Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Dinny
Originally Posted by Fawnbleat
Why would you sell hard to find items for less than the cost to replace them
regardless of what they cost a few years back?

What exactly do you lose by selling something for the same price you paid?

I hold those who sell reasonably in higher regard than those who attempt to make a killing by taking advantage of the current political situation.

Look at the likes of Mule Deer and Charlie Sisk. Everything they've listed have always been priced below what they could get if they were less respectable men.

Anyone want to buy some land? I'm selling some for the 2008 fair market value. Be still my precious heart..some here would seize at the thought of selling for that price.

Thanks, Dinny

500ct Sierra 69gr SMK # 1380C $178 plus $15 for the ride - 3 boxes available

500ct Sierra 80gr SMK # 9390 $200 plus $15 for the ride - 5 boxes available

PAYPAL ONLY - no checks, farm animals, and especially no children!
Last edited by Dinny; 02/02/21. Reason: price adjustmentsThanks, Dinny

Originally Posted by grovey
Bump, you should of left that extra $50.00 per box price up there for everyone to see.

Like This?
$243.00 per box delivered?

Reasonable is determined by the buyer and certainly varies as much as our opinions. One thing is certain...judgement. My ignore list grows daily based on my opinion of seller's greed. If others do the same then the pool gets smaller. That's called freedom.

Amen Brother......now let's give some chit away...........

Last edited by Sharps1874; 01/13/22.
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Classified Cowboys that buy here and sell on other sites.

Some azz clown 4 or 5 months ago bought a couple shotguns on here at a good price.

Got hemmed da fugg up on TNdeer by crossover members from here and their.

Dude was telling rubes he was selling them to on tndeer they had to wait 2 weeks, but he wanted payment still.

Waiting on shipment from seller on here....
Basically selling goods he didnt even have.
Drop selling/ shipping is what ya call it IIRC
Many companies do the same.
Not uncommon..
But if that aint classified cowboy schit then I dont know what is.
😡😡😡

That thread blew the fugg up when people from here started busting the classified cowboy,s chops on what he was doing.
And then the tn deer types found it all out also in black and white in their faces..
Priceless....

TFF!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Slight ring marks on scopes...

Fugger looks like a damm drill pipe being spun up in the bucking machine on a offshore oil rig...
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Safe marks on guns....
Magoo going in the gunsafe again...
Fughing playing pick up sticks game...
Aint got enough presence of mind or too fugging lazy and aloof to take the guns out in order to get at one beforehand...

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I buy on here on the classifieds.

But I sell items up on the gen forum rather than down here.
Give the cats I interact with 1st shot at stuff for a decent price.
Not losing money, but not asking obscene top dollar prices either.
And I know they will use and appreciate whatever also.
Things I sell last minutes up their.
And I sure as fugg wouldnt sell something I wouldnt use myself.
Or something in rats azz condition.
Sure as fugg wouldnt sell an item down here for the same price as I do up on the gen forum and let someone resell it for a obscene profit to a rube on another site.

It's all personal preference and capitalism anyways on how people do business and how they feel personally how they conduct their affairs.
Buyers and Sellers alike.

Last edited by renegade50; 01/13/22.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by renegade50

Some azz clown 4 or 5 months ago bought a couple shotguns on here at a good price.

Dude was telling rubes he was selling too on tndeer they had to wait 2 weeks, but he wanted payment still.

That thread blew the fugg up when people started busting classified cowboy,s chops on what he was doing.

Rubes.......

Fugger looks like a damm drill pipe being spun up in the bucking machine on a offshore oil rig...
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Safe marks on guns....
Aint got enough presence of mind or too fugging lazy and aloof to take the guns out in order to get at one beforehand...

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

But I have more items up on the gen forum than down here.
And I know they will use and appreciate it also.
Sure as fugg wouldnt sell an item down here for the same price as I do up on the gen forum and let someone resell it for a obscene profit to a rube on another site.

It's all personal preference and capitalism anyways on how people do business and how they feel personally how they conduct their affairs.

I once sold a scope to a guy on here for a good price just so I could get his digits. The some time later I spent two years texting him BBC pics.

Not really, but it could look like that.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
That’s funny

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by renegade50

Dude was telling rubes he was selling too on tndeer they had to wait 2 weeks, but he wanted payment still.

That thread blew the fugg up when people started busting classified cowboy,s chops on what he was doing.

Rubes.......

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Safe marks on guns....

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

But I have more items up on the gen forum than down here.
And I know they will use and appreciate it also.

