Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Please pray for the recovery of Ralph "Yankee" Arnold and his wife Betty. He is in the hospital (ICU) having breathing difficulty with Covid 19. She has the same and able to be at home.
You will remember him from the featured video in my signature and posted at the bottom. He has been a faithful servant of God, sharing the gospel wherever he goes. Here is his update.

https://youtu.be/Wh1VU-_OF98

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 01/16/22.
GB1

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Of Course.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
GFY Happy

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Happy Camper is still alive?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Raferman

Hope not.

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Please pray for the recovery of Ralph "Yankee" Arnold and his wife Betty. He is in the hospital (ICU) having breathing difficulty with Covid 19. She has the same and able to be at home.
You will remember him from the featured video in my signature and posted at the bottom. He has been a faithful servant of God, sharing the gospel wherever he goes. Here is his update.

Eat an appropriate age dick.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by bubbajay

Eat an appropriate age dick.

That would be a change for him.

I am MAGA.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
When is Rick going to move all the religious stuff to Christ at the campfire, that is where it is supposed to be posted.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Of Course.

Thanks Wabigoon. I appreciate you and your prayers for the Arnolds brother.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 01/16/22.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

You’re about as popular as Jimmy Swaggert at a whore convention…
I thought you were the right hand of Christ??? And you’re asking us heathens for prayer??? I’m agnostic, so go eat a cock…

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Great thread!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I aint praying for no Yankee

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Was he one of those preachers that tried to smother you with a pillow?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Hahahahhahahahahhahahahahaa!!!

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Partsman
When is Rick going to move all the religious stuff to Christ at the campfire, that is where it is supposed to be posted.

Probably because he's NOT like the Satanists and far left who have been trying real hard to get prayer and the Bible taken out of everything. That's worked out real good for the govt/public school system, hasn't it?

What do you think about the Lord's Name now being used blasphemously around here? That's on a whole new level from using it in vain. Not many complaints about using "Jesus Christ" in the most twisted manner possible is there?

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 01/17/22.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Probably because he's NOT like the Satanists and far left who have been trying real hard to get pray and the Bible taken out of everything. That's worked out real good for the govt/public school system, hasn't it?
What do you think about the Lord's Name now being used blasphemously around here? That's on a whole new level from using it in vain.

You're a gotdamn child diddler and you know it. Blaspheme that sheit you little boy corksukker.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Probably because he's NOT like the Satanists and far left who have been trying real hard to get pray and the Bible taken out of everything. That's worked out real good for the govt/public school system, hasn't it?
What do you think about the Lord's Name now being used blasphemously around here? That's on a whole new level from using it in vain.

Hit and View revenue you stupid fhuqk....
That is Bins reason nothing more, nothing less..
Sockpuppet trolls like yourself bring controversy and that = hit and veiws and that = benjamins...

Your fugging sockpuppet troll religous persona in your attempts to stir up schit and make Christians look bad on here is failing....
The only person we go after is your lying hypocritical sockpuppet troll azz.
Cause we despise and have a seething hate for you and what you are deliberately trying to do....
Many of us see and have seen completely thru your fhuqking bullschitt since you started on here....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mirage243

You're a gotdamn child diddler and you know it. Blaspheme that sheit you little boy corksukker.

I have a law book in my library that I can prove that you and Bubbajay just committed crimes.

You know that I am against the Drag Queen Story Hour Program and don't like the queens here at the Campfire.
That's why they attack and I don't care.
I will defend the children from the pot bellied pedos and I'm not scared of trash that disrupts a prayer request thread!

"It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones."

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by Raferman

Hope not.

There are some sick people on the fire these days. Really sick.

Gods word is to be spread. If you dont' want to read about it, then you just ignore and or skip his posts. Like I do twigs stupid rants and foul mouth.

Be aware though, the result of not believing. Just saying.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Rene,
I'm surprised that Rick put up with you as long as he did.
You effectively chased off a handful of evangelical Christians.
You say that he's not conservative, but just in this for the money??? I seriously doubt that.
You cost him plenty. When all of the evangelicals are gone this place will be left as a pig sty for all of the gaytheists to wallow in.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 01/17/22.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

613 members (163bc, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1234, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 76 invisible), 2,682 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,315
Posts18,449,232
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.