S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Desantis

Wiki;

After graduating from Dunedin High School in 1997, DeSantis attended Yale University.

After graduating from Yale in 2001 with a B.A. magna cum laude in history,[13] DeSantis spent a year as a history teacher at the Darlington School.[14] He then attended Harvard Law School, graduating in 2005 with a Juris Doctor cum laude.[15][16]
Military service he was a JAG/Lawyer;
-----------

Never lifted a finger outside of a gov't job, I don't trust these kinds of people. He would have to earn my trust, standing against some of the Dem crap he sounds good, but I don't buy-in that easily.

As much as I like DeSantis and what he is doing for the State of FL, I tend to agree.

But, He is a career Politician/Attorney and spent 6 years in the DC House. Attorneys and Politicians get a bad rap and deservedly so.

Right now he is the head of the Republican Party in FL, kicking ass and taking names. Will he be able to do the same as President, will he be a fighter like Trump, a thorn in the side of the establishment like Trump and Reagan, or will he succumb to the Pressures placed on him by his Own Party and become just another Establishment puppet like Bush?

Duno, but if I have a choice, I will vote for someone other that a career politician first.

Last edited by steve4102; 01/18/22.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Trump will get hammered in the primary by Desantis for his support for the Covid vaccine.

Agreed, If Trump doesn’t let go of his love for his so called “ Signature” accomplishment, Operation Warp Speed , and come down to Earth and admit it is Not what we were promised, then he will fracture his base, maybe beyond repaired . Something that only he can do, but with this, he may do just that.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Trump

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Obama.

-Jeff0

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Desantis

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
i am beginning to think trump may not be the best choice,lots of dems are waking up but i just cant see them voting for trump. desantis/ and a black vp would be a easier win i think.

dems hate trump to much as a person.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Trump............. DeSantis is still a relatively young man yet , and still has lots of time to be a 2 term president

and I think DeSantis wants to finsh out a second term as governor .........

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Playing to your base is the easiest way to lose the White House. Folks better start thinking about who can encourage the Moderates and Independents to the polls.

I know which candidate will energize the Left to vote against him.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Only a hardass like Trump can deal with the powers that be, Desantis will knuckle-under post haste. When the hordes start ragging on him 24/7 he'll start bending for them, once they get him bending, they'll keep bending.
One kind of President can save this country and that President will become a dead man.

Agree with Bristoe's assessment of Trump, the swamp drained Trump AND everything is so convoluted information wise - don't know whether to piss or go blind.

Likely every minute of every day the swamp had swamp people hawking Trump and his entire family and likely friends.
I can't imagine the level of stress with around the clock lies of collusion, lies on top of lies, can't trust anyone around you.
DC is so flooded with crooks there's no way to sort it out that I know of.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Playing to your base is the easiest way to lose the White House. Folks better start thinking about who can encourage the Moderates and Independents to the polls.

And I know which candidate won't get a damn thing accomplished

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Rand Paul.

While trump was a good president (excluding the surrounding himself with snakes, warp speed, and keeping fauci around he would've maybe been the greatest modern president) he won't win again. They know how much to skew the data.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 01/18/22.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Rand doesn't have the charisma to win a primary.

If I had to pick one man to be President, it would be Thomas Massie. But he's much too intelligent to involve himself that deeply in the mess.

Any who gets elected President will have two choices--fight the power or join it.

,...and it's a damn tough fight.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

If I had to pick one man to be President, it would be Thomas Massie. But he's much too intelligent to involve himself that deeply in the mess.

Any who gets elected President will have two choices--fight the power or join it.

And people thought trump didn't have the manners.

Not too many folks, including trump, are willing to call out fauci to his face and call him a liar. Rand Paul has.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

And I know which candidate won't get a damn thing accomplished

The candidate that is not elected won't get a damn thing accomplished either.

We need anybody electable other than a democrat in the White House.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
R and D are the same anymore IMHO...

My guess is that Trump will run, but as a independent under the new "Neither Party" platform.

Ds will whine

Rs will whine

The Campfire will meltdown.

Trump will catch a cancer... or a bullet... and america (lower case deliberate) will sigh a great relief "Golly gee... almost."

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

And people thought trump didn't have the manners.

Not too many folks, including trump, are willing to call out fauci to his face and call him a liar. Rand Paul has.

Yes, I know. But Rand was awful in the last primary debates. Besides,...Rand knows too much to challenge D.C. as a President. He's already seen a Bolshevik shoot up a GOP softball game and been assaulted by his next door neighbor.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Only a hardass like Trump can deal with the powers that be, Desantis will knuckle-under post haste. When the hordes start ragging on him 24/7 he'll start bending for them, once they get him bending, they'll keep bending.
One kind of President can save this country and that President will become a dead man.

Agree with Bristoe's assessment of Trump, the swamp drained Trump AND everything is so convoluted information wise - don't know whether to piss or go blind.

Likely every minute of every day the swamp had swamp people hawking Trump and his entire family and likely friends.
I can't imagine the level of stress with around the clock lies of collusion, lies on top of lies, can't trust anyone around you.
DC is so flooded with crooks there's no way to sort it out that I know of.

They will do to DeSantis exactly what they did and are doing to Trump, unless he agrees to Play Ball.

I’m pretty sure DeSantis knows this, he is after all a Politician and has seen how DC Works from the inside.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by guy57
If the two faced freekin RINOS would get behind that combo we MIGHT get our country back.

We need to make sure of that in November.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

674 members (1234, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 160user, 10gaugemag, 66 invisible), 3,073 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,264
Posts18,467,183
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.