24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If it was any other breed id feel bad. Pitbull, nah. Youre dumb enough to own one, should keep the chithead on a leash.

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Lol. Cops rarely make any situation better.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by gunchamp
If it was any other breed id feel bad. Pitbull, nah. Youre dumb enough to own one, should keep the chithead on a leash.

Good thing your a self proclaimed gunchamp cause I doubt your schit without it. Undoubtedly the cops let themselves in and the owners were unable to get them on a “leash”. Justify it with whatever you want it was chicken schit regardless.

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by WhiteTrash
It was chicken schit regardless.

I agree.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by COLORADO_LUCKYDOG
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
Originally Posted by COLORADO_LUCKYDOG
I was bow hunting and I had 3 medium size dogs surround me barking while the owner watched and was smiling. He was taking his dogs for a walk in Colorado National Forrest and they should have been on leashes. I pulled out my 9 mm and yelled for him to get them off of me. He quickly quit smiling and got his dogs off of me. When I talked to the game warden and the sheriff about it, they told me I should have shot the dog. They said if the dog owner would have called in on me, I might have gone to jail for brandishing my weapon.

It's hard to tell what was happening on the other side of the fence. But it's not hard to tell the cop didn't want the dog to get shot but finally reached his point of backing up. I don't think I would have shot though but I wasn't there either.

I call BS on this. A cop didn't tell you should have shot the Dog.

The County Deputy sure as hell told me I should have shot the dogs chewing on my beef cow a few years ago.

I explained to the Deputy, the only reason I had not told her I shot one or more dogs was that I did not want her to have to testify in case of a civil suit. And I only called her to get the dog attack on record, in case of that civil suit.

WTF Does that have to do with being surrounded by three medium size Dogs? AKA Corgies.

LOL

AKCHOPPER, you're just a big mouth keyboard cowboy that probably gets bitch slapped everywhere you go in person.

LOL
GFY!

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
[bleep] gets wild in them foreign countries no doubt.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Protect and Serve

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
All cops are cowards.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by roverboy
Originally Posted by duke61
Just like any other natural gift being a police officer is a natural gift that includes courage, discretion and calmness, in todays politically charged zeal they allow anyone to be a police officer who fits their corrupt mold, most of these people are unqualified, I'm speaking from personal experience as ex-law enforcement officer.

I agree a lot of cops are not qualified to be cops. But, these days who in their right mind would want to be a cop?

Errrrr.....

Carry what you’re willing to fight with - Mackay Sagebrush

Perfect is the enemy of good enough
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Good thing your a self proclaimed gunchamp cause I doubt your schit without it. Undoubtedly the cops let themselves in and the owners were unable to get them on a “leash”. Justify it with whatever you want it was chicken schit regardless.

Ok "whitetrash" lol. Always love hearing from internet tough guys who know nothing about the person on the other end

Last edited by gunchamp; 01/18/22.
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Cuba?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by viking
Cuba?

kinda, Miami.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by 19352012
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by jaguartx
What a POS

Did he not pay a bet he lost as well?

No. He didn't lose a bet. He bet he could kill an aggressive dog with a 9 mm that was intentionally let out by the owner to fugk with the cop ... And he did.

I'll bet your wheelchair won't float off that dock.

JFC you are stupid. My post went completely over your empty head.

LOL

Lol,. How can you people hate each other over a post on the internet where a fat cop shoots someone else's fat dog? I don't get it.

I refuse to suffer a fool and ol dirt is one of the biggest fools on the fire.

LOL

You couldn't carry a bagga jockstraps worth of intelligence to school, you fugkin suckass liberal moron.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by tzone
I thought this was about a bet welcher.

Pretty stupid thinking, huh?

I thought it was about dumbasses who thought Biden was a real (legal) POTUS

You can suck MSM cock until hell freezes over for all i care. I know better. grin

Calling people names is not going to make the fact that you refuse to pay a bet you lost go away.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W

Ok "whitetrash" lol. Always love hearing from internet tough guys who know nothing about the person on the other end

Self proclamation and grown men terrified of dogs “Always” makes me laugh

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Well judging by your name im guessing you are the perfect type for a pitbull owner. You and a bunch of ghetto thugs. I could give a chit if youre dumb enough to own one. I also will put a pit down if it even remotely showed aggressiom towards me or my family. They are about as good to the world as most of the people who own them

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W

Well judging by your name im guessing you are the perfect type for a pitbull owner. You and a bunch of ghetto thugs. I could give a chit if youre dumb enough to own one. I also will put a pit down if it even remotely showed aggressiom towards me or my family. They are about as good to the world as most of the people who own them

It’s ok if you have an inny instead of an outty. There are plenty guys like you gunchamp that will overreact and pull the trigger because they are scared. Video is case in point.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375
All cops are cowards.

That's a pretty broad brush....even for this place.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Krispy Kreme

Customer of the Year 2021
Ten years running

Eat it bitches

LOL
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
817 members (06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 1234, 12308300, 10gaugemag, 76 invisible), 3,244 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,713
Posts18,400,305
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.