Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Switch
Chartering a plane is out of the question, I checked. USA will not allow you into the country without a negative covid test. I checked into it this morning. She had a doctor come to the resort this morning and he treated her with ivermectin and is already feeling better. I think most is mental because the doctor said her lungs were clear and it was most likely the Omicrom variant. Sore, sore throat, aches, and chills, She should feel better tomorrow. Thank God! I was worried sick all night and I think her worry was getting the best of her. Doctor will be back tomorrow and let her know when she can leave after a negative test. Hoping it's 5 days and not ten. BTY she said the doctor was great and only charged $100.00 for a house call!

Thanks for all your prayers, seem as though they worked,

Don't tell Joe and Fauci she was treated with ivemection!

Outstanding! Just curious how did she end up getting the doctor?

LOL
BP-B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Prayer for a good outcome for her.

S
Switch Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Chartering a plane is out of the question, I checked. USA will not allow you into the country without a negative covid test. I checked into it this morning. She had a doctor come to the resort this morning and he treated her with ivermectin and is already feeling better. I think most is mental because the doctor said her lungs were clear and it was most likely the Omicrom variant. Sore, sore throat, aches, and chills, She should feel better tomorrow. Thank God! I was worried sick all night and I think her worry was getting the best of her. Doctor will be back tomorrow and let her know when she can leave after a negative test. Hoping it's 5 days and not ten. BTY she said the doctor was great and only charged $100.00 for a house call!

Outstanding! Just curious how did she end up getting the doctor?

I used to go to Mexico a few years ago to fish and hunt. It wasn't as dangerous to travel then and we enjoyed camping on the beaches and fishing in our Valcos. On a couple of trips I needed medical attention and found the Doctors, clinics, and hospitals to be top notch. Most of the Doctors speak English and some are trained in the USA. The resort set up the Doctor visit and he'll return tomorrow. The charge was only $100.00 for a house call. Nice! But you have to get them. Fauci says ivermectiin doesn't work! What a shame.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Don't let the psyops eat you up. That is turning anyways. Treat it as a bad cold / flu if even that... the tests mean jack (part of the con). Be more careful of hospital protocol but since you are in Mehico maybe they haven't deployed the bullshit there.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Good news Switch!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by renegade50
Hope your wife recovers and gets back here ASAP.

"Glam" vacays to 3rd world schitholes and going on cruise ships for trips are too be advoided.

Aside from what is currently happening.

Before all this C19 persistent low level buckethead bio wpn schitt with all the crap breaking out on cruise ships.
I don't see the appeal of being around 1000,s of people literally in a floating microbe container visiting ports of call.

Too each their own.....

Dude

It’s not that bad. I’ve been on dozens of cruises even a few Carnival ones.
I guarantee you there is more filth and more bacteria ridden piss smelling non bathing mrsa infected scumbags in Rural King and Walmart you encounter on a daily basis than on a cruise ship.

Last time I was in Rural King, I pissed in a 4” open hole in the floor where I toilet was supposed to be.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think I’d rather deal with Docs in Mexico. US health care is a farkin bad joke and getting worse.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Terrible dilemma. If you could get her to the border she could walk across and claim she's Mexican. They'll let her in and turn her loose shortly then she can get home. She may have to say she's a refugee or something but it looks pretty easy. Only US citizens are not allowed back into their own country when sick.

If she plays the foreign part well she may even get free health care and moved to the top of the monoclonal antibodies list. I actually thought about this when we went to Costa Rica last year. I though if someone in my family gets sick I'm hiring a coyote. It seems so wrong that a sick American is not allowed back home for treatment.

Bb

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Terrible dilemma. If you could get her to the border she could walk across and claim she's Mexican. They'll let her in and turn her loose shortly then she can get home. She may have to say she's a refugee or something but it looks pretty easy. Only US citizens are not allowed back into their own country when sick.

If she plays the foreign part well she may even get free health care and moved to the top of the monoclonal antibodies list. I actually thought about this when we went to Costa Rica last year. I though if someone in my family gets sick I'm hiring a coyote. It seems so wrong that a sick American is not allowed back home for treatment.

Bb

So if you as a US citizen present yourself at a Port of Entry, you will be denied entry?

MAGA
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Bb

So if you as a US citizen present yourself at a Port of Entry, you will be denied entry?

Ya, my first thought is I'd be going down and driving her back if the airlines won't let her on. There's no proof of negative to get back into the US.

Kent

IC B3

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
No pain meds???? Oh the horror

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Even as fugged up as the country is right now, I was surprised to learn this after reading this thread.

Effective December 6, the  Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will require all air passengers two years of age and over entering the United States (including U.S. citizens and Legal Permanent Residents) to present a negative COVID-19 test result a negative taken no more than 1 day before departure​, or proof of recovery from the virus within the last 90 days. Airlines must confirm the negative test result or proof of recent recovery for all passengers prior to boarding. ​Airlines must deny boarding of passengers who do not provide documentation of a negative test or recovery.

https://travel.state.gov/content/tr.../covid-19_testing_required_US_Entry.html

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yeah, the crazy thing is, air travelers need the neg test, but you can walk across illegally with no test. FJB!!

Hopefully it gets resolved with the wife. I guess now one would have to hunker down & recuperate from Covid. I had omicron two weeks ago, no testing though.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I would try to get down there ASAP in case she's incapacitated (God forbid) and needs an advocate on the ground. Damn the cost, you don't want/need to rely on what other's (who don't have her best interest at heart) may say/do. IMO, she'll also appreciate that you did your best to protect her whether she asked for it or not.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Prayers from this end. Cant' imagine traveling without the required meds with a known issue going on.

Regardless just push as much as you can and I"d be in contact with the embassy your senator etc...

Covid drugs are so cheap.

BTW people should know about the iodine gargle and nasal spray thing if I'd be going anywhere like that. Pretty proven record to prevent infections

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

Nah. TELL Joe and the Ho and Fauxi she was treated with the good stuff. Pluckers.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Bb

Ya, my first thought is I'd be going down and driving her back if the airlines won't let her on. There's no proof of negative to get back into the US.

Kent

Yeah, That was my point. She won’t be denied entry at a POE.

But the whole airline stuff is complete and utter tyrannical bullchit.

But it’s easier to sit back and say she “can’t come back” when in truth maybe she can’t FLY back is all.

MAGA
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
A friend of mine called yesterday and told me his mother died down in Mexico, just after Christmas…Covid.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'm glad your wife is better.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by copperking81
Even as fugged up as the country is right now, I was surprised to learn this after reading this thread.

Effective December 6, the  Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will require all air passengers two years of age and over entering the United States (including U.S. citizens and Legal Permanent Residents) to present a negative COVID-19 test result a negative taken no more than 1 day before departure​, or proof of recovery from the virus within the last 90 days. Airlines must confirm the negative test result or proof of recent recovery for all passengers prior to boarding. ​Airlines must deny boarding of passengers who do not provide documentation of a negative test or recovery.

https://travel.state.gov/content/tr.../covid-19_testing_required_US_Entry.html

This is why I'm not flying ANYWHERE outside of the country as long as this garbage is in place.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
682 members (12344mag, 160user, 12308300, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 71 invisible), 2,685 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,615
Posts18,398,454
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.