I once sold a scope to a guy on here for a good price just so I could get his digits. The some time later I spent two years texting him BBC pics.

Not really, but it could look like that.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Mr. With "great trepidation"....

Jurrasic park was the best one. IMO.
3 bean salad fugged me up till I made it out.
I was like Wtf is he sending me a 3 bean salad pic for???

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🥴🥴🤦‍♂️🥴🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

You oughta bring back jurrasic park and 3 bean up on the gen forum.
It will get a buncha new guys for sure.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by renegade50; 01/13/22.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I say anybody can post anything they want and ask whatever they want for it. If I'm not interested in it or don't like the price I keep my mouth shut. Buyer makes the rules and sets the price of his product. Play ball or watch with your mouth shut. I expect the same courtesy when I want to sell something.

My peeve is "Price check". Which in code, means I'm not setting a price or terms. Send me a PM with an offer and maybe I'll accept the highest one I get. Kind of like gunbroker. I'm not interested in biting or negotiating until buyer sets his price and terms.

Either way it don't matter to me. It's a free country, people can say and do whatever they want.

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've been very lucky on this site and others both buying and selling. I know there are scammers out there but luckily I have not crossed paths with them yet. No matter how someone's ad was written, pictures or no pictures, everyone I have bought from or sold to have been pretty good dudes and I am glad I got to know them even if just a little. A lot more good than bad in the classifieds and not worth crying about the little so called perceived bad. Tomorrow, I'm meeting a guy from Long Range Hunting to pick up a new Springfield 1911. I'll bet anything he's a good dude.

Last edited by COLORADO_LUCKYDOG; 01/13/22.

A 380 in my pocket is better than a 45 in my truck!

Violence may not be the best option... but it's still an option.

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mad Dog Mattis
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
"I have more into it than that"...

Uh huh......

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by rmb721
Originally Posted by Longbeardking
If there is a classified add without pictures (new normal) I don't even read it. I don't care WHAT the price is.

If I post something for sale, I don't post a picture because I don't know how. If I get someone to take pics for me, I can then e-mail them.

^^^^THIS^^^^
I don't have a home computer and haven't had any luck posting pics from my phone
But I'm not tech savvy either.
If someone is so sensitive that they won't read a listing that don't have pics IDGAF. No one is twisting their arm
If someone asks for pics I am always happy to provide them via text or email
And that is always made clear in my listings

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
I'm having a hard time finding the item for sale in this thread. isn't this the classified section and not the campfire section? What's for sale, in case I missed it?
Thanks in advance, and "I'll take it."

IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Yeah, I dont post pictures because I dont know how, without researching the topic and going through all the hastle. I think it is easier to text them to people who want them, but I dont sell many guns. I dont have a lot of interest in adds without pictures either. It needs to be easier to add photos.

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Funny thing is theres a few hypocrites on this thread. Buy off another forum then list here for a higher price. Then badmouth anyone else that does the same.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
There is no excuse in this day and age for “not being able” or “knowing how” to post a photo other than pure laziness.
Simple as that.

Everyone posting on this forum is using a smart phone or tablet or laptop or desktop or combination of these platforms and thus has access to myriads of sources to assist with the photo-posting education.

Rarely do I engage a seller who doesn’t post at least one photo. A photo is proof of life that the item for sale actually exists, if nothing else.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Reasonable is determined by the buyer and certainly varies as much as our opinions. One thing is certain...judgement. My ignore list grows daily based on my opinion of seller's greed. If others do the same then the pool gets smaller. That's called freedom.

Lol, Says the man that I’ve personally seen buy things on Graybeards for a 1/3 less than he put it for sale on the campfire….

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by RHutch
There is no excuse in this day and age for “not being able” or “knowing how” to post a photo other than pure laziness.
Simple as that.

Everyone posting on this forum is using a smart phone or tablet or laptop or desktop or combination of these platforms and thus has access to myriads of sources to assist with the photo-posting education.

Rarely do I engage a seller who doesn’t post at least one photo. A photo is proof of life that the item for sale actually exists, if nothing else.

Facts!! See it all the time!

Fact is, I buy guns to collect and I buy guns to make money and the deal I got, is not, the deal you’re getting! My dad taught me to never sell anything when I “need” money because I’ll always get screwed! I took that [bleep] to heart and have got great deals from those needing money. But I am not in a situation that I have to sale or need the money so I may negotiate a little but they don’t cost me anything to leave them sit in the safe!

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
840 members (1234, 12344mag, 12308300, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 80 invisible), 3,245 guests, and 1,333 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,712
Posts18,400,249
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.