Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kwg020
How about Shelly West ?
kwg

one of my favorite songs... but David Frizzell was one weird looking dude to me....Shelly was gorgeous and he looked like some sort of Honky Tonk Troll.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Morewood
A little love for Kathy Mattea

Kathy Mattea is a good ol West Virginia gal... and that alone is good enough for me...

other gal I LOVE is Patti Lovelace....a good ol Kentucky gal... and that is also good enough for me...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
oh do I love Patti....one of my favorite of hers...and she has the right accent !

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I like a couple of Pam Tillis songs. I have never seen her, but saw the old man a couple of times.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Morewood
A little love for Kathy Mattea

Kathy Mattea is a good ol West Virginia gal... and that alone is good enough for me...

other gal I LOVE is Patti Lovelace....a good ol Kentucky gal... and that is also good enough for me...

Freud?

MAGA
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I liked Kenny Rogers music from his first stuff on. Then I saw him in concert when he was touring with Dolly. I was a stuckup POS that was all full of himself. People in front tried to shake his hand or give him flowers and he just blew them off refusing to get close, he would get mad and wave them off. Dolly on the other hand came down on the front row, received flowers and gifts and shook hands, and talked with folks.

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by AZmark
I liked Kenny Rogers music from his first stuff on. Then I saw him in concert when he was touring with Dolly. I was a stuckup POS that was all full of himself. People in front tried to shake his hand or give him flowers and he just blew them off refusing to get close, he would get mad and wave them off. Dolly on the other hand came down on the front row, received flowers and gifts and shook hands, and talked with folks.

Neal Diamond was like that too, he would shake hands, even talk to people on someone’s cell in the audience. I thought that was so cool.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Seafire
oh do I love Patti....one of my favorite of hers...and she has the right accent !

She’s one of my Favorites! Saw her open for George Straight. Incredible voice!!!

She’s also Loretta Lynn’s cousin.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pullit
I like Alison Krauss, I know she is more Blue Grass but what a voice.

5 or 6 years ago, before he got woke.

Went a Jamey Johnson show.

Small venue, maybe 1000, 1500 at the most.

He played several songs...

Says “y’all welcome a friend of mine”

It was Allison Krause.

She wasn’t even supposed to play, just showed up.

They did several songs together. Seven Spanish angels. Others...

I think her voice is what angels sound like.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (222Sako, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1moredeer, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 66 invisible), 2,490 guests, and 1,180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,115
Posts18,464,455
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.