Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
https://patriotretort.com/joe-has-always-been-an-[bleep]/

It will never stop being hilarious that people voted for that (a)sshole Joe Biden because they thought he would usher in a return to civility and unity.

How stupid do you have to be to have believed that bastard’s “Restore the Soul of America” BS?

And now those voters who thought they elected an amiable, kindhearted grandpa are reacting in mystified disgust that Joe Biden went down to Georgia and spewed the most vitriolic, divisive, angry speech ever made by a sitting President.

Was half the country in a coma from 1973 until 2020?

Joe Biden has always been an (a)sshole. This isn’t new, guys.

Joe’s nasty, vicious, mean-spirited rhetoric on Tuesday didn’t just spring up out of nowhere. And it isn’t because dementia is turning his brain into rice pudding.

Joe has always been a hot-headed (a)sshole who deploys unbelievably over-the-top attacks on his political enemies.

Where the hell have you been?

Let me break it down for you. Joe Biden is and has always been a dick.

He’s an arrogant, self-important demagogue with a short fuse who doesn’t hesitate to slander and defame his political opponents in the most absurd, over-the-top ways imaginable.

Voters who fell for the genial grandpa routine are too stupid to ever vote again. In fact, the only people whose votes I want to suppress are those guys.

See, I watched clips from Biden’s absurd shouty speech on Tuesday and thought to myself, “Yup. That’s Joe.”

This morning, I read the transcript from Mitch McConnell’s floor speech on Wednesday where he excoriated Biden for his awful Georgia speech. And let me tell you, McConnell really hammers the bastard.

But one thing McConnell said had me shaking my head in dismay.

Right after Mitch described Joe’s speech as “profoundly unpresidential,” he added “I have known, liked and personally respected Joe Biden for many years. I did not recognize that man at that podium yesterday.”

Really, Mitch?

I recognized him instantly because that (a)sshole at the podium is the same (a)sshole Joe Biden has been since he arrived in Washington 49 years ago.

That man at the podium was the same man who tried to destroy Clarence Thomas during his confirmation hearings over 30 year ago.

That man at the podium is the same bastard who challenges people to wrestling matches and IQ tests whenever he’s questioned.

That man at the podium is the same dick who claimed Mitt Romney wanted to put black people back in chains and said black people who don’t vote for him “ain’t black.” He’s the bastard who thinks black people are too dumb to use the internet and are incapable of hiring a lawyer or an accountant.

He’s the same (a)sshole who got into the face of an autoworker during the 2020 primaries, told him he was full of (s)hit and offered to take him outside to beat him up.

He attacks the unvaccinated, targets parents protesting school boards, accuses anyone who opposes his massive, unconstitutional agenda of being segregationists and Confederates.

And that wasn’t even the first time Joe accused everyone who opposes his plan to federalize our elections of threatening the country with another Civil War. He said a lot of the same crap during a speech last July that he repeated on Tuesday.

How Mitch McConnell didn’t recognize that man at that podium is a mystery to me.

This is who Joe Biden has always been – an angry, short-tempered, congenitally dishonest, incompetent, demagogic (a)sshole.

The vicious, divisive anger we saw on Tuesday wasn’t a new facet of Joe Biden’s personality. It has always been at the very heart of Joe Biden’s personality.

Some people were just so desperate to get rid of “mean” Trump they decided to overlook Biden’s fifty years of being a hateful dick to do it.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Everybody knows that - even liberals.. But the "TDS" was so deep that they'd have voted for Satan... They could not divest themselves from the personality - could not recognize that Trump did more good FOR THE COUNTRY, than the last 3-5 Presidents combined... (IMHO)...

So - they voted.. And this demented POS is what they got.. And I hope beyond hope that they may finally realize what a bunch of dickheads these Dem voters are...

Alas - I'm certain to be disappointed..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
Like father, like sons. I refuse to believe Hunter turned out to be such a chithead, and Beau was an angel. The genetics there are too strong.

Last edited by Pretorian814; 01/19/22.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
The dopes that voted for mushbrain are as demented as dopey Joey.

But, the election was a fraud. Bidet didn’t win.

80 million votes, but not 80 million voters.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
#WhiteHouseResident

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
With all his rhetoric & playing tough guy & telling people he's gonna kick their ass, I wish someone would have taken him up on it & kicked his sorry ass up around his shoulders.

He's so full of schitt that it just oozes out of his every orifice at all times.

MM

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Everything gonehuntin stated is fact, not opinion, in my opinion. Yet liberals will call it a patriotic and unifying speech. Therefore, the rank and file Democrat voters will regurgitate, "ya, it was patriotic and unifying".

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
If Biden were going to kick anyones ass it should have been his own sons when he found out hunter was banging his brothers widow.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Redneck
Everybody knows that - even liberals.. But the "TDS" was so deep that they'd have voted for Satan... They could not divest themselves from the personality - could not recognize that Trump did more good FOR THE COUNTRY, than the last 3-5 Presidents combined... (IMHO)...

So - they voted.. And this demented POS is what they got.. And I hope beyond hope that they may finally realize what a bunch of dickheads these Dem voters are...

Alas - I'm certain to be disappointed..

Well said

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Link does not work nor do I see on Youtube where Biden spoke on 1/18/22. Need a little help finding his speech.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
If Biden were going to kick anyones ass it should have been his own sons when he found out hunter was banging his brothers widow.

Hunter learned from Joe who was banging the babysitter

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He's more full of schit than that truck that comes to suck out your septic.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I believe all you said about Biden,,, But he's not the one who wrote the speech. I would like to know who wrote it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
With all his rhetoric & playing tough guy & telling people he's gonna kick their ass, I wish someone would have taken him up on it & kicked his sorry ass up around his shoulders.

He's so full of schitt that it just oozes out of his every orifice at all times.

MM

Loved watching him get angry at that young journalist today. Young journalist kept his cool and made Hiden look like a fool.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Hunter learned from Joe who was banging the babysitter

Pedo Joe believes he's entitled to do whatever he wants. Ethics, morals, The Law and The Constitution be damned.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by ironbender
The dopes that voted for mushbrain are as demented as dopey Joey.

But, the election was a fraud. Bidet didn’t win.

80 million votes, but not 80 million voters.

I believe you are correct sir! As is Dirt!

NRA Endowment Member
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Biden is a pedophile.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Always.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yep. He's a bully, and always has been a bully that relies on cons and grifting to obfuscate the fact that he's a lying plagiarizing dick that just vomits talking point with no substance. Oh, yeah, and he's a con man......and a dick.....

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
OP, greatpost!

μολὼν λαβέ
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1eyedmule, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 21, 222Sako, 222ND, 70 invisible), 2,484 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,677
Posts18,456,258
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.