan Valdez mule owner and coffee bean transporter to Happy Copelands job list now???

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by renegade50
6/17/20 – Happy Camper survives being poisoned by his girlfriend.
"Good news is that it had a happy ending because I survived. I came within an inch of my life as organ failure set in. I'm grateful that God miraculously brought a vision of charcoal to my mind and where to find it. Then he gave me enough strength to drag myself off my back, get to it and eat it before dying. It absorbed the poison she put in the food and I recovered."

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Eating charcoal after dragging himself where God told him he could find some...

That's not even the best part of the story. A few days later, Happy was lost in the desert with nothing to eat. Some geese were flying overhead, and a lightning bolt struck one and dropped it right at his feet. So God had provided him with meat. He had matches, but there were no trees in the desert, so there was nothing to build a fire with to cook his meat.

Then he remembered the charcoal, dropped trow, and shat out two dozen perfect briquettes and was saved! And to top it all off, they were match light briquettes!!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Happy's Starbucks saga:

6/25/20 – (HC congers up story about dating, discovers too many Arabs, LEOs, and soy boys at Starbucks.)
"I used to take dates there from time to time.
Then it got overrun by black SUVs doing steakouts and Saudis who would hit and run backing out of parking spaces......soyboys working behind the counter asking if I want a Grande' or a Tall. And I'm waiting to ask for someone to handle my drink that doesn't have a lisp and has been tested for AIDS. About that time it's good to sit down and wait for the gal who doesn't look like she sleeps with Habeeb to get me a refill."

6/25/20 – (God provides HC with Starbucks)
"The BEST Starbucks ever was not served at the coffee shop.
It was an answer to prayer. A couple months ago.
Not prayer to some impersonal universe or cosmic consciousness, no mantra chanting meditation either....Just asked my Father in the name of His Son, my best Friend.
Went to Kroger's and what did I see on shelf by itself?
A bunch of bags of Starbucks Whole beans......at $2 BUCKS PER BAG! Fresh, not outdated. No issues. Just cheaper than wholesale. Coincidence? I'm sure some atheist will say so."

We need to add Juan Valdez mule owner and coffee bean transporter to Happy Copelands job list now???

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I could be wrong, but I'd wager that God isn't allowing pathological liars past the Pearly Gates.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by smokepole

That's not even the best part of the story. A few days later, Happy was lost in the desert with nothing to eat. Some geese were flying overhead, and a lightning bolt struck one and dropped it right at his feet. So God had provided him with meat. He had matches, but there were no trees in the desert, so there was nothing to build a fire with to cook his meat.

Then he remembered the charcoal, dropped trow, and shat out two dozen perfect briquettes and was saved! And to top it all off, they were match light briquettes!!

Makes as much sense as the other rubbish crappy hamster comes out with.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Makes as much sense as the other rubbish crappy hamster comes out with.

What, God doesn't send you discount coffee beans?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

What, God doesn't send you discount coffee beans?

Pretty sure that would be way down the list.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Believers,

Keep in mind that " the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

I can't waste all day answering the questions of the atheists with reasoning and the scriptures that would answer the so called atheists arguments against the existence of God." The mean God of the O.T. vs the Jesus of the New" fallacy has been dealt with before. There's no convincing those who don't want to know the truth. Perhaps they will be humbled by hardship some day and humbly look outside of that person they trust.
God is available to the humble, yet resists the proud.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]forever in my heart poem

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Looks about as coherent as Tom Cruise.

Like Cruise, we won't come out of the closet:

And he's a fudge packer:

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's a Strange, Strange World we live in.....

IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
8/16/21 – (Happy Camper narrowly escapes death at the hands of preachers.)
“It reminds me of the time I was staying the week with some preachers while seeing a week at a Church near Fort Worth Texas. This was back when I taught Sunday school, but hadn't considered ever Preaching. At 3-4 AM I was woken up with a pillow crushed against my face and two of the preachers holding my arms down, so I would smother to death.”

Happy,
Did you bite the pillow?

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 01/14/22.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Tell us again, did you shoot a one hole group with an 8mm Mauser at 100 yards when you were less than 10 years old? Just answer that. With 10 or 15 shots no less?

