Print Thread
Hop To
B
bobinpa Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Who can give me a list of the states where election fraud was discovered and handed over to the state AG? I saw it in a thread a few days ago and can't find it.
Thanks

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
If it wasn’t discovered in a state then they weren’t looking. I’m sorry, I know that doesn’t help you…

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I can't give you list but Pa is one of the states refusing to an audit. Get on that!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin.
There was fraud in all states but those were the ones they stole with mail in ballots. Voting machine fraud was bad in all states that used them. Go to Defending the Republic.

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by RickyD
I can't give you list but Pa is one of the states refusing to an audit. Get on that!

And PA was one of the worst, could be at the top. Our idiot gomernor is the worst, him and that idiot Richard Levine…

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Interesting discussion about election fraud by a couple of military cybersecurity pros.

https://frankspeech.com/video/solution-replace-voting-machines

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Only one has been officially turned over to the AG.

That be AZ.

AZ AG Mark Brnovich (Republican Party) has buried the investigation.

AZ Senators are demanding answers from him, but he has refused to comment or disclose the progress of his so called “ investigation”.

GA has a so called investigation under way, but it is under the purview of SOS Brad Raffensperger, you is the subject of the “ investigation” . In other words he is investigating himself. Since his “ investigation” began key evidence in the case has mysteriously gone missing.

In case you missed it, it is the Republicans that are blocking these audits and investigations, NOT the Democrats

Last edited by steve4102; 01/14/22.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
bobinpa Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by steve4102
Only one has been officially turned over to the AG.

That be AZ.

AZ AG Mark Brnovich (Republican Party) has buried the investigation.

AZ Senators are demanding answers from him, but he has refused to comment or disclose the progress of his so called “ investigation”.

GA has a so called investigation under way, but it is under the purview of SOS Brad Raffensperger, you is the subject of the “ investigation” . In other words he is investigating himself. Since his “ investigation” began key evidence in the case has mysteriously gone missing.

In case you missed it, it is the Republicans that are blocking these audits and investigations, NOT the Democrats

I know the republicans are blocking it, but I thought more than one state had been turned over to an AG..... What I am looking for is how many potentially fraudulent ballots in the worse states that actually had audits... just some info.

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
He'll hump the fencepost and run it out. They even got to the Cyber ninja's owner and compromised him. Wonder what they threatened him with?

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Nobody is going to do anything because there hasn't been any upheaval from the voting public. As long as they think the people are ok with it they will sit it out.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rainshot
Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin.
There was fraud in all states but those were the ones they stole with mail in ballots. Voting machine fraud was bad in all states that used them. Go to Defending the Republic.

rainshot, I think that's pretty close.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
McCarthy made this statement months ago,

“Nobody is going to contest the results of the 2020 election”.

This was not an opinion, or a prediction, it was a directive to the members of his own party that they better not, or else.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They found fraudulent votes in Texas even though Trump carried the state. A couple of people have been arrested and charged.
One was a libtard they caught filling out ballots for nursing home residents. Most didn't even know their own name.
Another in the Houston area was in on "ballot harvesting"!
They "caught" them and "charged" them, but I'm not aware that the illicit ballots were voided.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I believe in not the to far future we're going to see special Councel rein down on all states concerning election fraud. This election appeared to have more voters than ever and yet democrats still want to make it "accessible" to all.

Historically over votes come in when votes to voter ratio meet the 75% area, when you have counties exceeding that substantially....some even over 100% it should be alarming to all Americans.

I'm sure we can all agree that some fishy stuff took place this election, covering windows, hiding chains of custody....etc.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Voting and elections in this country are no different than in third world banana republics.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by high_country_
I believe in not the to far future we're going to see special Councel rein down on all states concerning election fraud. This election appeared to have more voters than ever and yet democrats still want to make it "accessible" to all.

Historically over votes come in when votes to voter ratio meet the 75% area, when you have counties exceeding that substantially....some even over 100% it should be alarming to all Americans.

I'm sure we can all agree that some fishy stuff took place this election, covering windows, hiding chains of custody....etc.

And just Who or What is going to appoint this special Council?

Garland?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When you have anything that requires the participation of several million people, there will be cheating, errors, mistakes, blind stupidity, etc, etc.
The best you can do is keep it as minimal as posdible.

Liberals don't think photo ID to vote should be required, but you need photo ID to get on an airplane and even get into restaurants in liberal s#¡tholes!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by martinstrummer
When you have anything that requires the participation of several million people, there will be cheating, errors, mistakes, blind stupidity, etc, etc.
The best you can do is keep it as minimal as posdible.

Liberals don't think photo ID to vote should be required, but you need photo ID to get on an airplane and even get into restaurants in liberal s#¡tholes!

Several years ago MN had a petition going around to get “vote no” on voter I’d attached to the upcoming election ballot.

Get this, You HAD to show valid picture ID to sign the petition. The idiots that voted for No Voter ID were perfectly fine with showing ID in order to stop voter ID.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rainshot
Nobody is going to do anything because there hasn't been any upheaval from the voting public. As long as they think the people are ok with it they will sit it out.

I'd love to see 45 change that, tonight.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

103 members (16penny, 280shooter, 257robertsimp, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 18 invisible), 1,268 guests, and 846 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,056
Posts18,463,227
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.