Hop To
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Why the owners didn't retrieve their dogs immediately is anyone's guess. Maybe a fluent Spanish speaker can tell us. However, it doesn't look like either dog is a threat in this situation.

First, your dog has to know to come when called.

Second, they have to teach the dog.

Third, you've got to be smarter than the dog to teach it.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Does no one have any common sense anymore? There are dangerous dogs to be sure but from what I saw in the video, that wasn't one of them.

Not important to the conversation. Though true. Exactly.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Haha!

Little white dog was like Nuh uh! Nope! Going back inside!

LOL.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by keith
The owner let out a pit bull on the cop, made no attempt to control the dog. The cop may have interpreted this as an aggressive act by the dog's owner. We do not know why the cops were there to begin with. Leash laws apply.

The cop also had to worry about what the owners were doing while his attention was occupied by the dog's aggression.

I have dogs, and this dog was acting territorial.

The cop did all he could to retreat from the aggressive dog. Do tasers work on dogs, No telling how a pit bull would react?

I don't think that the cop should be bit before he has the right to defend himself!

I hope the owners went to jail for turning the dog loose on the cops...get a good dose of reality

Cop followed dog into the street.

What dog worth a crap doesnt act territorial?
Like, its normal.

I agree however, there shouldnt be a pitbull within any city limit or not constrained totally.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by jaguartx
What a POS

Did he not pay a bet he lost as well?

No. He didn't lose a bet. He bet he could kill an aggressive dog with a 9 mm that was intentionally let out by the owner to fugk with the cop ... And he did.

I'll bet your wheelchair won't float off that dock.

JFC you are stupid. My post went completely over your empty head.

LOL

Everyone's posts go over yours. Your buds Bidens and Jell0 too.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Third, you've got to be smarter than the dog to teach it.

I suspect the dog that got shot was the smartest one in the entire video. LOL

LOL
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by tzone
I thought this was about a bet welcher.

Pretty stupid thinking, huh?

I thought it was about dumbasses who thought Biden was a real (legal) POTUS

You can suck MSM cock until hell freezes over for all i care. I know better. grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/17/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
What a POS

No. He didn't lose a bet. He bet he could kill an aggressive dog with a 9 mm that was intentionally let out by the owner to fugk with the cop ... And he did.

LOL

Everyone's posts go over yours. Your buds Bidens and Jell0 too.

Pay the bet dead beat. Maybe you can same an ounce of honor but probably not.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by clockwork_7mm
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
Originally Posted by COLORADO_LUCKYDOG
I was bow hunting and I had 3 medium size dogs surround me barking while the owner watched and was smiling. He was taking his dogs for a walk in Colorado National Forrest and they should have been on leashes. I pulled out my 9 mm and yelled for him to get them off of me. He quickly quit smiling and got his dogs off of me. When I talked to the game warden and the sheriff about it, they told me I should have shot the dog. They said if the dog owner would have called in on me, I might have gone to jail for brandishing my weapon.

It's hard to tell what was happening on the other side of the fence. But it's not hard to tell the cop didn't want the dog to get shot but finally reached his point of backing up. I don't think I would have shot though but I wasn't there either.

I call BS on this. A cop didn't tell you should have shot the Dog.

The guy a few posts above is Rambo gutting dogs and choking out entire families and this is the post that seems fake lol? 😇😂😇😂

They're all full of [bleep] ! Flexing Karens!

LOL

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 19352012
What a POS

LOL

Lol,. How can you people hate each other over a post on the internet where a fat cop shoots someone else's fat dog? I don't get it.

Started long before this. This commie has been sniffing our farts here for a long time.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Watched several times , as someone else said , if you weren’t there face to face with the dog , it would be no way to make an absolute call .
But to me I saw no attack .
A dog trotting toward you doesn’t mean you’re being attacked .
But I have stayed cool and thought the dogs were being just mouthy and gotten bit after being around them for several minutes .
So as been said , nothing is written in stone when dealing with people and dogs .
Kenneth

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 19352012
What a POS

LOL

Lol,. How can you people hate each other over a post on the internet where a fat cop shoots someone else's fat dog? I don't get it.

I refuse to suffer a fool and ol dirt is one of the biggest fools on the fire.

LOL

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by clockwork_7mm
I was bow hunting and I had 3 medium size dogs surround me barking while the owner watched and was smiling. He was taking his dogs for a walk in Colorado National Forrest and they should have been on leashes. I pulled out my 9 mm and yelled for him to get them off of me. He quickly quit smiling and got his dogs off of me. When I talked to the game warden and the sheriff about it, they told me I should have shot the dog. They said if the dog owner would have called in on me, I might have gone to jail for brandishing my weapon.

It's hard to tell what was happening on the other side of the fence. But it's not hard to tell the cop didn't want the dog to get shot but finally reached his point of backing up. I don't think I would have shot though but I wasn't there either.

The guy a few posts above is Rambo gutting dogs and choking out entire families and this is the post that seems fake lol? 😇😂😇😂

They're all full of [bleep] ! Flexing Karens!

LOL

Oh you keep talking like that and he'll put you to sleep in the yard, too! (Where is the guy who smacks people with a 1911 at the range? Surely he's choked out a few red neck families that don't exercise leash etiquette?!)

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

The County Deputy sure as hell told me I should have shot the dogs chewing on my beef cow a few years ago.

I explained to the Deputy, the only reason I had not told her I shot one or more dogs was that I did not want her to have to testify in case of a civil suit. And I only called her to get the dog attack on record, in case of that civil suit.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by McInnis
Originally Posted by Irving_D
I'm not following the lost bet reference, but if the dig came out to me wagging it's tail like that to me I would be petting it, that's just me I'm a dog lover and pet 90% of the dogs I meet

This explains the lost bet reference.

Jag lost a bet and won’t pay

I just read this thread explaining the bet welching. WOW!

A 380 in my pocket is better than a 45 in my truck!

Violence may not be the best option... but it's still an option.

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mad Dog Mattis
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

The County Deputy sure as hell told me I should have shot the dogs chewing on my beef cow a few years ago.

I explained to the Deputy, the only reason I had not told her I shot one or more dogs was that I did not want her to have to testify in case of a civil suit. And I only called her to get the dog attack on record, in case of that civil suit.

WTF Does that have to do with being surrounded by three medium size Dogs? AKA Corgies.

LOL

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

WTF Does that have to do with being surrounded by three medium size Dogs? AKA Corgies.

LOL

AKCHOPPER, you're just a big mouth keyboard cowboy that probably gets bitch slapped everywhere you go in person.

A 380 in my pocket is better than a 45 in my truck!

Violence may not be the best option... but it's still an option.

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mad Dog Mattis
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I love watching people cry and whine about a pit bull getting shot and killed.

I also like boobs..women boobs. perky ones not 60+ saggy ones.

but dead pit bulls rock.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The woman cop [responding to a dog fight call] shot a Rottweiler at my neighbor's house because it lunged at her.
The dog ran away.
The TV vans with satellite dishes were at the house all night running generators.
The schools were on lock down.
The next day I called the cops when I saw a limping Rottweiler in front of my house.
The cops went by my house at twice the speed limit, looking for the dog.
By then the dog had limped home. No more shots were fired.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (1lesfox, 10gaugemag, 11point, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 52 invisible), 2,540 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,360
Posts18,468,953
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.