You mean this one:

7/22/20 – (The first time 8 year old HC shoots a rifle, it’s a 15 shot one hole group at 100 paces with an 8mm Mauser.)
"Reminds me of getting yelled at my first time at a range. The first rifle that was put against my shoulder as an 8 y.o. boy was a 98 M in 8mm. My target had one hole after fully loading it around 3 times. It Made mom's second husband mad for wasting all that expensive ammo. Red face, yelling, cussing, not a good first experience. He thought I missed the target altogether until we went to get a close look. Not a bad rifle at 100 long paces."

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Or how about this one:

6/23/20 – (HC rants on long haired Jesus pictures. Has another homo fantasy. HC thinks about homos….alot.)
"The idea that Jesus had long hair does NOT COME FROM THE BIBLE. It comes from homo-sodomite artists that enjoyed painting naked men with long hair. During the Renaissance long hair was the fashion of these queers commissioned to paint "Jesus", which is another Jesus....a wicked substitute of their imagination."

6/13/20 - (God provides Crappy with a socket set)
“I had a bunch of rachets, extra too, but was missing some sockets that had cracked and a set similar to what you are asking about with sizes that I didn't have surprisingly. Now I'm not saying this to sell you mine because I need these. I just want to encourage and for you to get what you're looking for.

I asked the Lord specifically as if He were in my shop with me one day for the socket set and mini driver that I needed once in a while for mowers, etc.
Guess what Fireball?
Next thing I know, I'm driving down the road and at the busy intersection near a sport arena. I see something that caught my attention. After pulling into the parking lot, I looked down and saw a bunch of sockets strewn all over the road and a box off in the lot. There were no trucks around or jobs or I would have asked if they lost their socket set and helped pick them up.
I picked them up and put them in the insets of the kit. I was surprised to see that they were all there except for maybe one that I already had a duplicate of!!!”

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Or even this one:

9/30/20 – (HC’s medical appears to be in a veterinary office)
“Our office used to give out thousands of rabies vaccines.”

Well?
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I could be wrong, but I'd wager that God isn't allowing pathological liars past the Pearly Gates.

Especially ones that involve him in all their bullschit lies..
The ultimate hyprocrite...
A sock puppet troll playing a religious persona for attention and with the intention to make people of actual faith look bad.

Well Happy Camper the only person we go after is you....
That should be pretty telling in and of itself.
And apparent to many I'm sure.
Yet a few rubes still interact with him despite all his lies and outrage when ya trigger him...

Some think he is a person of faith....
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
He is Captain Cut and paste from google fu......

Last edited by renegade50; 01/14/22.
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Tell us again, did you shoot a one hole group with an 8mm Mauser at 100 yards when you were less than 10 years old? Just answer that. With 10 or 15 shots no less?

You mean this one:

7/22/20 – (The first time 8 year old HC shoots a rifle, it’s a 15 shot one hole group at 100 paces with an 8mm Mauser.)
"Reminds me of getting yelled at my first time at a range. The first rifle that was put against my shoulder as an 8 y.o. boy was a 98 M in 8mm. My target had one hole after fully loading it around 3 times. It Made mom's second husband mad for wasting all that expensive ammo. Red face, yelling, cussing, not a good first experience. He thought I missed the target altogether until we went to get a close look. Not a bad rifle at 100 long paces."

Offhand, no doubt, firing as fast as the bolt can be worked....

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I just noticed something if you zoom into Holy Crappers avatar:

Well?
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by DBT

You mean this one:

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
What makes it all even funnier.
It's a old TV show based in get even fantasy for picked on B types to watch.
And they made it "woke" now.
Denzel Washington in a movie as "The Equalizer"
And now Queen Latifah on TV as " The Equalizer"
Happy Crapster,s hero has transformed into groids....

Last edited by renegade50; 01/14/22.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by DBT

You mean this one:

Or, just a bit faster than possible.

That’s our happy cancer for ya!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 34 of 45 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 44 45

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
466 members (160user, 1Longbow, 300jimmy, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 257 mag, 49 invisible), 2,017 guests, and 961 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,595
Posts18,398,110
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.