Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
My new passport just arrived exactly 16 weeks after I sent in the renewal package. I did not buy the expedited service because I had plenty of time. But if you have a safari booked for next year, now is the time to make certain it will not expire and leave you in the lurch.

RS

GB1

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Thanks for the reminder

Go to RSA in July but my passport expires in Dec

Because of your post I just went and got passport pictures taken and will be sending in the forms shortly

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wife called today to find out when to expect our new passports which we requested and paid for three months ago.
She was told that it will be another 5 months. There was no explanation why it is taking so long.

CRS, NRA Benefactor Life Member, Whittington Center, TSRA, DWWC, DRSS
Android Reloading Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by crshelton
Wife called today to find out when to expect our new passports which we requested and paid for three months ago.
She was told that it will be another 5 months. There was no explanation why it is taking so long.

Because the Biden Administration is ‘Building Back Better’. Also known as incompetently screwing up everything they touch.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by CAelknuts

Because the Biden Administration is ‘Building Back Better’. Also known as incompetently screwing up everything they touch.

"Build Back Better?" You mean "Build Bad Bitter."

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B2

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T

They are building Russia and Mexico back better...thats for sure

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

"Build Back Better?" You mean "Build Bad Bitter."

As did anybody with a brain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A dozen years ago it started taking longer, up to six weeks whistle My daughter was working for a Senator and when she needed a passport, she made one phone call and got her passport within an hour. They came to her desk, took a pic and came back with the passport in closer to 30 minutes. She knew I had applied for a passport renewal a couple of weeks earlier and was waiting so she phoned me to rub it in.

I think the most needed law is one that requires every congressman, Senator and government worker to follow exactly the same laws and regulations that every other citizen must.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by Okanagan
A dozen years ago it started taking longer, up to six weeks whistle My daughter was working for a Senator and when she needed a passport, she made one phone call and got her passport within an hour. They came to her desk, took a pic and came back with the passport in closer to 30 minutes. She knew I had applied for a passport renewal a couple of weeks earlier and was waiting so she phoned me to rub it in.

I think the most needed law is one that requires every congressman, Senator and government worker to follow exactly the same laws and regulations that every other citizen must.

Agreed

Supposedly they work for the people....but of course they get whatever they want and we have to fight for scraps

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T

Nothing surprises me with the Federal Gubment

I just sent mine in for my trip to RSA in July. I paid the extra $60 Fee (Extrotion) because I didn't trust them to get it to me in the 9 months before I leave otherwise

IC B3

S
S
Incredible. Thanks for the headsup!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Hell ......got mine in 2 weeks and didn't pay for the Extra Rush Fee.....had it done at the Township Offices......

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
I sent mine in for renewal about 6 weeks ago. They sure cashed the check quickly.

“YOU CAN’T SHOOT A BIG ONE IF YOU SHOOT A LITTLE ONE FIRST”
Q
Q
Thank u this helps I have a trip to South Africa plan for 2023 I’m gonna get this taken care of now

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Don't want slaves to get too uppity. Keep 'em in the stockade as much as possible.

They might get ideas. otherwise.

My replacement (original was living under the PU seat). with the Extortion fee took about 5 weeks. It takes more time with affirmative action quota hiring vs competent help..

Last edited by las; 01/09/22.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

I applied for a renewed passport and a passport card around 10 December. My new passport arrived Friday 07 January and the passport card arrived yesterday 11 January. I paid for expedited processing which was around $50. No big deal.

“Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away”.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery. Posted by Brad.
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
I have mine back now, not expedited, it took 7 1/2 weeks. Not too bad.

“YOU CAN’T SHOOT A BIG ONE IF YOU SHOOT A LITTLE ONE FIRST”

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

594 members (22250rem, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 2500HD, 160user, 64 invisible), 2,118 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,281
Posts18,448,539
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.