-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why the owners didn't retrieve their dogs immediately is anyone's guess. Maybe a fluent Spanish speaker can tell us. However, it doesn't look like either dog is a threat in this situation.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 01/17/22.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The guy overcompensated for his fear. Surprised he didn't shoot the little white ankle biter too.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Neighbors pit grabbed me by the left hand (gloved) one day, with my right I grabbed its collar an choked it out. I drug it to the county road where I pulled out my pocket knife an cut its throat,, Ol boy come bouncing off the porch, and I put his ass to sleep in the road, his BIL came to his rescue, an I told him he would get the same nap as dear ol bro,, They of course called the cops who came, and fked them all up when he asked if I wanted to press charges, I didnt but when the deputy left I give them 2 hours to have their place dog free,, no more dogs No way, no how, no kind In an hour all dogs were gone,,And yes I will kill a dog for biting,, its not fun being bit or killing a dog, a friend of mine had a great ol coon hound who bit a little girl in the face,, and he promtly put dog down an paid all med expences ,,FuQ a biting dog and the people who keep one loose

Last edited by hosfly; 01/17/22.

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Does no one have any common sense anymore? There are dangerous dogs to be sure but from what I saw in the video, that wasn't one of them.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by Blackheart
You, ever been attacked by one you'll shoot it for acting aggressively like that.
I have been attacked and bitten twice. Once when I was a kid and once as an adult.

By a bit bull? they don't just bite once...
Thinking about this more there are no hard and fast rules. Years ago my dads neighbor had a pit that bit my dad once in the leg and let go. In the interest of being neighborly dad didn't report it or sue or anything. Weeks later the dog bit a kid that lived down the street and same thing, one bite and done. The kids parents were not amused and called the cops and the dog was put down. Certainly there are other breeds of dogs besides pits that will press an attack beyond just a bite as well, as the number of people who have been killed by shepherds, rottweilers, huskies etc. will attest.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by gitem_12
You, ever been attacked by one you'll shoot it for acting aggressively like that.
I have been attacked and bitten twice. Once when I was a kid and once as an adult.

he still chaes them around sticking his dick in them Rog
At least I can spell retard, retard. LOL you dumb bastard.

Oh my god. I forgot an s. why would I call you a retard? That would be insulting to retards. You're more of the Greenwich Villiage type. maybe you should change your screen name from Backfart to Captain Crisco?
I've read enough of your posts over the years to know you're a fuuckin dummy who misspells and leaves out letters often enough as to barely be understood. If you had any brains you'd either learn how to write coherently or avoid venues that broadcast your stupidity to the world. Moron.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by COLORADO_LUCKYDOG

No thankfully but one of the big mutts did bite and hold on until clobbered over the head with a big crescent wrench..

I know one thing for sure, I'm shooting before I get a single [bleep] scratch!
It was against company policy for us to be armed.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Oh my god. I forgot an s. why would I call you a retard? That would be insulting to retards. You're more of the Greenwich Villiage type. maybe you should change your screen name from Backfart to Captain Crisco?
I've read enough of your posts over the years to know you're a fuuckin dummy who misspells and leaves out letters often enough as to barely be understood. If you had any brains you'd either learn how to write coherently or avoid venues that broadcast your stupidity to the world. Moron.

dumbassery would be the individual that cannot understand how difficult it is sometimes to hit small keys on cell phones. of course I doubt you are smarte nough to operate a smart phone...eh backfart?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

dumbassery would be the individual that cannot understand how difficult it is sometimes to hit small keys on cell phones. of course I doubt you are smarte nough to operate a smart phone...eh backfart?
You wouldn't have anybody calling you on your stupidity and lack of ability if you were smart enough to keep your big fuggin mouth shut ass hole. As it is, I always just assumed you were black or some other minority because some form of affirmative action had to be in play for such an imbecile to get and keep your job.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Squidge

Residents are not supposed to have a pitbull in Miami-Dade County. Period. It's the law.

