Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
Muffin Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
This poster, ad, info posted with the County Animal Control and/or some Bunny-hugger group.........

I asked where the DIS-Like button was, probably going to be banned....

What a load of crap!

After you catch the little bastids they neuter and 'return to the wild'

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I find it easier just to put a bullet in their sweet little heads.

One could say that I have "cared for" quite a few. So put me into that 40% please.

Last edited by STRSWilson; 01/19/22.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
“Removing community cats doesn’t work”
Since when?

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Ear tip, score as non typical ?

M
Muffin Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by hookeye
Ear tip, score as non typical ?

IDK about NON-typical but does ADD to the B&C Score...............

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Where will the local Chinese restaurant get the ingredients for "Filet Meow"? Back in the depression when local grocery stores sold fresh rabbits, they always left the ears on, and unskinned, so people would know they weren't buying a cat.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
My father had a next door neighbor who was a cat lady. They fed the feral devils and allowed them to live in a garage. We had an issue with them feeding them on our property after dad passed, and I worried prospective buyers wouldn’t want the house when we sold it after his death.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The local restaurant has a donation can on the counter to help fund neutering feral cats. I drop a few rounds of 22 ammo in, every time I go......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Had the law all over us, because someone cut a ladies prize cat one night. Dang thing shouldn't been roaming around town at 1 in the morning.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Might have one living in the woods next to and across the road from me. Has no collar or anything, seems to be out year round, and won't come near people. Comes around the side of my garage and behind it and kills mice, and leaves them out on the side of the garage next to the woods or out in the driveway. Saves me the trouble of setting out mouse traps. I named him, ( or her) "Buddy" because any cat that wants to come here and kill mice is my buddy. Although I haven't seen "Buddy" in a least a week now since the snow got deep. I was wondering if maybe he does have a home and the owners just let him run loose. Either way he's welcome to come here and eradicate mice.

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
People who allow their house cats to roam at will in in suburban neighborhoods are just as feral as the wild ones once they leave the house. They kill song birds and are a nuisance. Not talking about barn cats.

M
Muffin Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Here in West Central Florida the coyotes keep a pretty good lid on 'running' cats and dogs(small ones anyway)..........

( . Y . )
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Had the law all over us, because someone cut a ladies prize cat one night. Dang thing shouldn't been roaming around town at 1 in the morning.

Did'ja live-trap him, Randy? smile smile smile

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
when I moved to this neighborhood years ago, it was over run with 'community cats'. I killed them all. You just don't see feral cats here anymore.

Sam......

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Can't shoot that one - it's a sacred piebald.

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Farmer friend has one indoor cat, yet ended up with 20-some outdoor ones just from people dumping them.

He’s happy if they stay in the barn but some started hanging around the house then sneaking in and chitting in the garage. We took care of them. The barn cats are fine.

He called the local rescue group. They want him to pay $250 for each cat for them to get them fixed. Why should he be paying for cats that other people have dumped on him?

Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by huntsman22
The local restaurant has a donation can on the counter to help fund neutering feral cats. I drop a few rounds of 22 ammo in, every time I go......

HAH! That's a great idea.

Wag more, bark less.

The freedoms we surrender today will be the freedoms our grandchildren will never know existed.

The men who wrote the Second Amendment didn't just finish a hunting trip, they just finished liberating a nation.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
“Let’s do for cats what we’ve done for horses!! Call them “wild” or “community”, rather than “feral”!”

Idiots...

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Might have one living in the woods next to and across the road from me. Has no collar or anything, seems to be out year round, and won't come near people. Comes around the side of my garage and behind it and kills mice, and leaves them out on the side of the garage next to the woods or out in the driveway. Saves me the trouble of setting out mouse traps. I named him, ( or her) "Buddy" because any cat that wants to come here and kill mice is my buddy. Although I haven't seen "Buddy" in a least a week now since the snow got deep. I was wondering if maybe he does have a home and the owners just let him run loose. Either way he's welcome to come here and eradicate mice.

We had a stray Cat do that too, kept leaving mice out the back door, I figure it was bringing me gifts lol. I was able to get ahold of it one day with some welding gloves, and held it until it knew I wasn't gonna hurt it, 6 years later...best pet we have ever owned..
I previously never liked Cats.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I have two feral cats hanging our in my neighbor hood. One tabby and the other as black as a coal mine at midnight. The tabby will run from if I come any closer than about 35 yards. Very spooky. I've been within about fifteen feet of the black one in my yard, at least until it noticed me watching, then it either slinks away or takes off like bat out of hell.
Last night one of them was in the alley back of my house in heat. We use to have several coveys of quail and quite a few cottontail rabbits come into our back yard. Those damn cats have made them extinct. I haven't seen a rabbit or quail in the yard for years now. Bummer.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
681 members (12308300, 12344mag, 16Racing, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 73 invisible), 2,681 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,615
Posts18,398,454
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.