Campfire Regular
B
US Senators to stop the insanity.

You are about to lose voting integrity.

watch: /read:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...bill-contact-senators-now-list-attached/

--no voter ID required
-non-citizens allowed to vote
- ballot harvesting allowed, put in place ( lose control of your vote)
- <$200 donations matched with 6:1 fed funds
- feds control election rules, not the states ( gerry mandering/ voting districts)

Contact your US Senator AT THEIR WASHINGTON D.C. office , and say "NO" to the hidden "voter rights bill" -now hidden in the NASA bill, AND DEMAND A RESPONSE FROM THEM!

Stop the insanity. Pass it along to your friends.

Pelosi strikes again.

"Behavior accepted is behavior repeated."

"Strive to be underestimated."
BP-B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
They are bottom feeding scum.
And the vast majority of their voters are also...

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Bat rastards

D
DHN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Appears to be a bit late - Senate passed it on Jan 14, it's in the Resolving Differences stage now, but looks like that may have been done, too, and about to head to President. Last hope is to get it thrown out by courts on Constitutional grounds. Of course, that would take a long time, meanwhile this will be one more way for Dems to cheat, keep and even expand their numbers in Congress in 2022 elections.

Last edited by DHN; 01/16/22.

Dale

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When they no longer honor our ballots,
Maybe it’s time to use bullets.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sad/Bad times are a comin’
Bank on it.

Last edited by Featherweight6555; 01/16/22.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
D
DHN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
My mistake, I played around more with the link. Go to "Engrossed Amendment Senate (01/14/2022). Amendment to delete the Freedom to Vote language. Still up for vote, yes PLEASE DO contact your senator.

Dale

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The re-texted bill still has to pass a Senate vote. It is part of Schumer's plan to "carve out" an exception to the filibuster through the use of precedent, resulting in only needing 50 votes to pass. However, Manchin stance and statements make it clear he will not vote to eliminate or WEAKEN the filibuster, so even this underhanded trick is probably doomed.
Even if this stupid bill passes, the bill itself so blatantly violates at least 3 different Constitutional provisions it is hard to believe it would survive the State's lawsuits against it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Since we are all big supporters of democracy, the goal is to get as many people legally voting as possible, yeah? I suggest the Oregon model. We’ve been doing it this way a long time. Our voter turnout is one of the best in the nation.

They mail out ballots to registered voters, you fill it out if so inclined, and either mail it back or drop it off at a drop box. Simple, effective, secure, and it leads towards what we all want: maximum voter turnout.

Right?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Still proud you voted for Joey JeffO?

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I emailed my senators, asked them to pass the bill

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Since we are all big supporters of democracy, the goal is to get as many people legally voting as possible, yeah? I suggest the Oregon model. We’ve been doing it this way a long time. Our voter turnout is one of the best in the nation.

They mail out ballots to registered voters, you fill it out if so inclined, and either mail it back or drop it off at a drop box. Simple, effective, secure, and it leads towards what we all want: maximum voter turnout.

Right?

Fugk off and die schithead.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Right?

LMAO…. Yeah, Oregon is the template we should follow.
JFC.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

Right?

Fugk off and die schithead.

Dumbest Fugk on this site.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
It’s time.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Canada has this figured out.

Voter ID required. No ballot harvesting. Voting only on Election Day, except for a few days of early polling a week or two in advance for those who can’t vote on Election Day. If a voter can’t vote in the advance polls, or on Election Day, he/she must apply for a write in ballot. This ballot requires voter ID to obtain. It must be received by Elections Canada by Election Day. Only Citizens can vote.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Raferman
Still proud you voted for Joey JeffO?

Of course, since Pedo Joe is doing a good job destroying America.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Right?

Simple, effective, secure and Crooked that's the way it is.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Right?

Still the Die Hard Retard aye Jeff.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AB2506
Canada has this figured out.

Voter ID required. No ballot harvesting. Voting only on Election Day, except for a few days of early polling a week or two in advance for those who can’t vote on Election Day. If a voter can’t vote in the advance polls, or on Election Day, he/she must apply for a write in ballot. This ballot requires voter ID to obtain. It must be received by Elections Canada by Election Day. Only Citizens can vote.

Surprised the Democrat Party hasn't declared Canada a racist Nazi regime.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
139 members (10Glocks, 2UP, 300_savage, 257 mag, 160user, 35, 12 invisible), 1,825 guests, and 832 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,778
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.