Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Nestucca
I know plenty that referred to it as James Earl Ray day

Always heard that. BTW I don't believe Ray shot him

Romans 5:1
GB1

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Most black people suck in my opinion. I have known a few that appeared OK, but I’ve seen them play the race card when something didn’t go their way. If a whitey says the wrong thing, job gone, probably stained forever in the job market. Morgan Wallen was crucified for saying chigger. He seems to be overcoming his awful mistake. An apology doesn’t mean cshit, your life can be ruined by one word. A school board member in Cy-Fair ISD close to me implied black teachers were the reason schools in Houston ISD were the reason Students in that district performed so poorly. He fuuucked up, boom, the company he worked for fired his ass, had to resign from school board. He is so fuucked for telling a truth.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey
Originally Posted by Nestucca
I know plenty that referred to it as James Earl Ray day

Always heard that. BTW I don't believe Ray shot him

Yep. James Earl Ray day. You best not let anyone hear you say that at work.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
"Robert E. Lee's birthday" or "Stonewall Jackson's birthday"- - - - - -take your pick! I think the Mississippi legislature made that an official holiday at one time.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I was thinking that I and I suppose some others, vets mostly, have come to change our view on MLK. Back in the day, anybody from Korea, VN, Cold War who had looked over their sights or radar screens at the Communists, thought that MLK was pretty much a "useful idiot" of the Reds. Even with revisionist history, there is no question he received aid from them. So to the cold war vets, that was a stain that could not be forgiven, Jane Fonda in blackface. So now I compare MLK with the current crop of African American, so called leaders, who are clearly not concerned with the well being pf their people. The current crop, Sharpton, Jackson, Obamas, who are nothing but agitators, hustlers, con men and outright extortionists make MLK look pretty good, but only by comparison. People like Clarence Thomas and Thomas Sowell who are natural leaders are not even mentioned. How far we have sunk.

flintlocke,

Great summation !!

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A riot broke out everywhere that [bleep] gave a speech.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well, its not talked about much...

But MLK was a Republican... he was a life member of the NRA.... and he supported the war in Vietnam....

Just like Abe Lincoln, the left thinks both were democRats, and call them their own....

I respect MLK now, more than I did back in the day...

I didn't think he was so great, because here is a Black Man, just saying what I considered Common Sense... but then our Society even back then was starved for a Black Man to say things, that if some white guy said it, it would never have been noticed much less acknowledged....

hell even at 12 yrs old, I could figure out, that I judged people by the content of their character a lot more than I did the color of their skin... for instance...

Common sense back then... a Major Revelation nowadays.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Seafire
Well, its not talked about much...

But MLK was a Republican... he was a life member of the NRA.... and he supported the war in Vietnam....

Just like Abe Lincoln, the left thinks both were democRats, and call them their own....

I respect MLK now, more than I did back in the day...

I didn't think he was so great, because here is a Black Man, just saying what I considered Common Sense... but then our Society even back then was starved for a Black Man to say things, that if some white guy said it, it would never have been noticed much less acknowledged....

hell even at 12 yrs old, I could figure out, that I judged people by the content of their character a lot more than I did the color of their skin... for instance...

Common sense back then... a Major Revelation nowadays.

Well said.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The problem with black is they refuse to police their own. For the most part black crime takes place in black areas.
Even the normal back citizens refuse to turn in the criminals. The don’t know or see anything. Even when it’s obvious they are witnesses. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Woke & civil rights are just a campaign of conquest. The intention is to make slaves of whites.

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Woke & civil rights are just a campaign of conquest. The intention is to make slaves of whites.

Yep, and a way to negate ALL of that is to simply embrace your racism! (no, don't begrudgingly "accept" it, EMBRACE it with your whole heart!)

DAMN right I'ma racist! Whatcha got NOW? By the way, I don't much care for queers or wetbacks either...

When they can't shame you to get their way, they gotta try something else. Who knows, maybe they'll send in the NFAC and we can really get this party started?????

Last edited by OMCHamlin; 01/17/22.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

137 members (257wthbylover, 300_savage, 5sdad, 2ndwind, aaronward9, 21 invisible), 1,762 guests, and 963 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,511
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.