But, many do.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
What a FCKING PUSSEE !

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Did the dog owe on a bet?

Oh, smack.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I was bow hunting and I had 3 medium size dogs surround me barking while the owner watched and was smiling. He was taking his dogs for a walk in Colorado National Forrest and they should have been on leashes. I pulled out my 9 mm and yelled for him to get them off of me. He quickly quit smiling and got his dogs off of me. When I talked to the game warden and the sheriff about it, they told me I should have shot the dog. They said if the dog owner would have called in on me, I might have gone to jail for brandishing my weapon.

It's hard to tell what was happening on the other side of the fence. But it's not hard to tell the cop didn't want the dog to get shot but finally reached his point of backing up. I don't think I would have shot though but I wasn't there either.

I call BS on this. A cop didn't tell you should have shot the Dog.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
The owner let out a pit bull on the cop, made no attempt to control the dog. The cop may have interpreted this as an aggressive act by the dog's owner. We do not know why the cops were there to begin with. Leash laws apply.

The cop also had to worry about what the owners were doing while his attention was occupied by the dog's aggression.

I have dogs, and this dog was acting territorial.

The cop did all he could to retreat from the aggressive dog. Do tasers work on dogs, No telling how a pit bull would react?

I don't think that the cop should be bit before he has the right to defend himself!

I hope the owners went to jail for turning the dog loose on the cops...get a good dose of reality

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by jaguartx
What a POS

Did he not pay a bet he lost as well?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by duke61
Just like any other natural gift being a police officer is a natural gift that includes courage, discretion and calmness, in todays politically charged zeal they allow anyone to be a police officer who fits their corrupt mold, most of these people are unqualified, I'm speaking from personal experience as ex-law enforcement officer.

I agree a lot of cops are not qualified to be cops. But, these days who in their right mind would want to be a cop?

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
I'm not following the lost bet reference, but if the dig came out to me wagging it's tail like that to me I would be petting it, that's just me I'm a dog lover and pet 90% of the dogs I meet

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hosfly
Neighbors pit grabbed me by the left hand (gloved) one day, with my right I grabbed its collar an choked it out. I drug it to the county road where I pulled out my pocket knife an cut its throat,, Ol boy come bouncing off the porch, and I put his ass to sleep in the road, his BIL came to his rescue, an I told him he would get the same nap as dear ol bro,, They of course called the cops who came, and fked them all up when he asked if I wanted to press charges, I didnt but when the deputy left I give them 2 hours to have their place dog free,, no more dogs No way, no how, no kind In an hour all dogs were gone,,And yes I will kill a dog for biting,, its not fun being bit or killing a dog, a friend of mine had a great ol coon hound who bit a little girl in the face,, and he promtly put dog down an paid all med expences ,,FuQ a biting dog and the people who keep one loose

Huh?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Irving_D
I'm not following the lost bet reference, but if the dig came out to me wagging it's tail like that to me I would be petting it, that's just me I'm a dog lover and pet 90% of the dogs I meet

Me too. Most the time dogs will respond to kindness.

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
I was bow hunting and I had 3 medium size dogs surround me barking while the owner watched and was smiling. He was taking his dogs for a walk in Colorado National Forrest and they should have been on leashes. I pulled out my 9 mm and yelled for him to get them off of me. He quickly quit smiling and got his dogs off of me. When I talked to the game warden and the sheriff about it, they told me I should have shot the dog. They said if the dog owner would have called in on me, I might have gone to jail for brandishing my weapon.

It's hard to tell what was happening on the other side of the fence. But it's not hard to tell the cop didn't want the dog to get shot but finally reached his point of backing up. I don't think I would have shot though but I wasn't there either.

I call BS on this. A cop didn't tell you should have shot the Dog.

I've had cops tell me to carry even though I didn't have ccl.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

274 members (1beaver_shooter, 1OntarioJim, 160user, 12344mag, 300jimmy, 2UP, 27 invisible), 1,746 guests, and 909 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,601
Posts18,454,619
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.