Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by NH K9
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
In seriousness, this is a silly thing to worry about. Us white folk got what, 75 years of advertisements pretending minorities didn’t even exist or worse, propagating stereotypes like the Frito Bandito? Things change. The demographics of America are changing, as are attitudes, and advertisers are advertising to the demo’s they think will be buyin’ what they are sellin’ in ways that they think will speak to them. The evidence would indicate that the Grumpy Old White Man demographic isn’t their highest priority anymore.

Change happens, always has. We grumpy old white people can at least be gracious about it, considering we spent most of our lives with the world revolving around us. crazy

There is no “we” when you address the membership here

What prompted you to crawl out from behind your sockpuppet to post under your own shïtstained handle?

Lol bitch has me on ignore

The ladder PTSD has caused him to forget how irrelevant he is.

Something prompted him to post under this name again.

With the standing up of the new fbi task force to crush American sovereignty, I’d be keeping a close eye on shïteaters like him coming on open forums like this.

Interesting thought....

It’s not a new phenomenon, there've been plants on here looking to engage and provoke for a long time, I’d bet the farm on it. But now with what the pedophile in the White House has illegally legitimized there will be more. With far more likely legal consequences.

Other than calling them out, I’d advise us all to maybe proofread before we hit the send button. Satire, ball busting, and bad jokes aside, context will be non-existent when screen shots are presented to brown-shirts and lawyers.

My humble $.02

Come get me is about all I can muster.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Y’all are scared. Trumpism was all about FEAR. Fear of change, fear of people different than you, Fear of replacement. Fear of being out-hustled.

Buck up, troopers. You’ll be fine. Or start the damn race war already.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Y’all are scared. Trumpism was all about FEAR. Fear of change, fear of people different than you, Fear of replacement. Fear of being out-hustled.

Now, now,...

You've let yourself get all worked up again.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
If anything, black chicks should be pissed. They aren’t hardly getting any air time. Asian dudes too. They’re starting to band together!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Now, now,...

Lol.... no.... I’ve got much bigger things to stress over than a silly Internet forum.

Hey, you’ll like this. The shop has been a success, needed to spend money before the tax man took it.... Got an E/M HLV-H clone (Feeler). What a sweetheart of a lathe. The intent is/was to hunt up small, precise, and/or pretty work for it- and I have- but right when I got it an old customer came back and has been dumping big, heavy, pain in the butt stuff on me. In quantity. The $$ is awesome but I’d rather be in front of that little sweetie spinning at crazy RPM’s almost silently than my big Webb with hot metal flying everywhere.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Now, now,...

Bristoe I really think she is Crankypated.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Now, now,...

May I point out, emoji-boy, that it wasn’t me who started the butt-hurt thread?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I thought you owned him princess?

Looks like you are behind on all three score cards.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kingston
Some kids schitting and getting.

Buncha Mini Me JeffO,s laying on the side of the road Moms have been winging outta their windows at 75mph.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

LMFAO!!!

A portrait of Tennessee fit to slow the migration.

Hand out MAGA hats with "Welcome to Tennessee" on them at the border. 😆😆😆😆

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by cleanbarrel
I somehow missed this happening. Might be because I haven't watched TV for 15 years.

Same.

I hate watching YouTube but there’s no viable alternative. I’d still rather watch YouTube and history, political content, or DIY projects than anything on TV.

I cancelled my contract for satellite TV back after the 2020 election. Just internet now. I belong to Prime, so you get some good stuff there that can be watched on the big screen TV. YouTube and other websites for the news, documentaries, etc.. Believe it or not, YouTube has been offering some good old movies for free, too.

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Oh my oh my....Republicans are Racist!

They only belive that black folks should be treated equally.....

That's racist yo.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's almost impossible to find a modern TV show that doesn't have a homo as one of the main characters. And it's celebrated as something to be proud of.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by kingston
Some kids schitting and getting.

Buncha Mini Me JeffO,s laying on the side of the road Moms have been winging outta their windows at 75mph.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

LMFAO!!!

A portrait of Tennessee fit to slow the migration.

Hand out MAGA hats with "Welcome to Tennessee" on them at the border. 😆😆😆😆

Haters...
🤗🤗🤗😄😄😄😄

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Now, now,...

Lol.... no.... I’ve got much bigger things to stress over than a silly Internet forum.

Hey, you’ll like this. The shop has been a success, needed to spend money before the tax man took it.... Got an E/M HLV-H clone (Feeler). What a sweetheart of a lathe. The intent is/was to hunt up small, precise, and/or pretty work for it- and I have- but right when I got it an old customer came back and has been dumping big, heavy, pain in the butt stuff on me. In quantity. The $$ is awesome but I’d rather be in front of that little sweetie spinning at crazy RPM’s almost silently than my big Webb with hot metal flying everywhere.

Nope. Nobody gives a schit, dude.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Now, now,...

May I point out, emoji-boy, that it wasn’t me who started the butt-hurt thread?

LMFAO!!!!

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Now, now,...

Nope. Nobody gives a schit, dude.

Mótherfùcker can't operate a ladder or open a box of bullets...but he runs machinery?

Sure....

Last edited by Jim_Conrad; 01/16/22.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
It's almost impossible to find a modern TV show that doesn't have a homo as one of the main characters. And it's celebrated as something to be proud of.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

It’s actually amazing to see someone so disconnected from reality. You’d literally have had to to try to not be successful during the Trump term to not realize how great of an economy we had. Literally overnight too. The minute the masses realized we’d finally broken the stagnation that was the Obama economic policy, and American exceptionalism was lifted up again, the economy roared. We were actually bringing jobs and manufacturing back home and people were proud to be American. Not much to be proud about now.
Im truly doubtful that the country can survive 4 years of Biden fumbling and stumbling through his responsibilities.
Looks like Russia will take Ukraine, and once that happens the dominoes will fall. The next 3 years will see the biggest reallocation of land since the Potsdam conference.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter

That so called guy you voted for, Obama as I recall, was the Potus who was stirring up a race war. NOT President Trump. Gotcha jeff_obama.

GOA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why don’t you guys start talking about nigs and groids? You know you want to.........

Is anything more pathetic than white people acting butt-hurt about discrimination? Rhetorical question.

JeffO will be Bubba's best bitch..... when they are in control they will not be so charitable towards white cucks

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 007FJ, 42 invisible), 2,681 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,509
Posts18,452,629
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.