Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Hi folks:

I am in the process of switching all my hard baits and spoons over from treble hooks to singles. NH is getting strict with lead usage and I'm afraid it won't be long before all treble hooks are taboo too. Plus, I find single hooks easier to use. Anyways, I have a large collection of several sized treble hooks, mostly new, a few take offs. along with some small barrel swivels, couple sizes of split rings, and a few other odds and ends. If someone could use this stuff, I think the multi section plastic gear box it is in will fit in a medium flat rate. How about $20.00 to cover shipping and some packing material, and I'll send it to ya. I will assure you there is far more than $20.00 worth of tackle, but I don't need it and its taking up room . I will include a couple new in package bass jigs that are lead and illegal to use here, and some 3/16 oz drop weights that are illegal too, also new in pkg. Anyways, if you want it, post an "I'll take it" then shoot me a PM with your mailing address. I'll PM back later today. Thanks for looking.

Rich

Last edited by 99in22_250; 01/17/22.

"Dying ain't much of a living, Boy." Josey Wales
GB1

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I will take them. Our son builds lures and would be glad to have extra treble hooks and tackle to use. Thanks!

Sending you a pm.

"Kids don't remember their best day of television."
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Nice gesture! And Proud_Dad, your son makes some nice crappie jigs!

It isn't what happens to you that defines you, it's what you DO about what happens to you that defines you!

NRA life member

Illinois State Rifle Association member
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
They are your's Proud_Dad

Rich

"Dying ain't much of a living, Boy." Josey Wales
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by DeanAnderson

Thanks, Dean.

Here are a few pictures of bass lures Layne carved/painted and bass he caught using them. I think our water bill went up when he started this hobby as he would test them in our bathtub to make sure they suspended & had the action he was looking for...and it was worth every penny!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"Kids don't remember their best day of television."
IC B2

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by Proud_Dad
Originally Posted by DeanAnderson

Thanks, Dean.

Here are a few pictures of bass lures Layne carved/painted and bass he caught using them. I think our water bill went up when he started this hobby as he would test them in our bathtub to make sure they suspended & had the action he was looking for...and it was worth every penny!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Love seeing this kind of stuff!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That’s awesome

CK

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 444Matt, 44automag, 35sambar, 13 invisible), 2,209 guests, and 671 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,668
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.